• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Returning (again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Welcome back to our forum! Glad to see you thought of us while you were away. Seeming as you come and go often may I ask you to take the time to read over the rules (posted below). :3

P.S. your post count does not increase within the Foyer, so they're all legit "Welcome back" posts. ♥

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Welcome back to our forum! Glad to see you thought of us while you were away. Seeming as you come and go often may I ask you to take the time to read over the rules (posted below). :3

P.S. your post count does not increase within the Foyer, so they're all legit "Welcome back" posts. ♥
Thanks, I was wondering if I needed to check those out again, its nice to see that its been redone since the last time I saw it (I think). And hmmm. Thats sad, I don't remember in which Branches of the forum the posts count, but if you know that would be very helpful, or if you have a link that would be even better ^-^

@ Heartless Zexion & Dawn Seeker: hahahaha, maybe it doesn't make me a dork, but I'm a dork regardless. :p

Back