• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Reunited Bladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should.....

• Sora tell Kairi he loves her?

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Axel ask Larxene on a date?

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Riku kick soras butt and ask Kairi out?

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Demyx join a boy band?

• Marluxia dye his hair some random color?

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Roxas do what sora is too dumb to and ask out namine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
Reunited Bladers (Closed, and unfinished)

This is my first fan fiction, and what i think is going to happen next. It is my completely original creation, and my first attempt on writing a fan fiction…I hope you all enjoy it.
Welcome to my fanfic, Reunited Bladers!!!!

Chapter 1

Sora stood on Destiny Island, looking out over the water, and sighed. It was summer, and he had nothing to do. He and Riku were finally back, but something seemed wrong. He jumped up, and summoned his keyblade. He almost missed all the fighting…it was something he could do at least. He heard someone giggle, and his keyblade vanished. Kairi ran across the bridge and slid to a halt.
“What’s wrong Sora? You seem so sad lately.” She asked, her cheerful laughter gone. Sora turned away, and looked out across the sea again. Last year, his friends Selphy, Tidus and Wakka had forgotten him. They had Remembered Riku, but forgot him. Maybe they still didn’t remember him. The thought made him sad. Kairi spoke softly, almost reading his mind. “If this is about the others forgetting you…” Sora turned around to face her and smiled. “Well, if the don’t remember we can introduce you again!” She laughed and turned around. “Race ya to the boats!” She yelled and ran off. Sora laughed and yelled after her, breaking into a run.
“Hey, no fair, you didn’t say go!”

Riku was sitting on the ground, watching Tidus and Wakka practice blitzball. He stood up angrily, wanting to smack them both.
“I’m telling you, Sora is real. He wasn’t just some person we made up!” Tidus faced him, and was smacked in the head with the ball.
“Hey!” he yelled at Wakka. Wakka laughed and fell over at the pain in his side.
“Ya gotta watch what your doin, ya?” He managed to say before doubling over in laughter again. Tidus threw the ball back at Wakka’s head and faced Riku.
“Come on Riku, I have a great memory, and me and Wakka don’t remember any Sora kid. Maybe he was real to you, but I still don’t remember him. Just face it, he isn’t real.” Tidus placed a hand on Riku’s shoulder, but was shrugged off. Kairi ran up to Riku and whispered something in his ear. Riku shook his head, and Kairi’s face fell in dismay. Tidus turned away, and went to help Wakka up. Sora ran up, and gasped for air.
“Man Kairi, your fast.” He wheezed as he hunched over, catching his breath. Tidus turned around in a spin, and Riku smiled, pointing at his best friend.
“Fine, if Sora doesn’t exist, than who is this?”

Ya, first chapter done...only a couple thousand more to go......COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Divine Shadow

yeah, i hope you dont think im stealing your idea, but i was gonna have axel a good guy...he doesnt join them though...hes more freelance.....thats what i planned anyway...a couple o nights ago!!! Thanks!!!your my first reader!!!!!woot first reader!!!!!!!!!!! *does a little dance*

EDIT:....actually....i might just switch some stuff up than my original story.....MUHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Divine Shadow

I know this is double posting.....but im so excited...it is introducing a new person...i...well...why dont you reaad it yourselves!!!!

Chapter 2

Tidus gaped at Sora, not knowing what to think. He didn’t remember the newcomer, but he seemed…familiar. Wakka felt the same way. The two felt ashamed as Sora's face fell. It was the first time he had seen either in at least a year, but they didn’t remember him at all. His face was down cast, and Kairi nearly yelled at the two for gaping like fish at their old friend.
“So…you really…” Sora stopped, erasing the sad tones from his voice. “Ok, lets try this…I’m Sora.” He stuck his hand out and smiled impishly. Tidus and Wakka shook it, still confused.
“I’m Wakka, and that’s Tidus. We’re blitzers.” Said Wakka after the first shock of “re”meeting Sora. Sora smiled.
“Hey, Could you teach me to play?” He asked, trying to play it cool at the fact that they had forgotten. Tidus smiled.
“So, you’ve never played blitzball before, ya?” Wakka asked. Tidus walked up to Sora and wrapped an arm around the slightly shorter boys' neck, leading him away.
“Well, then let’s teach you the basics” Tidus said happily. “We needed something to do.”

---------------------------------------------

On Radiant Garden, DiZ sat in his old workshop. A young girl stood before him. She had greenish-blue eyes that seemed to change like the sea. Chin length black hair framed her pale face while the back of her neck remained bare because of the ear length cut in the back. She seemed quiet and reserved, but held a weapon in her left hand. It was completely red except for the cross guard that encircled her hand and the tang of her weapon that was onyx black. She held a keyblade.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

COmment!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!...please.............

Divine Shadow

I know gene, thanks for supporting me and my fanfic! i appreciate it.....

Chapter 3

Sora stood on the beach looking over the sea and the gangs’ island. A smile played across his face, while bruises throbbed on his legs. He had gotten pretty good at blitzball in the couple of hours that he had played the two, but he still got sore from being hit so hard. He fell down on his butt, and sighed. It seemed…almost right now. He was friends with Tidus and Wakka, and Selphie had walked up and introduced herself when they finished, giggling. He smiled, feeling the same as he did when he, Riku and Kairi had first planned to leave the island. Kairi came and sat next to him, and a couple of feet over, Riku stood, staring out into the water.
“It’s kind of nice…not having to fight nobodies and heartless anymore…” He said, turning to face the two. Kairi nodded, and Riku smirked.
“Yeah, no more big bad heartless to kill…how in the world are you going to practice enough to try and beat me?” Riku smiled and ran for the boats, pushing one off. Sora jumped up and ran after his best friend, yelling over his shoulder.
“Come on Kairi, come to the island.” Kairi laughed and got up running after her two best friends in the world. It was just like before.

On the island, Sora and Riku ran to their usual sparring spot, the really mini island with the leaning tree, and picked up their old wooden swords.
“It was so long ago, we used to spar every day.” Sora said, staring at his wooden weapon. Riku laughed and swung at Sora’s head. Sora ducked the blow, and swung at Riku’s feet.
“Yeah, and I would beat you every time we did!” Riku laughed, dodging the attack. They lunged and parried each other’s attacks, going faster, moving farther away, neither landed any hits. Both fell to the ground, panting, trying to catch some air. Kairi laughed and jumped to sit on the leaning tree. She smiled and a tear fell.
“I can’t believe that we’re all back here again, just like before. Nothing really changed about us.” Sora nodded, and Riku smiled.
“Nothing will ever change, we will always be friends, and we will always try to protect you Kairi.” Riku said. “And plus, you can wield a keyblade too right? The one I gave to you…” Riku stopped, knowing that where the conversation went would end up in back at Organization 13…when Kairi was captured. Sora was the first to recover.
“Never mind all of that. Kairi can wield a keyblade…we’re together again and that’s all that matters.” Riku nodded and Kairi wiped away her tears.
“Your Right Sora, we’re all back together.” Kairi said. Riku and Sora came and sat on either side of Kairi, watching the sun set together.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
At King Mickey’s Castle, Mickey sat in a thrown, waiting for the reports to come back. He sat their, twiddling his thumbs. Since he had got back, Minnie had insisted that he stay home for a while. Donald and Goofy ran in, urgent news to be brought to the king.
“Your Majesty, your majesty, you were right! Some of the worlds are vanishing!” Puffed Donald, trying to catch his breath. Goofy nodded, likewise hunched over in breathless response.
“There’s more your majesty” Said Goofy. “New worlds have appeared, completely new. But when we try to land, we are forced out. Like its locked, or something.” It was Donald’s turn to nod. King Mickey stood.
“I see. Well…we will have to go get Sora and Riku. Or try to get into contact with Merlin…we might need to go to Radiant Garden. Donald turned around, but stopped and faced the king.
“Radiant Garden? Why there?” King Mickey frowned. Not at the question but at the answer.
“I have been informed about something from Chip and Dale…The heartless and Nobodies are back….they have combined their efforts and their target…is here.”

Divine Shadow

Chapter 4

The girl stood from her chair, turning away from the desk.
“I guess I will have to find them by myself.” She pulled out a picture of four children sitting and standing together. Two were guys, hardly recognizable because the pencil had smudged. One face was her own, and the other was a girl, smiling out. The other girl was Kairi.
“Kai, don’t do this.” Said a man hidden in the shadows. Kai shook her head, summoned her keyblade and walked out of the room, ignoring the man.
“I’m going to find my friends, no matter what; Even if I only get to say good bye.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora, Riku and Kairi were sitting on the island, relaxing under the sun. Tidus and Wakka were finishing their game on the main island, so the three were free to hang out. Sora stood up, and smirked at Riku.
“Hey Riku, you know that there’s no one here except us right?” Riku nodded. “Want to spar…with our keyblades?” Riku laughed and stood, but so did Kairi.
“You guys, your keyblades aren’t toys! They’re weapons and you could seriously hurt each other!” Riku and Sora sighed and sat back down. “And plus, I have a keyblade too! I want to try!” Kairi laughed and summoned hers…the one that Riku had given her. Riku and Kairi started off. Kairi laughed and lunged, Riku dodging. She smirked and span around, tripping him up. Riku lifted his head out of the sand and starred at her, shocked at the simple move.
“Where did you learn to do that?” He asked. Kairi laughed and shrugged turning away.
“What did you think I did all those times you guys sparred? I watched of course! I had nothing better to do most of the time so…I learned from you guys!” She laughed and readied her stance. Riku stood a smile on his face. Sora laughed and refereed for the two. Riku lifted his keyblade and got into a defensive position. Sora raised his hand and hollered.
“Go!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadows surrounded a castle, a dark castle that no one had ever seen before. A man in a cloaked hood stood before it. His body ached but he didn’t care. He was back, and the order would rise again under his control. He had failed the first time…he would not fail again. He entered the castle, the vast emptiness echoed with his footsteps. Twelve others robed in similar black cloaks appeared in two lines beside him. Xemnas walked to a thrown and sat. Shadows exploded from the floor below him, and engulfed the castle completely. It ate at the castle walls, rebuilding his old fortress of power that the keybladers had faced once before. The other twelve also sent their power out, rebuilding the World That Never Was.

wierd i kinda know...the next chappy should be soon, and might make more sense....it gonna be very interesting.....to say in the least!!!!! thanks for reading!!!! now COMMENT!

Divine Shadow

Yeah, i know...ORganization is back!!!! I am at school again, can't post the next update yet. Im working on making a chapter about the other girl, the organization and the trio of keybladers. The title has some significance...and i have a picture im going to post i think of the four people explained about above....i hope to get more readers though......thanks for reading

I

The Show Must Go On
this is good but the chapters are short as hell. try to make them longer and more detailed, but i can't wait to read the rest. (btw, go read my ficcy, please? the link's in my sig)

Divine Shadow

YAY MORE READERS!!!!!!! i cant post right now...I am trying to make then longer...but i write my chappys on word...and it looks longer on there... This is gonna be swicked...i am going to try to post the title page for Reunited bladers on the first page....and the picture of kai...and some other peoples........as kinds of course.....hope you all like it....!!!!

decus

i like the mystery your putting up around Kai thats good. i can't wait to read more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back