• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Return of the official Org ranking!*spoilers...maybe*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

強固な弾幕

Okay...I've decided to dig in now
I hope all the guys from the Original topic come back
Here list the Org members from strongest to weakest...Reasons aren't required but would be kind.
No insulting others rankings
No I'm not tryig to make some official ranking that the board must adhere to*never would happen anyway* Just trying to see others takes and opinions
Keep it clean

1.Xemnas
2.Saix
3.Marluxia
4.Xigbar
5.Axel
6.Lexeaus
7.Roxas/Larxene
8.Roxas or Larxene
9.Xaldin/Zexion
10.Zexion/Xaldin
11.Demyx/Luxord
12.Demyx/Luxord
13.Vexen

Lett it begin!!!

Zaraki

yes demyx should be at the bottom he's the orginizations b**** not even axel takes him seriously and thats saying somthing
but vexen should definetly be higher then demyx. and i dont know why everyone thinks luxord is so weak i would say that he's stronger than axel and larxene.

Jaden007

I think you guys are forgetting about Zexion. Sure, he doeasn't fight that much, but who says he can't fight. And besides, I think he is one of the most powerful members of Organization XIII. Even Tetsuya Nomura said that Zexion might not be dead and he could possibly play an important role in KHIII. If you recall from COM, you never actually see Riku kill him, the screen is dark, so you actually don't know.

By the way, even though he has pink hair and a girly power, Marluxia is still badass.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
are we talkin bou them bein weak when we fight them or them bein a weak person?

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I think you guys are forgetting about Zexion. Sure, he doeasn't fight that much, but who says he can't fight. And besides, I think he is one of the most powerful members of Organization XIII. Even Tetsuya Nomura said that Zexion might not be dead and he could possibly play an important role in KHIII. If you recall from COM, you never actually see Riku kill him, the screen is dark, so you actually don't know.

By the way, even though he has pink hair and a girly power, Marluxia is still badass.

100% agree w/ you there. Zexion could be important

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Are you kidding? Demyx was freaking BAD-ASS, he could Rape Axel in a second, Axel was just a whiny weakling

1. Xemnas
2. Saix
3. Marluxia
4. Xigbar
5. Lexeaus
6. Roxas
7. Xaldin
8. Demyx
9. Larxene
10. Axel
11. Zexion
12. Vexen
13. Luxord

Last edited:

Zaraki

Are you kidding? Demyx was freaking BAD-ASS, he could Rape Axel in a second, Axel was just a whiny weakling

1. Xemnas
2. Saix
3. Marluxia
4. Xigbar
5. Lexeaus
6. Roxas
7. Xaldin
8. Zexion
9. Vexen
10. Axel
11. Larxene
12. Luxord
13. Demyx

NO Demyx was a BI***
Fixed
Brains over brawn zexion and vexen deserved to be higher up

Anti-RoxasXIII

1. Xemnas
2. Saix
3. Marluxia
4. Xigbar
5. Lexeaus
6. Roxas
7. Xaldin
8. Demyx
9. Larxene
10. Axel
11. Zexion
12. Vexen
13. Luxord

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? no seriously are you being sarcastic because I would understand that. Demyx was the Bi*** of the whole organization, Axel could kick his ass in an instant.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? no seriously are you being sarcastic because I would understand that. Demyx was the Bi*** of the whole organization, Axel could kick his ass in an instant.

agreed dude, And Xmnas shouldnt be 1. I think it SHOULD be Xaldin. he was way harder than Xemnas

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I would have it as follows:

1) Xemnas
2) Saix
3) Luxord
4) Xaldin
5) Roxas
6) Vexen
7) Zexion
8) Marluxia
9) Demyx
10) Larxene
11) Lexeaus
12) Axel
13) Xigbar

HeartofTwilight

What about the fact that at least until Final Mix comes out and you fight Roxas, Roxas prety much owns Sora, or at least matched him in skill. Sora killed Saix and Xemnas (well he had help on that one)

Also, Demyx is not a bad fighter, just a coward. When he does fight he isn't the push over some of you are making him out to be.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Debate me on it. Several have tried, several have failed. Demyx is a beast, Axel is a whimp

Zexion never fought and he died after getting hit once from Riku and another time from Riku Replica, you can't say he's more powerful just because there's some pre-conceived notion that secretly he's mega-ultima-overlord-powah because he had a mysterious death

Zexion, Vexen, and Luxord are the weakest of the Organization Members

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back