• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Reunited Bladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should.....

• Sora tell Kairi he loves her?

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Axel ask Larxene on a date?

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Riku kick soras butt and ask Kairi out?

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Demyx join a boy band?

• Marluxia dye his hair some random color?

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Roxas do what sora is too dumb to and ask out namine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
Chapter 11

Kai gave Larxene a disbelieving look, jumping away as a burst of electricity burst the floor where she had been standing just a second before. She lunged forward, trying to avoid the several kunai knives, let alone dodging thunder attacks. She jumped into the air, meeting a floating Larxene, spinning around into the air. The flat of the blade met with bone, and Larxene was thrown into a wall. She slid to the floor, falling to her knees. She sneered viciously, summoning a portal.
“Your doomed kid……only one girl belongs in the organization.” She sneered, hobbling away. Kai released a sigh and leaned against her swords, the blades facing downward into the floor.

She sniffed the air, finding the smell of flowers. She rolled her eyes, spinning on her heels, the two swords at the ready. She was surprised to be face to face with a male who seemed slightly gender confused. His hair was a light brown, almost…pink. He wielded a large pink scythe without effort, and was smiling broadly at her. He summoned a flower into his hand, a Rose, and threw it to Kai. She caught it, crushing the delicate petals in her hand. His smile slipped a couple molars, and he held his scythe ready.
“You should have kept that love, it was the last beautiful thing you were gonna see…” he taunted, lunging forward. Flowers bloomed forth, roses with thorny stems bighting into her legs, a pungent smell lifted from the millions of blossoms. She looked for the odd guy, but she couldn’t see properly, the smell messing with her vision. She heard foot steps behind her and span, bringing her swords around fast enough to barely block his attack. He kicked her away, slamming her into a wall. She fell to the floor; one of her swords fell to the floor, while the other remained in its new home in the hole in the wall. She swore, her hand going to the cut Marluxia had given her on her forehead. She Got up, her legs barely able to support her. This had been their plan….to eliminate her energy then go for the kill. She fell back to her knees, the sword dropping from her fingers. Marluxia smiled, stepping forward. One more portal appeared, and she looked up, so tired and barely able to see for the pungent smells of all the flowers was still causing her to refocus her eyes over and over again, she could barely hold her own head up. She looked as a Tall figure approached her, their hand held forward, ready to grab her throat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riku lowered the tip of his keyblade, looking at Zexion, his guard still at its peak. Zexion walked forward, running his hand along the beautiful blade of the Way to Dawn. He summoned a copy of it and smiled, dropping it, letting the fake vanish. He looked at Riku, walking around him then turned to Sora and Kairi.
“Well, well, well….the keybladers have risen yet again to destroy the organization…” he said, his voice maintaining a monotone level. He crossed his arms, looking them all over. “Riku, I have some interesting news for you….” He said. Playing with a metal organization XIII symbol. Riku turned to face the other silver haired teen, his keyblade lowered. “That girl, the one you met….is in possession of Organization XIII now. I’m sure Kairi knows her name. She had better, considering she was able to remember everyone else’s….although, it is easy to forget someone you left in the shadows” he smirked, hitting the desired nerve. Riku took a step forward threateningly, while Kairi dipped her head.
“So…that girl….that was….my friend from when I was a kid? From before I met Riku and Sora?” She asked, her eyes covered by her hair. She stood. “What’s her name…Why can’t I remember her anymore?” She asked, summoning the keyblade given to her by Riku. Zexion shrugged.
“I’m surprised at you. Forgetting your best friend. The one you left in the shadows of your past…..” He continued, not looking anyone in the eyes. “Kai…..her name is Kai. And she will come…..but why I can’t tell. That…would be considered Fraternizing with the enemy.” He flashed Riku a twisted smirk, and Riku lunged. Zexion vanished reappearing farther away from the trio. “Don’t go getting into trouble now. We still need you three….” He looked up at the sky, and spoke aloud, not to anyone apparently. “We need you too…” he said. He turned and walked into the portal before he muttered something that sounded like “your majesty…”

Back on Radiant Garden, Cid was working on fixing the Claymore defense system. It had gone haywire, attacking the citizens rather than the heartless and nobodies. All the snow wasn’t helping, causing the claymores attacks to bounce off of ice and the light off of the white snow. Leon was battling a group of neo shadows; Yuffie, Tifa, Cloud and even Aerith were doing the same in different parts of the town. Cid typed faster, hearing yells. Leon came running in.
“Those little creeps are getting smarter or something…” Cid said, focusing hard on the screen, trying to fix the errors that seemed to be affecting the system. Leon nodded.
“…or something…” He muttered. Yuffie ran in, wheezing to catch her breath, and Aerith and Tifa came in, followed by Cloud.
“The town has been secured for now. But that system of yours kept lobbing bombs at us….” Yuffie puffed, finally able to speak. Cid shook his head. “I can’t find anything wrong with it. It says it is working perfectly fine…” he said. “I think something is controlling it……or they have put in a virus that can’t be found…” he said. As he spoke, more heartless began attacking the town. The group departed, leaving Cid to his work. Cid sighed, wiping the sweat from his forehead. He went to the power switch, pressing the button. The system fell silent almost immediately. Cid pulled out his harpoon, and left the room, locking it down. He ran out into the battle, defending Radiant Garden from complete devastation.

now....for those of you who are actually reading this....i hope you like it...... don't know when the next chapter will be up but soon i hope....

Divine Shadow

Oh My Godmod......A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!! i'm posting chapters until i can't anymore. trwo reasons for me to stop....i get bored (not likely) two, the admins ask me to stop!

Chapter 12

Kai was dragged bodily to the middle of the millions of roses, her body too sore to move. She heard voices, one very monotone, and the other almost mad. “Get rid of these ridiculous flowers Marluxia. Your job is done.” Said the monotonous voice. She knew that voice. His name was…..Saїx. She groaned, rolling onto her front, trying to get to her feet. She was officially weaponless, and tired out of her mind. She got to her knees, to find that the odd Marluxia had removed all of the flowers. She tried to stand, but her legs were tired and weak. She heard the sound of portals appearing around her. She looked around to find that she was completely surrounded. Saїx also stood in the ring of portals, looking at her intently. He stepped forward, and she pulled back. She managed to get to her feet and backed farther away. “Who are all of you? Why the hell do you want me? I’m just a teenager with a really weird weapon….I’m nothing important. Saїx smirked.
“You are very important Kai. Your heart…..it is needed. And if you survive, you will be very helpful to our cause.” He said. Dusks surged forth from the portals. They grabbed her hands, arms, legs and even her neck. A pool of shadows appeared at her feet. She struggled at first, but her body relaxed. She would die. All of this would be over. Maybe she would finally get to be with those she cared about. She relaxed her body and mind, focusing on the shadows. She looked up at Saїx and smiled.
“I’m not afraid Sai…not at all. I’m not afraid of the dark anymore.” She whispered. Shadows leapt from the floor, embracing her body. Her body vanished into the shadows. Dusks stood in a circle, then vanished into portals. Saїx turned away, a portal waiting for him. He pondered her words for a second and walked into the portal.
“I’m not your Sai….I am just another nobody looking for a heart…” he whispered through to the portal.

Riku looked around and fell down to sit on the ground with his friends. The castle was close to ruins, but it was still standing. The heartless has completely vanished from its walls, whether inside or out. Riku let his way to dawn vanish wearily and relaxed. “How many do you think we killed all in all?” He asked. Kairi shrugged. Sora sat there and thought about it for a while.
“Must have been at least two thousand each. I remember fighting an entire thousand with Donald and Goofy. It was a piece of cake next to this. I can’t ever remember being this tired before in my life. At least they’re all gone now.” He said. Kairi got up and sat in between her two best friends. Her face was full of guilt, and a tear along her cheek. Sora jumped up and looked at her worriedly. She smiled a bit but it vanished.
“Guys, that guy got me thinking. I…I left my first friend back in the shadows. We have to go help her. I feel so bad now.” She said. Riku nodded. He kept on thinking about Kai, wondering where she was. Now he knew. She was with Organization XIII. He thought about his good bye with her and blushed a bit. He was glad his hair had grown longer in the past year, for it hid his flushing cheeks. He got up and helped Sora and Kairi up. Kairi slipped her hand into Sora’s hand and looked at Riku. He looked up at the sky, almost expecting The World That Never Was to loom over the castles walls, enshrouding it in the shadows.
“We’re going to help her. We have some problems to fix.” He said. Sora nodded and faced Kairi.

Kai woke up in yet another dark room. She looked up to face the pale light that signified a way out. Too far away for anyone normal to get to. She took a step forward, her feet on something solid. One more step caused the floor to burst into light. A stained glass floor burst forth, pictures of several people she didn’t know. She recognized a few. Riku’s was third in line around the edge, while Saїx, Axel, Demyx, Larxene and Marluxia’s followed on later. There was a girl with long red hair between Riku and a boy she didn’t know. She thought she recognized it, but the name slipped from her mind as she tried to recall it. She stood in the center and looked around. She gasped when four lights burst around the edge of the glass. Four keyblades stood at the four points, representing North South East and West. She looked closer to fid that they were her own. She walked forward, heading north and heard a final sound. It was hard to name, so she didn’t try. Music rang out in her head and a voice spoke.
“Chose one. Only one. The one you chose could change your destiny.” The voice spoke. She turned to see a fifth keyblade in the center. She didn’t recognize it. She looked back at her own to find that they all now resembled the one that stood in the center. One was an ocean blue; another fire red, a third was black, and one a white with a green ting. The one in the very center was completely white. It was so pure, but it gave of a sense of weakness. She walked forward, kneeling, examining it. It was beautiful to her. It shimmered through the dirt and dust along it. The others called out toward her, their power resonating along the glass. This one’s power, did not beckon her, nor push her away. She reached forward placing her hand on its hilt. She pulled it from the glass. The glass cracked and the four others turned into bursts of colored light. Red, Blue green and black all burst forth and flowed into one, mixing with the middle keyblade. She looked down at it to find a new keyblade. It was an ultima blade, but it was black. She could feel the power of all five of the keyblades resonating from within its blade. She swung it and smiled. It vanished with a chime and she stood in the center.
“What now? What do I do?” She called out. Nothing happened. She heard a crack and the glass shattered beneath her. She leapt forward and jumped onto the pieces that still held. A stairway appeared and she jumped on. She ran forward trying to ignore the stairs falling behind her. She was heading down. Not up. She looked back at the light and sighed. Down deeper into the darkness, the light still in sight.” She muttered. A door appeared, an odd symbol on its front. Kai leapt for it, opening it for her life. As she stepped into the doorway the final step shattered away. She was thrown into the doorway, its door slamming shut. A deep voice whispered to her. “Welcome to Organization XIII.”

Divine Shadow

Chapter 13

Riku walked through the halls of Disney Castle, Sora and Kairi following a couple steps behind, their hands interlaced. They were whispering gently to each other, smiling and blushing. Riku kept on rolling his eyes at them. He walked through the door into the throne room, his aching body complaining with every step. He walked up to the king and sighed, but his smile said it all. The heartless were gone, and the castle was safe. The king got up and shook Riku’s hand, nodding politely to the cute couple that was comprised of Sora and Kairi. They stood next to Riku now, no whispering, no blushing, but their hands remained interlaced. The king sat down and faced them. Riku spoke first.
“We need to borrow a gummi ship. Is that okay with you?” He asked. The king nodded. Riku continued, trying to focus his tired mind. “Have you heard any news on…” The king shook his head, not even letting Riku finish.
“There hasn’t even been any news of heartless very much. In Radiant Garden and here are the main attacks, but everywhere is safe, for now. There has been no news of The World That Never Was even. They are trying to confuse us.” He said grimly. He got up and started toward the door, leading the three to the hanger. He spoke as he walked, but Riku was barely listening. There was something wrong with all of what was going on.

Sora held Kairi’s hand tightly in his own. He wouldn’t be able to live with himself is she got hurt. He turned to look at Kairi to find that she had been looking at him. He blushed, and kissed her on the cheek, following after Riku and the King. Kairi blushed and kissed him on the cheek back, making his crimson blush deepen. He faced forward, trying to pay attention to the king, but he found it hard, especially with Kairi right next to him. He sighed.
“So, it’s true what Zexion said about you leaving your friends behind?” He asked. Kairi lowered her head resentfully.
“Yeah. I never meant to, we were such great friends, but…..everyone was leaving, with the heartless growing stronger, the world was falling apart.” She said. Sora hugged her around the hips, but continued to walk.
“I don’t blame you or anything. It’s just sad that you had to leave them.” He said. He was silent for a while, completely ignoring anyone. “Do you remember them all?” He asked. Kairi nodded.
“Yeah. Ale was one of my first friends there. He was always so funny, and sarcastic, but Ale wasn’t his real name. It was his nick name. His real name was like Lea or something. Then there was Demy. He took everything like a joke, and always got his butt kicked. He always made me laugh though. He was always such a joker. And Demy wasn’t even his real name. He came up with it because he said his real name was lame. I remember trying to guess his real name for weeks, and he finally told me it was Myde. Then there was Kai. I can’t remember much, but Lea and Myde would make fun of me and her. We were so much alike. Her middle name was Li, so they called us Ri and Li. She was strong. Everything else about her is gone though. I can’t think of it. But I remember that she had these three lockets and a chest. The lockets all looked like little crowns and played the same song as the little chest. The song was so melancholy, but so pretty at the same time. She gave me the chest because I had a lot of little trinkets back then. She kept one locket for herself and gave the other two to the boys.” Kairi sighed. Sora looked at her, stopping in his tracks.
“I would have loved to meet your best friends Kairi. They sound so cool.” He said. Kairi smiled and looked down the staircase the King had taken them to. She started descending, Sora following.
“I remember one more thing about Kai though. We had been running around the castle when her locket fell down and broke. She cried for hours. I remember that Lea and Myde had both tried to give theirs back, but she had refused to take them.”
“Why?” Asked Sora; scratching his head in slight confusion. Kairi smiled.
“I think it was something about it being a friendship token. She still kept the locket, and eventually she got it fixed, but I remember how both the boys had actually stolen the locket and taken it to get fixed.” She said. Kairi smiled and Sora laughed. Riku stood at the bottom of the spiraling stair, his hands on his hips.
“What took you guys to long? Were you making out in some dark corner?” He asked. Sora ran forward, tackling his Stomach.
“No!” he yelled as he did. Kairi laughed as Riku flipped around and kicked Sora in the rear. She smiled, thinking of their lives before they had all been taken on different adventures across the worlds.
“Boys...” She giggled and ran forward toward the gummi ship. “LET’S GO!”

Kai looked around the new dark room, she sighed. No light here. She looked around, waiting for the voice who welcomed her to speak again.
“Hello?” She called out. The room was silent. She thought about her fight with Axel and Demyx and had an idea. “Axel, Demyx….I call upon thee…..” She hollered out. Her voice echoed in the expanse. She groaned angrily and kicked the floor. “JUST COME OUT ALL READY!” She yelled out. All of a sudden light burst forth, the shadows vanishing immediately. She raised her arm to shield her eyes from the bright light, but it didn’t last long.
Her eyes adjusted and she stared around. She wandered the floor, placing her hands on the cold walls. As she walked around, a familiar sound whispered into life. She turned to find that an organization XIII portal had appeared. She walked toward it but didn’t enter. “What now? Another fight?” She asked. No response came. “I’m not entering that thing.” She said. She sat down and crossed her legs defiantly, her arms crossed over her chest. Suddenly someone whistled from inside of its depths. Kai jumped to her feet and stared at it. Suddenly, another portal appeared behind her. Only a foot appeared, kicking her in the rear, and forcing her through the portal. Kai sat in the portal’s path, rubbing her rear. “Ouch….wasn’t that a little harsh?” She hollered behind her. She got up and walked forward, leaving behind the betwixt and between. As she walked forth, a black cloak enshrouded her body, and she walked into The World That Never Was.

Back in the other portal, Axel and Demyx sat on the floor, laughing crazily.
“That….was funny.” Demyx cackled through his laughter. Axel smiled brightly and wiped away a tear.
“I told you it would work. You owe me 3000 munny dude.” Axel managed to say through his wild giggles. They both got up and dusted themselves off. “Time to go welcome the newbie.”

Divine Shadow

Chapter 14

Larxene stood in Kai’s path, weapons shimmering in the light. Electricity crackled through the air, and she was sneering maliciously at Kai. She lunged at Kai, attacking her face, rage powering her attacks.
“Little wench, I told you to stay away. There is only enough room in this Organization for one girl, and THAT’S ME!” She screamed, slashing at Kai’s chest and head simultaneously. Kai dodged simply, summoning her new dark ultima keyblade, striking Larxene across the back, throwing her into the wall.
“I don’t care what you said. I have business here. You don’t like it…I will just have to kill you. Get used to me being here or leave, either by choice or force.” Kai said coolly. She turned to find both Axel and Demyx clapping at her performance. Larxene got to her feet dizzily, and threw a Kunai at Kai’s back. Kai flicked her keyblade sending it flying back at Larxene, missing her head my millimeters. Demyx burst out laughing; pointing at Larxene’s stunned face.
“Wow, she is good….” He said, stifling his laughter at Larxene’s glare. Axel smirked, nodding to Demyx. Demyx smiled back, apparently enjoying Larxene’s punishment. He lifted his hand above his head, water rising to form a sphere there. In a burst of light, his sitar was formed, landing gracefully in his palm. He flipped it over his hand and placed it on his knee before starting to play. It was the song of the locket that was part of Kai’s past. She turned to face the two, her ultima shimmering in the dull light of Kingdom Hearts. Demyx smirked, turning the tune into a Spanish sounding song. Axel began to dance a bit, his hips moving in a feminine way. Kai smirked, her hand clamped over her mouth, stopping the flow of laughter that was bound to explode from her any second. Larxene just sneered and vanished into a portal. Demyx quit playing, and Axel stopped, summoning his chakrams. He bowed deeply, Demyx following suit, a smirk playing across Axel’s face. “Welcome to the Organization Thirteen’s home….The World That Never Was.” He said, his smirk never leaving his face. Kai ignored the gesture. She lifted the keyblade, pointing it at Axel’s chest.
“Battle me” she said quietly. Axel stood; his face grew serious as he stood. Fire raged into life around the blades of the chakrams he held. Demyx took a step back until he was tagged. Kai flipped the Dark Ultima into the air, it splitting into two. She caught both, one in each hand, placing one foot ahead of the other, the blades shimmering with power. She lunged, Axel jumped into the air to dodge her attack; throwing his chakrams. Kai span; flicking the tip of the blade at the two flaming blades. They span backwards the flame turning black. They landed in the wall, the black flames raging along their sides. Axel looked at them, and at Kai, re-summoning them. She stood, slightly slouched, her face hidden by her hair. Axel nodded to Demyx who stood behind her. Demyx took a step forward, water jetting from the ground in a wall of icy jets. He took another step forward and yet another, a song playing through the air. Kai span sending an electrical shockwave flying toward the blonde. It struck him in the chest, sending Demyx flying into a building. Axel raced forward, now slightly angry. Fire raged in a ring around them, his blades shimmering in the light. He sent them flying at Kai, and lunged forward, aiming a punch for her face.
The Ultima vanished from her hand as she span, a fist landing squarely between his eyes. He fell backwards, landing on his back. Kai fell to her knees, her fingers running through her hair. She looked at Axel, then over her shoulder at Demyx. She started to speak, but stopped, shaking away the feeling. She stood, turning her back from the red head, heading to Memory’s Skyscraper. Axel stood, glaring at the new member.
“What, you’re not going to finish us off? You wanted to fight…..so let’s fight….or are you chicken?” He said. Kai looked over her shoulder at him, a single tear streaming down her face. Axel balked, taking a step back. She was crying. He hadn’t seen anyone actually cry in a long time. Kai blinked sadly and walked away.
“I know who you both are….”

Larxene stomped through the halls of the organizations new home, fuming with rage. Luxord was leaning against a wall, obviously amused with this turn in events. Marluxia was lying on the floor, sobbing with pain. He had tried to “Cheer” her up and had received a very painful kick in parts unmentionable in polite society. She glared evilly at Luxord as She passed, then stomped off to go find Vexen. She could always get him to make up some worthless copies of that wretched girl who was trying to take her turf. Luxord walked over to Marluxia who had decided it was safe to stand again, Luxord snickering a bit. “I pity the next guy to try to cheer her up…..the next kick will hurt a hundred times as much….” He snickered. Marluxia fixed his hair, and shot Luxord a sneer. The gambler just smirked and walked off. “I already like this new kid….” He said, vanishing into a portal. “Time for some rehab…” was able to barely make out as the portal vanished with a whisper. Marluxia picked up his discarded Scythe and checked his reflection in its blade.
“Damn woman…” he muttered off, heading out to find some other form of entertainment.

Riku, Sora and Kairi sat in a gummi ship, speeding along. The presence of a world echoed on the radar, and the three waited patiently, trying to find it among the darkness of space. Kairi was the first to spot it. It slid into view slowly, and Sora slowed the Gummi ship. Riku gave it a good look, Kairi the same. Sora smiled. “That isn’t any world…That’s Twilight Town!” He said. Kairi smiled, Riku looked at both of them.
“Bad memories…..and some good ones were born there….” He said. “Let’s land and check on Hayner, Pence and Ollete.” Sora nodded, taking them in to land. They found themselves at the mansion, the constant twilight casting light shadows. Kairi and Sora got out of the gummi, and Riku sat at the foot of the ship. “It’s quiet. Too quiet.” He said. His Way To Dawn appeared in his hand, Sora’s Oblivion Keyblade taking its place in Sora’s hands. The Oathkeeper appeared in Kairi’s Right hand, her left hand shielding her eyes from the sun.
“Should we check it out?” She asked. Riku nodded, getting to his feet. He took a couple steps forward, Sora and Kairi falling in behind him. Several Gambler nobodies appeared, cards streaming around them. “Nobodies!” Exclaimed Kairi. Riku lunged forward, attacking the annoying nobodies. Sora jumped forward, blocking an attack at Kairi’s back, while Kairi herself fended off an attack headed toward Sora. Riku slashed through three of the creatures, Sora and Kairi finishing off their own. The remaining nobodies vanished, and Riku faced the others.
“Are you both okay?” he asked. Sora and Kairi both nodded. Sora was the first to truly clue in besides Riku.
“Wait. Those Nobodies were stronger than before. Way stronger. Normally there are only dusks here. Aren’t they under the control of…?”
Riku nodded. “Luxord. He must be here. I wonder where….” Riku turned, heading off onto the forest at top speed. “Come on, we have to go make sure the guys are okay.” He said over his shoulder. Sora grabbed Kairi’s hand and they ran after Riku, keyblades still in hand.
The three ran through the forest, blasting heartless with spells as they raced along. They ran through the sandlot, heading for the hideout. Sora burst through with Riku, Kairi bringing up the rear. The usual spot was empty, void of life. Sora turned, wondering where everyone was. Riku lifted up a picture of the Trio and placed it back where it had sat. Kairi tuned to Sora, and Riku clued in at the same time.
“The Station Tower.” The three said simultaneously. The sped out the door, running full blast. Neoshadow heartless rose to greet them, but were soon crushed under the combined power of the three keybladers. The group got to the stations tower and found Pence and Ollete helping Hayner get away from more gambler nobodies. Riku slashed through a couple, Kairi running to help the three. Sora span on his heels; slashing two nobodies away from their friends. Riku slashed the last one away, and went over to check on Hayner. He smiled a bit, coughing from lack of oxygen. Kairi had healed him with a cura spell easily enough. Hayner got up, looking at Pence and Ollete thankfully. “Thanks guys. If you hadn’t come I don’t know what we would have done.” Said Ollete. Kairi smiled, and Sora gave a modest shrug. Riku looked around and turned to Hayner.
“Was there a guy in a black cloak here?” Riku asked. Hayner looked around, his eyes stopping at the station tower clock. Luxord stood there, clapping mockingly.
“You finally decided to show I see.” He said, jumping down, his hand holding a deck of cards. He threw three, each hitting Hayner, Pence and Ollete in the chest. He cards grew, engulfing the three. They were lifted high into the air, settling down on the ledge of the clock tower.
“Hayner, Pence, Ollete!” Called Sora, desperately trying to grab the cards before they got too high. Riku faced Luxord, his keyblade shimmering. Sora got into a fighting stance on Riku’s left, Kairi standing to the right of Riku. Luxord smiled a bit and sent dice flying at Sora and Riku. The two dodged, but the dice multiplied, attacking them in large groups. They threw Riku and Sora to the ground. Luxord ran forward, grabbing Kairi, placing his hand over her mouth. “KAIRI!” Yelled Sora. He leapt forward, trying to grab her hand, but Luxord backed up. “Get your filthy hands off of her.” He yelled. Luxord laughed, vanishing into a portal. Riku swore, getting to his feet, his eyes turning away from the portal towards the cards that still held Hayner, Pence, and Ollete captive. He started to climb the side of the building, and walked up to the three large cards. As he got closer, they shrank, returning to original size. Riku picked up the cards, and climbed back down. He kept Ollete’s card and gave Sora Pence’s and Hayner’s. Sora looked at it for a sec and nodded.
“I get it….we use the keyblades…right?” he asked. He nodded. Riku threw olette’s into the air, Sora copying him. As the card came back down, he brought the Way to Dawn up, the point barely striking the card. In three flashes, Hayner, Pence and Ollete appeared one after another. Ollete hugged the three, and Hayner grumbled.
“A card? I was turned into a CARD?” He yelled. Sora laughed. “WHAT A JERK!!!” He yelled out, sitting down onto the ground to pout.

Divine Shadow

Chapter 15

Kai looked down onto the streets of The World That Never Was, completely thrown into despair. She wasn’t truly a Nobody was she? She still felt emotions, and whenever she looked at Axel and Demyx her heart throbbed in her chest, reminding her of that fact. Axel appeared from a portal behind her, sitting next to her, his legs dangling over the edge of the building. Kai looked at him and glared. “Stalker.” She said at him the red head smiled evilly and stuck his tongue out at her. She tutted at his recent motion with distain. “If you’re not careful, your tongue will be missing. Axel closed his mouth and looked out over the world’s shadowed scape.
“Why did you come, why pick the keyblade that would cast you from both the light and the dark? Why come to me and Demyx?” He asked. Kai looked over the ocean of roofs, and alleys that made up the city that resided in the world that never was. She rolled her eyes. “You are here aren’t you? I haven’t felt truly a part of the light for a long time…ever since Kairi…..and-“Axel cut her off, punching her lightly in the arm.
“Now you’re going to go rub it in my face that you have a heart don’t you? Well I will have one…. one day.” He said. Kai looked at him, and continued.
“I haven’t felt connected to the light since Kairi and, and you left. Okay. I missed you…you and Demyx were my best friends. And if you keep on ignoring the past…it might break what’s left of my heart. Axel stared at her and got to his feet.
“I never knew you before okay? And if I did, I don’t remember. The past is painful. I don’t care about it anymore. The present it what I need to worry about. That and becoming whole. Got it Memorized. I know nothing of any past YOU speak of, so let it go. I’m not your precious Lea, and Demyx isn’t your Myde….got it? Just give in like everyone else. Give up before you lose something else important.” Axel turned away and stomped off, a portal taking him away from the sad girl. When Kai was sure he was gone, she lifted her legs from the side of the building, placing her newly booted feet on the edge. She hugged her knees to her body, trying to hide her tears.
“Yes you are….” She muttered. She wiped away her tears and let a portal take her away from the light of Kingdom Hearts and its sad shadows.

Riku was borrowing the skateboard that Hayner had found lying around the clock tower, and he was pretty preoccupied doing flips. Pence and Hayner were laughing and scoring Riku’s jumps and flips. Sora was sitting on the ground facing Ollete. Ollete was thinking silently, the spiky haired brunette waiting for her to say something.
“Nope, I haven’t seen that card guy before. He just showed up about twenty minutes before you guys, and those heartless attacked the town and everyone in it.” She said. Sora fell over onto his back angrily, obviously frustrated.
“DAMN LUXORD!!” He yelled out. Riku stopped skateboarding and went to help Sora up.
“Beating yourself up won’t help Kairi. We just have to find her, and save her. You’ve done it before….remember. Quit pouting and maybe we will actually be able to help her.” He said. Sora didn’t notice that Riku had quit talking about Kairi after the first sentence. He was thinking about Kai. If the organization had two keybladers now, the score was even….and they might cause some real trouble. Riku sighed and stretched, Sora doing the same. Sora stood with Riku’s help and stretched again.
“You’re right of course Riku. We should go….” He said. Riku nodded and headed off toward the mansion where their gummi ship was landed. It was time to go and save the worlds again.

Divine Shadow

Chapter 16

Kai watched the entire battle from afar, sighing as she did. Kairi was there. She had given up Kairi for Demyx and Axel. Kairi and Riku. She sighed, turning away a portal wrapping its dark tendrils around her slim figure. Her keyblade appeared in her hand as she left behind the betwixt and between. She appeared in the lower level of the Organizations castle, the dungeons hanging from the roof. She went to the last one, her hood still covering her face. Kairi sat inside, as far away from the organization as she could possibly get. She had already tried to use her keyblade to break out, but with no success. Kai went in through a portal, closing its escape faster than Kairi could get up. The red head lunged, keyblade aimed for Kais heart. Kai blocked, jumping to the other end of the cell.
“Why do you need me? You know Sora will come save me, Riku too.” She said. She lunged again, swinging wildly. Kai flicked her keyblade into life, knocking Kairi’s away from her. Kairi backed away. “How did you get a keyblade? Only the strong of heart have them, and as I recall, nobodies don’t HAVE hearts.” She said. Kai released it, letting it vanish. Still she didn’t speak. Kairi picked up her fallen oathkeeper and turned back to her hooded enemy. “Why do you even exist? Only half of the light. I thought I understood that but now it’s different. You’re attacking the castles and Radiant Garden for no reason. You shouldn’t exist!”
Kairi lunged forth, her rage propelling a strong attack. It stopped, Kai’s hand grasping the blade right before it struck her heart. The gloves ripped with the force, her hands bled, and the hood fell. She looked Kairi in the eyes, letting her friend see her face.
“I thought you would recognize me princess…” she mumbled. She stepped back into a dark portal, releasing Kairi’s keyblade as she did. Kairi dropped the oath keeper, trying to grab at Kai. The portals remains vanished in her fingertips, and she fell to her knees. She understood now that Kai had stood before her. She sighed the keyblade at her feet vanished, and the world seemed darker than ever.

Kai stood on Memories Skyscraper, looking out over the darkened cityscape. The Ultima sat in her right hand, the old locket in her left. She faced Kingdom hearts, a single tear streaming down her face. The Ultima lifted, pointing at her chest. She sighed, closing her eyes. She took a backwards step closer to the edge, opening her eyes at last to look at the dark brilliance of Kingdom Hearts.
“Take my heart away Kingdom Hearts, take it and my pain away.” She whispered. The point of the Ultima entered her chest, leaving through her back. Blood shone bright along its dark blade, and a Silver heart cracked and slightly shattered appeared, what was left of the edges rimmed in gold. She sighed, closing her eyes. Her hands released the keyblade, and her body plunged down the side of memories skyscraper. The locket fell down on the roof, the chain hanging out over the edge. It popped open, playing its final tune as its owner fell down into the depths of nothing. Kingdom Hearts shone with a brilliance not seen by any eyes but those of a dying girl. She smiled, not at kingdom hearts, but at her pain vanishing. Before she hit the ground below, her body slowed, vanishing, turning into white wisps that vanished on the winds. The black Ultima stood at the bottom of the building, its dark handle shimmering in the light. It was now a whole Keyblade, not some reminiscence of its true form. A nobodies blade had been born, and with it, a true wielder.

Divine Shadow

Hello all, though most people don't read this, I am sure that there might be a few of you who do. I am sad to regret, under lack of readers and inspirational ideas, This Fanfiction will be closed for further notice. I thank those of my readers, and the friends in who I asked for support and ideas. Thank you all, and good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back