• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

returning disney villains?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

charmednwicked

Website
www.geocities.com
does anyone know which villains will return/appear for the first time either as just an appearance and/or as a boss? so far i think i have

maleficent ( :D heck yes!) ?
oogie boogie ?
jafar ?
scar ?
guy from mulan whose name escapes me at the moment
pete

can anyone confirm if these are right or not? or if there are any others i forgot?

sinharvest_angel

well we've seen oogi boogie, and hades, tho he never was destroyed just beaten in the hades cup, im not sure, there probably is much more, i mean oogie came bak

D

Dexter

ah let's see hades,hook,Malegnifcent Pete,barbosa,shan-yu,,oogie-boogie,jafar,ursla sister,and scar was never confirmed!so i think that's all the disney villians in Kh2 but u never know somtimes a disney villian might not be in it's home world so say like jafar in Twiliht town instead of Agrabah!

CubanPete

well, for sure we know of oogie boogie, jafar, barbosa, pete, and shun-yu (i think thats his name...i dunno). i dont think anyones sure of a lion king world, except for nomura of course, so we dont know about scar. as for maleficent, i dont think shes comin back... yeah im pretty sure shes not comin back... or i could be wrong, ya know:p

Epilogue

killjoy princess
i hope maleficent never come back but we'll never know...

joey440

I really want Maleficent to come back. She's lyke on eof the nastiest villians in DIsney. She could have been more evil n i really want her to express her total evilness in KH2!!! EVIILL ROCCKSSSS!!! I wonder if gaston (beauty and the beast) or the queen ( snow white) will make an apearence?

charmednwicked

Website
www.geocities.com
maleficent rules! hence the mistress of all evil title. the evil queen from snow white would be an interesting addition. hmm if she did appear would she be as evil queen or the old hag?

BHK Owns

i belive the only returning violllans are

malicifant
jafar
ogie boogie
hades

feel free to correct me if im wrong..

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
since we have Hades theres a chance more dead characters will be returning. Remember the Hercules episode with Alladin where Hades revived Jafar?

TTBK2

Awards
Yeah, but he's Hades pet dog and gaurd of the Underworld. That would be a given. Yeah, and I would agree that there's a chance that most of the disney villians from KH1 will be back, especially since the Underworld is a world now. And wouldn't that be a b***h if why Demyx was in the Underworld was to revive someone(s)?

BHK Owns

o yea forgot about cerebus....but i only see him as a mere enemy not a villan...sense he does not talk..but good point anyways..

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
These are confirmed by pics only.

Oogie Boogie
Captain Barbasso
Jafar
Hades
Pete
Shan-Yu

keeperoftwilight

o ya i forgot about the hole hades underwold thing.....im sure they wont do it cuz then the game wuld b impossible to beat but culdnt hades like bring back every fallen villan to fight sora?i mean if i were him thats wat ide do...but of course villans arnt the brightesed ppl around are they ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back