• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REvamped Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnoitra

yea i know its pretty much of the same thing as my other thread but i actually added something thats kinda important and i fixed my theory =/

Front Gate of the Beast's Castle
(This might be after Riku and the 14th fight.)
The 14th collapses in pain, she is holding the Kingdom Key.
Riku closes in on her and lifts her hood, she resists.
He lifts one eye of the blindfold to see her face.
Riku's expression changes to surprise.
Riku: "Who are you? Why do you have the keyblade?"
14th: "Why are you dressed like a member of the Organization?"
Riku walks away from her, towards the castle.
Riku: "So no one interferes with Sora's sleep."
Her keyblade is sticking out of the ground.
Riku picks it up and hurls it toward her.
Riku: "What you have... That keyblade must be a fake."
14th: "Don't tell me that! You're deceiving too!"
Riku: "Indeed, maybe I'm the one who doesn't exist."

WEll my new theory is based of this , and my other theory which was Biased since i made a mistake. This revolves around * didn't read the translations well... =)

In front of Sora's pod in room inside the Twilight Town mansion
Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking?
Namine: "In his case, it is an important key if he's going to wake up."
Diz: "Namine, what do you foresee?"
Namine: "If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it."
Diz: "She...?"

So I personally think Xion Is Born By sleep *soras sleep*. Why would she want to Interfere with with soras sleep you may ask ? Cuz of *drum Rolls* THE MEMORY OF XEHANORT* Wouldn't it make sense we killed the Heartless The nobody there nothing more but the unbirth and he is born by sleep while sora is sleeping Like LS is born * non canonical blah blah*. But how could sora have memories of VAT and Xehanort cuz of the connection of Ven And roxas. See i think there was a meaning for the name Chain Of Memories. See the chain was broken and now all the memories Flow out .
Edit : Oh and if Sora went to sleep before Reverse Rebirth, it could mean that the ansem we fought as Riku In CO is a Unbirth made from Soras memory

Thank you for your time.
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/110939-xion.html Old Thread
Thanks to RKs thread about Xion
Andy Close Eyes & as Years Go by for that sexy similar theories
Bash me =)
And for twilight dusts post which got me thinking

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Andy Close Eyes & as Years Go by for that sexy similar theories
Bash me =)
Mines better.
And fix my name, betch.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Edit : Oh and if Sora went to sleep before Reverse Rebirth, it could mean that the ansem we fought as Riku In CO is a Unbirth made from Soras memory

I'm pretty sure that was just the remnants of Xehanort's Heartless still torturing Riku. Not a memory of Sora's.

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You're right Raz, and the production of unbirths isn't known yet, let alone being concieved of ones memories. And so far known have existed past BBS so Xehanorts Heartless being an "unbirth" is impossible, he's just the dark part of Riku's heart trying to take over.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot

I'm pretty sure that was just the remnants of Xehanort's Heartless still torturing Riku. No a memory of Sora's.
I'll further back up Raz by saying Sora's story and RR overlap. Sora doesn't go to sleep until far into Riku's story.

State

Awards
You're saying that she was given birth by Sora's sleep and his memories toward Xehanort? Needs more proof for this and WHICH Xehanort it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back