• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil: Genocide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
chad heard the voice on the radio and then stopped and got out his radio and into it he said "you won't be able to get out of this city with a normal vehicle we need a aircraft, and it's gonig to take at least a day to find one of those, the city is onl lockdown so road vehicles or water vehicles won't get us out of here." he then put the radio back in his pocket and sighed he leaned against the wall and then the wall he was leaning on smashed as a hand smashed through.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
"you won't be able to get out of this city with a normal vehicle we need a aircraft, and it's gonig to take at least a day to find one of those, the city is onl lockdown so road vehicles or water vehicles won't get us out of here."

Sarah wasnt surprised to hear this. As a member of S.T.A.R.S. she had the change to peek into a few secret files. "There is a secret underground tunnel leading from the library to New York. Its a very long drive so with the right amount of gas, we should make it." Atleast she hoped that the tunnel was still there.

mat

"Alright, you heard the gal, lets move out! Chad, I want you to be there. We're gonna need all the help we can get. Rendevous in 30 minutes. Until then....stay alive." He turned off his radio and headed into the street.....

zell26265

malk struggeled to get free. he was tied tight. malk looked around,only thing was a stove and 3 pipes. untill he saw a jagged edge on the side of the pipe. malk inched his way yo the pipe. he slowley cut the ropes off from his hands. when he got free sll that he had was his knife his pistols where gone.

zell26265

malk looked around again. he found a chest in the corner of the room. he went up to it and opened it. "aweome" malk said. thier was a shot gun with twenty shells. he picked the gun up and loaded 6 shots into it. malk herd a noise and turned around. the driping blood from the cuts on his face lewered two zombies to the room. he opened fire bang bang bang he let out three shots two shots impacked the lead one and the other hit the other. the lead zombie's arm was riped off by the blast. the thing fell and did not get up. the other two kept on coming. he let out two more shots one hit the lead one and it felled with two holes in the things chest. the other one kept coming after it got shot one time. malk shot one more shot blowing the zombies head off. malk went up stars and.............

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The streets around the school were abandoned .... for now. Sarah was walking down the hallway of the school when she saw the door leading to a computer class. A horrid smell of death came from within that room. The glass in the door was fully covered in blood and what appeared to be brains. "YUCK!" Sarah said. "Owel, Might aswell see if theres a working computer inside." Sarah opened the door and aimed her Ebony gun inside. After fully opening the door, she also grabbed Ivory. It was a very small room. There was only space enough for one computer, and that computer was standing on the smallest table that Sarah ever saw. There was a trace of blood leading behind the table. It ended in a puddle of blood. Something happened here and Sarah didnt wanted to know what.

chad

Bronze Member
chad heard that he had to get to the school in 30 mintues but that brouhgt him to the bad news he was being held in the air being choked, before he could look down and see what was choknig him he was thrown into a wall "i knew you was coming" stuttered chad as he slowly got up, he looked at the monster in front of him, it sort of remin ded him a bit of genocide but he knew otherwise "so they did mutate you then" sighed chad, the monster than came charging at him chad jumped to the side and it hit the wall "i got to get to the school!" mumbled chad. he used a first aid spray he picked up earlier, and then started running down the corridor, he came to the emergency stairs and started running down it he saw a umbrella corp security guard on the floor and picked up his magnum and continued to run down the stairs.

chad

Bronze Member
chad grabbed the radio out of his pocket "i may be a while, i got some uh... onc eoculd say family issues to take care of" said chad he stood outside the umbrella building in front oft he monster

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Biohazard

Name: Trabolt Dell (i can change to female if needs be)

Appearance: middle length brown hair, medium build, Black trousers, Blue shirt and black jacket thats never zipped and has a white dragon on it. Chain of an angel petting a lion.

Weapon: Dagger (on his belt), 2 Uzi's as they are licensed and he is allowed to use them even though hes left, A magnum hes bringing to his friend as a present.

Organisation: Former Army Soldier

Personality: Quiet and fairly skilled. Left the army due to the bullying he was bein given by his superiors. Trabolt is here to find his old buddy Lex who was living here 4 years ago. He hasn't heard from him in a while and is here to see what happened.

chad

Bronze Member
OOC: sweet a new person, welcome to the rp

IC: chad stood in front of the monster that was like genocide in that it was like nemesis "so dad, umbrella corp did mutate you then" sighed chad the monster roared "even so, to protect myself i will fight you" said chad as he unsehated his sword and got into a fighting stance

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Trabolt shot the farmer that lunged at him. The farmer was blood drenched but strangely didn't say anything. Just groaned a little. The bullet pierced his head and he went down there and then. Seems the old guy was right. The city was full of demons. At least this guy seemed demonic in some way. Trabolt looked on to see the city was in some form of ruin and dissarray. He got back in his Black car he drove closer to the city. He hoped that the situation was a bit more controlled than what it seemed. He then saw a dog run out on the road. Trabolt Swerved and hit a tree. The airbag was opened and trabolts face was saved. He had a sore head but he was luckily intact. He opened the door and stepped out. He put his hand to his head and then noticed out of the corner of his eye the dog. It was a dalmatian and seemed scared. "hey wheres your owner?" trabolt asked half expecting an answer he'll never get. The dog looked at him, then the city then it turned and ran in the opposite direction. Trabolt looked back towards the city. "Hang in there Lex. I'm coming in"

GeneralChaos

Biohazard

Name: Leonard Steimer

Appearance: Bald, with a large scar on his forehead. Green eyes and still wearing his prison uniform.

Weapon: A Shiv made from a spoon.

Organisation: Escaped Prisoner

Personality: Not the most talkative type, is skilled at both long and short range. Cares only about himself and regards others as either a waste of his time or a temporary asset.

Bio: It is not known what this man did in the past, but it is known that he was put behind bars for the alledged murder of his wife and 2 children, and was sentenced to a life behind bars. After serving 16 years, he decided to try to make his escape. For good or for worse, he decided to attempt to escape the day the infection began to seep it's way into the prison...

Last edited:

GeneralChaos

"Get the hell away from me, Steve. I'm not sellin' any fags." Steve diddn't seem to even acknowlege his words. He just kept advancing with his arms outstreched. Sensing that he wasn't acting as he normally would, Leonard quickly pulled out his shiv from inside his shoe and held it out in front of him. "I swear to God, Steve, you come any closer an i'll cut your f**king throat!". Steve, by this stage, would have backed off like he normally did, but not this time. Steve just kept advancing and was now mumbling something, but Leonard could'nt catch the words. As Steve approached he entered a beam of light coming from a barely working light. Leonard gasped, "What the hell...".

His mouth was dripping with blood and there was also blood trickling down from a wound on his neck. It looked like a bite mark. Thinking quickly, Leonard made a quick swipe at his neck, cutting open the skin surrounding his Adams Apple. Any normal human would at least make a reaction to such a wound, but he, or it, barely flinched. Feeling pretty freaked, Leonard lunged forward and drove the shiv directly into his former cell mates forehead. This dropped this creature immeadiatly as it slumped forward and collapsed on top of Leonard.

Last edited:

mat

Gary and Ric had made it quite far past the police station. They had run into a few zombies and one of the creatures he had seen before, but that wasd alright. They stopped at the prison to collect some weapons and ammo.

"Get the hell away from me, Steve. I'm not sellin' any fags."

They both realized what was happening, and quickly darted inside. There were various corpses there, wounds fresh in their necks.

"They'll come alive soon Ric, come on, we gotta find that guy and get the hell out of here." he shouted over to Ric. They arrived at the last cell to see a zombie twitching on the floor, a crudley crafted shiv in its head. He turned to see the man in front of him. Without thinking, he passed him his Beretta.
"Here take this." he said, handing it over to him. "You'll need it...."

Before either of them could react, he heard the word he had been dreading.

"Ge.....no.....cide!"
"Sweet Jesus, lets get the hell outta here. The back door!"
He led the other two compatriots out of it, and turned to face it. He fired 3 shotgun rounds into its leg, causing it to stumble a bit. He ran out to join his teammates and they ran for there lives.....

OOC: Ummm dudes, read the rules, only allowed one starting weapom and you get a new one every 5 posts YOU make. Nice characters though.....

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
OOC: im bringin the magnum but its not loaded or anything. i can ditch the dagger if you wish. I'll keep my Uzis though as its my starting weapon.

Trabolt climbed over a car crash blockade at the front of the city. He looked around and could see no-one in sight. He guessed he would need some form of assistance. He doubted survivors were anywhere nearby otherwise they would have fled. He suddenly heard the groaning of what sounded like a women. He looked to his right and aimed his uzi. The women staggered towards him in some form of trance. "what the hell is goin on?" She was getting closer and so Trabolt opened fire on her. She died but the noise attracted more attention than Trabolt needed right now. Zombies came out of all corners and hiding places. "Screw this im never gonna last aginst all this." He sprinted down the right side of the street and shot two zombies in his way one fell and the other staggered back due to the bullets force. He needed to find help and maybe an extra gun would prove useful right about now.

chad

Bronze Member
chad ducked a swing from the monster in front of him, the result of his dad being mutated "i was hoping umbrella corp didn't mutate, you," muttered chad, as he stood back up he was catched by the monster's uppercut sending chad into a wall "ow" stuttered chad as he then got up, and dived to the side as the monster came darting at him, "man i would've been dead five seconds ago, if umbrella hadn't, infected me with that damn virus but making me bond with it" smiled chad.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Sarah found important data of the school on the computer she used. The teachers seemed to feel that it was usefull to have a Armory in the school just in case. So therefore Sarah was on her way now. The hallway was still deserted, but Sarah could hear the zombies drawing closer to her. Atlast she found it, the armory. Sarah opened a dark blue door and entered what appeared to be the janitors closet but only a bit larger than before. She could see the place where there used to be a door. Sarah was dissapointed to see only a few weapons left. But there certainly were a good number of bullets. She grabbed a few amoclips for her twin guns and she then grabbed a 12-gauge shotgun. "This should come in handy." Then Sarah grabbed the Radio and called everyone. "Go deeper into the school and you will find me in the armory."

GeneralChaos

OOC: I got rid of both of my guns. The shiv was just going to be there for my intro and then I would change to the Beretta and Shotgun. But since you just gave me a gun, I got rid of 'em.

As soon as the three of them were a good distance away Leonard stopped, grabbed the one called 'Ric' by the straps of his vest, pushed him against a wall and roared in his face:

"What the hell is going..!"

Before he could finish his sentance, he heard a womans voice that was almost completely drowned out by static and him roaring. He diddn't catch the first few words but what he heard was good enough. "School and... find me... armoury." He let the man he grabbed go and said:

"Did that woman say there was an armoury in a school?"

Suddenly, multiple groans were heard coming from the direction of the Prison. Making his mind up, he told the other two:

"Lets go to that school. I dunno where it is but I hope for my sake that one of you do. Let's go!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back