• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Revival (FF7 RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
This is 2 years after the end of the game. Everyone went their separate ways, living out their lives.
Everything seems peaceful.. until...

Another race, called Sacreds, come and do something that sends the whole earth shaking. They proformm a ritual to revive Sephiroth! In this race, they followed his ways & agreed with him about how humans had turned complete traitor against their "cousins", The Ancients. The gang must stop him before he fulfills the Sacreds' wishes... To annihilate the human race.

Rules:
-Romance is allowed: [PG-13 level]
-Cursing is to the minimal
-No God- Moding
-Stay Active
-Characters from game or made up are allowed.
-May have as many chars. as the user pleases.
-No flaming on anything.

Authorized Personal: (if not on list, PLEASE do not tell others what should be done. :eek:)
~White Winged Angel~ (Note: I'm leaving for awhile DR has the floor)
desertrose331

Characters: (some have been reserved in advance)

Cloud Strife: desertrose331
Tifa Lockheart: Me
Barret:
Cid Highwind:
Yuffie: Cho_Hakkai_657
Vincent Valentine: desertrose331
Sephiroth: XOneWingedDevilX
Zack: Godric

(any others I forgot & wished to be played) Note: for these characters, they don't need templates unless you want to post one to like add stuff.

Form for made up characters:

Name:
Weapon:
Bio:
Appearance:
Personality:

Made Up Chars:

Sky Strife (Me)
Rain Strife (desertrose331)
Tsuki Takamasa (Cho_Hakkai_657)
Razor Jackalex (Skinwalker)

=:=:=:=:=:=:=
Mine:

Name: Sky Strife
Weapon: long sword
Bio: Cloud's long lost sister. They were separated after the fire. Cloud found her a few months after Sephiroth died. She lives with him in Neibelhiem & is a bartendtress at the bar Cloud & Tifa run.
Appearance: (this w/o the bunny ears & clips in her hair. Her hair is up in a high ponytail)
image-1.png

Personality: fun to be around. kind, gentle & understanding

Last edited:

desertrose331

In a garden full of roses in the middle of a deser
Hey, sorry it took me so long to post here. Been getting home kinda late and not having enough time to post anything lengthy. Here is the bio for the second made up character you requested be involved as well. And thanks for reserving the character that i wanted as well. It works out better if I control both of them anyway.

Name: Rain Strife
Weapon: Pair of Katana Blades
Bio: Cloud's younger brother; Sky's older brother (Will add more later if needed)
Apperance: Shortish spkiey hair; wears ninja like attire
Personality: Somewhat immature for his age. Is a big doofas and can be quite annoying to certain characters at times. (You'll see what I mean later) He does possess a mature side, but it doesn't show up very often.

Last edited:

Cho_Hakkai_657

Name: Tsuki Takamasa
Weapon: This sythe thinger in the piccy ---> http://www.artoki.co.uk/artwork/ori_Magic.jpg
Bio: Was born as Tsuki Valentine, but changed her name once she got seperated with her older brother at the age of eight, Vincent. She now currenly lives in Neibelhiem, trying to start a search for her beloved brother, and is a regular costomer at the bar, even though she's under age.
Appearance: http://pic.manmi.com/CG/Yukirin1/Yukirin5.jpg
Personality: If brought up with a problem she is kind and understanding. She always helps other in need. Mostly was alone al her life so she doesn't really know how to keep touch, or conversations, with people.
Misc: She is also a very good caster of various magics.

Last edited:

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Cho Hakkai you do realise that Vincent is over fifty years old right?

Name: Razor Jackalex
Weapon: Chokutorishi- like a katana but straighter. Black handle with a blue ribbon tied around it.
kind of like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Chokuto.jpg but more modern and a little more katana-like, with the handle thingy where the blade and handle meet. It is made of a very strong metal that gleams in the moonlight.
Falconflurry- pistol/ handgun similar to a desert eagle, silver and black. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Desert-...me-p1030142.jpg

Bio: Razor is an ex-Turk. He worked mainly as a special agent when he was part of the group for two years, but after learning about some of ShinRa's experiments, he left, and now works as a mercenary and vigilante.

He is skilled in close combat, accurate with his gun, deadly with his blade, and also uses some magic, mainly status magic.
Appearance: Tall (6"6'), slim, toned. Icy blue eyes from Mako. Small scar on his cheek. shoulder length spikey black hair. Wears a black suit with white shirt, no tie (similar to Reno), black sunglasses kept in his pocket unless he's wearing them, silver metal band on left wrist.
Personality: Cold on the exterior, quiet but kind, and trying to do good, helping people and stopping the bad. He has mood swings sometimes, with his temper making him reckless, and dangerous to others and himself. Inside, he is haunted by what he saw in ShinRa, and constantly searching for a way to make up for his past and to find answers about ShinRa, Sephiroth, the Ancients and JENOVA.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
OOC: sorry it took me so long to start this. I've been busy. I made myself Tifa (since we kinda need her), but she is still available if anyone wants her. but for now, I will control her.

Sky was busy at work wiping down the tables. Tifa was going around with a clipboard to all the liquor bottles, making sure there were enough for the night. It was summer, & every night was busy.
Tifa clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention. "Ok, people! LISTEN! We have 2 hours till opening & we still have a bunch of work to do. Sky looking good w/ the cleaning. Keep going. Cloud--" she stopped and looked around. "Hey... where's Cloud? Sky, have you seen your brother?"
Sky stopped from her work & pushed a stray strand of hair out of her face. "Which one?" she asked.
Tifa crossed her arms, "The one that actually works." she replied crossly.
"Oh. I don't know. You know very well that I can't keep track of him during prep hours. Did you send him shopping again?"
Tifa looked up at the ceiling. "Humm... Maybe... I don't know. I'll call his cell." she pulled out her phone & dialed his number.

XOneWingedDevilX

He looked into a lake, silver hair strewn everywhere. Stupid humans. So weak, so pathetic. I can't wait to kill them all. He causually fixed his hair and smiled at his reflection. Who knew evil could look so good? Hehehe. They will all die. He took one last look in the water and walked away.

"Now!" He bellowed at the Sacreds surrounding him. "Is the time to enilate the humans! What are they?"

"Weak, pathetic failures at life!" the roared back. Excellent. This should go quite smoothly.

desertrose331

In a garden full of roses in the middle of a deser
"Hey, what do you mean that I don't work?" Rain asks, in an insulted tone. " I do so work... it just doesn't look like it." He claims, while playing a game of checkers against himself. "Where would ya all be without me? At home dying of boredom, that's where." "How is playing checkers against yourself doing the work that is required of you?" Vincent asks. "Look, if you need extra help, I will be more that willing to help you in his place. I do feel like a burden to you, just sitting here and babysitting him while you work." "Geez, Vinny, why do ya have to be that way all the time?" Rain asks. "Why must you insist upon calling me by such a ridiculous nick name? My name is Vincent, not Vinny. Nor is it, Vin, Val, or Vince and if you persist in refferring to me as any of those, I will be forced to destroy you."
===========

" I know I should be back at the bar helping the others out, but something just doesn't feel right for some reason, and I can't concentrate on what I need to do." Cloud says to himself. "I thought that taking a walk might help, but it doesn't seem to be working. Perhaps, I should start heading back before the others start worrying about me..." He says, reaching for his ringing cell. "Hello?" He answers, not bothering to check his caller ID to see who is calling.

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Cho_Hakkai_657 said:
ooc:

Yes...yes of course I do
Well, it just seems strange that your character is 18 years old when Vincent is over 30 years older than her, but you say he's her brother.

Onewingeddevil, I don't see your template :eek:

---
IC: Razor was sweeping the floor with a broom, bored.

"Tifa... Can I do something a little... Active?"

"Oh, Ray. Just keep at it. We'll be open soon, and then you can work behind the bar or at the door."

"Fine..."

As he swept up, he thought to himself about how when he was a Turk he was used to being the one drinking and being waited on. He'd joined this group to help people, but by protecting them not doing chores.

He whistled a tune as he continued sweeping, and when he was done went behind the bar and started getting things ready.

OOC: I'm assuming it's alright for any of us to control Tifa since she doesn't belong to one of us (yet)...

Y

Yihazu

ooc: ppl shouldnt power play. if u want to be some one be them just them. it gets confusing when ppl have 3 way conversation with only 2 ppl

Name: kiyoshi yihazu

Weapon: dual great swords (not as big as clouds but bigger than normal ones.)

Bio: Kiyoshi woke up one day and all he could remeber was his name and all he had was the clothes on his back and his weapons.. for the last few days he's been going around tring to find out more about him but whenever he finds something useful it slipps away. ( sorry my bios not that long, i dont know much about ff7. I only played a bit off it.) he now searches the town he's in for clues and stops by most public places for information.

Appearance: he has incredibly large arm muscles for his size when the contrat but wierdly are average when not in use. he wears a shirt like clouds in a/c and long jeans. he can sprout wings on either side of his body but has no control over when he can. his hair is like tidus's out of ff10 but white and red mixed layers.

Personality: kiyoshi is a confused but kind man. he doesn't know much about anything which makes him very curious and ask questions a lot.

XOneWingedDevilX

OOC: Sorry, didn't think you people needed a template for Sephiroth. Gosh.

Name: Sephiroth
Weapon: Masamune Sword
Bio: I think ya'll know that
Apperance: lookie---> http://bobbincranbud.com/bcpomegarpgp2.png
Personality: cold, dark, evil, but has a very very small kind side that no one knows about. Ruthless in his fighting and absolutly EVIL!

OOC: I decided he should have a minion/lacky type person so here it is!

Name: Amy
Weapon: anything thats lying around
Bio: Orphaned at 3, she was wandering the streets one day looking for food and begging from people and Sephiroth saw her and took pity on her (ok, so he's not completley evil but he is still evil) and took her in. Now she reamins as his lacky.
Appearence: lookie ----> http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b...O/Anime Girls/?action=view&current=Normal.jpg
Personality: Acts like a tough girl but is terrified of Sephiroth. She would never let anyone know that though. Inside she is very afraid.

Godric

With your mother, eating chicken on the couch.
Name: Zack
Weapon: Buster Sword
Bio: The 1st class Soldier who befriended Cloud looked almost like Cloud, except with black hair. While a soldier, he met Aeris and they grew close, but he never returned to Midgar. His parents in Gongaga hadn't heard from him in 10 years. He wielded the Buster Sword before Cloud took it.
Appearance: http://ifalna.altervista.org/zack/zack_on_a_rock.jpg
Personality: A smart-assed yet comical guy, he was quick to make friends and would give his life to help them.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
OOC:Ok. Obviously, a lot has happened in my absence. A few things I must clarify:

Skinwalker said:
OOC: I'm assuming it's alright for any of us to control Tifa since she doesn't belong to one of us (yet)...
sry to say but I did make her mine. I would have put NPC under her name. I most likely will keep her. But my name is beside her name on the first post. I did say if anyone WANTED her as their character, it was alright (with proper request).

Yihazu said:
ooc: ppl shouldnt power play. if u want to be some one be them just them. it gets confusing when ppl have 3 way conversation with only 2 ppl

That is NOT power playing. I did not give a set character limit, nor are there any rules posted (that I know of) that say that you can't have that many people. If it is confusing, just say so & request she do something to differentiate her characters (ie: different colors per character)

XOneWingedDevilX said:
ooc: you may

OWD, it is my job (as maker of the thread) to allow people to join, unless you have been authorized as a co-author. [BTW: no double posting :eek:]

(But, yes. you may join as yr own character.)

Skinwalker said:
Onewingeddevil, I don't see your template :eek:

She doesn't need one. people who are pre-existing (ie: Cloud, Tifa, ect) DO NOT require templates. OWD, you were ok & didn't need to post one. if they wanted to, they could out of free will.

Ok. I'm REALLY sorry about this & any confusion. please follow the rules set. I will edit the rules to include new details discussed. I don't want any flaming or anything else. Thank you so much.

I will post my response later, but I wanted this clarified, 1st.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back