• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Revan vs. anakin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Sora0Roxas said:
I bet you people are really fat, and really nerdy, to know something like this, hell, thats what I hate about these forums, fat people on this site, how much they know about the show, like people who watch star trek, and be like My favorite character is Captain, something. From now on, people on this site are now being mention fat people, ok, I don't care if you really skinny in the real world, but that's what you are on this site, Fat, and Lazy. PCE.

Cctually I am underweight geek, thank you very much. If you going to say something, say something productive or get out.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Sora0Roxas said:
I bet you people are really fat, and really nerdy, to know something like this, hell, thats what I hate about these forums, fat people on this site, how much they know about the show, like people who watch star trek, and be like My favorite character is Captain, something. From now on, people on this site are now being mention fat people, ok, I don't care if you really skinny in the real world, but that's what you are on this site, Fat, and Lazy. PCE.

I bet you're illiterate. You display an obvious hatred for any person that possesses knowledge beyond yours, so all I can assume is that you're a very insecure and ignorant person that finds comfert criticizing others. If you don't like the argument then don't post, especially not a post filled with insults and stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back