• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resurrected Ven Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Ven is not Sora's brother.

1. That would be too convenient.
2. Keyblades aren't a blood thing.

1. I don't think Ven is Sora's brother
2. I said they looking like each other is a genetic thing not the ability to wield a Keyblade
3. Yes it is too convenient but like I said we don't know much about it so we can't say for sure what will happen. I don't think it will and I think it would be a stupid move on SE's part but thats just me.
bowchickawowwow

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh god. Not another family thread. v.v; Yes, Ven and Sora have a connection, but its not a brotherly one. Its like PMF said, Family has yet to play a role, so why would it be the biggest role in this one? Yeah, Kairi had a grandma. That read her a story. Sora had a mom, but that doesn't mean that she plays a role. I hate it when people explain off connections with family. Nomura is far more creative than that and Kingdom Hearts has never been and never will be that simple.

jamixen

i still like other theory better... the one with sora having ven's, kairi's, and his own hearts in the time of KH1 and ven's and kairi's heart separating from his when he stabbed himself with the dark keyblade. ven's heart went to roxas when he came into being thus making him look like ven and kairi's back to her body...

the family thing may happen but it's very improbable beacause i also believe that wielding the keyblade is not genetic and ven's connection to sora isn't a brotherly one...

who knows? we will have to wait to find out...

Stars

リク
Many months ago, my brother came up with an idea and I posted it. Now, I've cleaned it up, and I'm resurrecting it.

Timeline:
A couple gets married
They have a child named Ventus
Ventus desires to leave his world and explore others
A war breaks out in the universe against Keyblade Masters
Ventus is chosen by a Keyblade
A soldier appears on Ventus' world and asks him to join the war
The two leave
Someone appears on the island and wipes the existence of Ventus from everyone's memories
A few years pass by, and the couple has another child
They name their child Sora
BBS, KH1 occurs
Roxas is born
KH2 occurs
Sora and Roxas merge

Breakdown:
Ventus is Sora's older brother. He was taken from Destiny Islands because he was chosen by the Keyblade, and needed for the war. Sora was born, and his nobody looked like his brother that no one knew anything about.

Facts to back this up:
Ven and Sora have similar element names, that is undeniable. If Ven's parents named him after the air, it may have been an element that they liked. When they lost the memory of their son, they would have wanted another, and would have named him similar without knowing that they were (cuz they forgot.)

Ven connects to Riku, as we saw in the first BBS trailor. That connection could be as simple as Ven longed to get off of Destiny Islands like Riku, and he was mystically chosen by the Keyblade to be its master.

Namine has powers to replace memories, who to say that someone else could have had them before BBS?

If Roxas and Ven are identical, what better way to explain it other than Ven being Sora's bro?

This obviously isn't fact, but I want to know what you think.

Er.. no.. i don't think Ven is Sora's brother.. and how would u explain the similarity between Roxas and Ven..? XDD..

Shinn

In a house somewhere on the planet Earth.
The idea that Ven could have put his heart and soul into Sora and when Sora emo'd on us the result is Roxas is pretty good. But I don't think Ven put in his heart since I don't remember there being an extra heart that was released except Kairis. Roxas is a Nobody he doesn't have a Heart (maybe he certanly acted like he had one alot more than the other Nobodies). Thers so may things thats still fuzzy about Kingdom Hearts it's hard to really know anyways. Although this would help explain how Sora was able to pull of creating two Nobodies at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back