• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil: Genocide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Biohazard
Name: David Kennedy
Appearance: http://www.gamewallpapers.com/previews/wallpaper_timesplitters_future_perfect_01.jpg
Two holsters strapped around his back like Dante in in DMC 3
Personality: Always ready for a good laugh, a bit stubborn but a good friend and brother in battle.
Corperation: Retired from S.T.A.R.S.
Starting weapon: Ebony and Ivory ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/01.jpg )
Bio: He retired from S.T.A.R.S. becouse even even they were getting a bit to boring for him.
He was relaxing by his pool when a zombie crashed in the ground from the roof. Since then
Now he wonders the streets in search for survivors and ways to exit the city.

chad

Bronze Member
"S**T, i can't get any more access into the umbrella corp's server, hmm let's see here's a map, here hmm i've got to go to one of umbrella corp's buildings then" muttered chad. he then looked around the S.T.A.R.S office and picked up the map, a health spray and some bullets for his shotgun.

mat

ooc: Excellent, new member. ANYONE CAN STILL JOIN!!!

Gary led Ric back to the RPD where the monster had previously attacked him. What was it, and why did it want him?

They headed for the S.T.A.R.S offive, because they thought that it would be sfe there, and they could also try and use the communications equipment. What Gary found chilling though, was the amount of zombie corpses that were there, looking like they'd been tore to shreds. Would this thing kill zombies as well? If so, it was much more vicious then Gary had first anticipated.

He lead Ric to the office, but heard someone in it. Cautiously, he crept in, his gun poiting forward......

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The Police station was abandoned by everything that was alive. David had encountered several undead creatures before he entered the police station, but inside the police station were more creatures than he could handle. He was standing atop a huge pile of metal boxes becouse below him were dozens of Zombies. David held a flamethrower in his hands, something he picked up a while back. "I cant kill em all even with this full tank? ..... Now what?!" David putted down the Flamethrower and started looking around the room whilst in the meantime searching his pockets for anything usefull. When he went for his backpockets, he felt Ebony. Thats when it hit him. "Hah! Flamethrowertank + Gun bullet = Kabluewie." David threw the flamethrower down and took a shot at its tank. He quickly ducked, avoiding the flames and then jumped down to escape in the path he created. "Ive gotta get to S.T.A.R.S.!"

chad

Bronze Member
chad heard a floorboard creak and then readied his blade of darkness and turned around unsheathing it and held it in his hands looking at the doorway

mat

Gary leapt up and pointed his gun at the strangers head, as he pointed his sword into his stomach.
"Who are you, and why are you here?" he demmanded.

chad

Bronze Member
"i'm chad, and i can't tell you why i'm here," said chad as he then sheathed his sword "now if you excuse me i've got something to do" said chad as he stood waiting for the guy to move.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The road wasnt to long but filled with many Zombies. Ebony and Ivory took care of those things with ease but the ammoclips were starting to run out. david was only one door away from the hallway were S.T.A.R.S. was located and there were ony 3 zombies remaining. These Zombies were different. They were way faster than normal and they seemed to be mumbling a few words inlcuding a vey clear word: Genocide. David grabbed his guns and shot at the zombies heads. BANG one zombie down. BANG The second zombie's brains were scattered on the wall. KLIK ... KLIK ... No more ammo and no more Clips. "Just my luck." David searched the walls in search for a weapon, perhaps even something that could become a weapon. But there was nothing. "I COULD USE SOME HELP HERE PEOPLE." David hoped that somebody was there to here him.

Ooc: I just did a little count. I think there are to many males. Should I change my char to female .... :eek:

mat

ooc: If you dont mind. Oh and its not a group of zombies named Genocide. Its like the nemesis of this role play. One big ass zombie that seems unstoppable :)

IC. Gary heard a shout from the hallway.
"You're comin with me!" he said to Chad.
All three of them went into the hallway to find a woman cornered in the hall by a crazed zombie. It was faster than the others and it was also spewing acid in her direction. Gary immeadiatly emptied 4 bulets into its head where it fell down, dead.

He walked over towards her "Hi! I'm Gary!" he said, extending out his arm...

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Okay heres the new template:

Name: Sarah
appearance: http://images.allposters.com/images/89/039_darkangelfriday_1sided.jpg
Personality: Always ready for a good laugh, a bit stubborn but a good friend and Partner in battle
Corporation: S.T.A.R.S.
Weapons: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/01.jpg Ebony and Ivory who are strapped behind her back like Dante in DMC3
Bio: After a 2 year forced vacation, Sarah returns to Raccoon city to begin a new life. 2 weeks later, everything went sour and the Zombies came.

((Ooc: I made the zombies say Genesis for a reason. Considder it as a warning for wurse things than them ...))

"Thanks ... Gary." Sarah said. She returned her guns to there holsters and she walked past Gary into the hallway where the STARS office was. She looked down the window opposite of the office and she saw several strange zombies heading towards the police station and others were aimlessly wandering around. Again it appeared that the faster ones were also smarter. Sarah entered the Stars office and cracked open one of the flooboards to find more than enough ammoclip. She changed the clips of both her guns. She also took a rather big knife and a knife holster out of the floor and she placed it around her tigh. Then she walked back outside and towards the men. "My name is Sarah."

chad

Bronze Member
chad had followed them into the office "well now that i followed you, gary i'm going, i said i have stuff to do, see ya later" exclaimed chad

mat

"You aint goin anywhere!" snapped Gary. He wasn't about to lose the luck he had so far.
"If we wanna survive this disaster we need to stick together. Otherwise....we wont be walking out of here alive....."
However, he knew that all four of them would be a moving target.
"I suggest we split into two groups. We need to meet at the Clock Tower, I heard there was a train leading out of the city there....so, what will it be Chad? You gonna stick it out alone and die? Or are you gonna team up and survive?" he finished...

chad

Bronze Member
"i understand how you want to survive but i have something i need to do, now move out of the way of the door" said chad angrily

mat

"Aliright, I see that there is no convincing you. Before you go, take this."
He went over to the S.T.A.R.S chest, and pulled out 6 radios.
"Here, so we ca keep in touch with each other.!" he said, handing out the radios....

chad

Bronze Member
chad grabbed the radio "oh and by the way not being nasty but don't try and track this radio to follow me, as i've said before i don't want anyone following me" said chad as he then ran out the door of the office and then out of the RPD building he saw laods of zombies in front of him. he reeadied his shotgun and shot several zombies and then ran right into the clear path he had made the zombies tried to lunge at him but he then jumped forward, and was past the zombies that were their "next stop, umbrella corp's computer lab" smiled chad

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Sarah grabbed a radio and walked outside aswell. "I'm gonna find us some descent transportations. Seeing as nearly everything is blown up." Sarah definatly wanted to return to her Garage and pick up the motorcycle she left there. "I'll tell you over the radio where the vehicles are. If you arent there in an hour, then I'm going to the rooftop of the Umbrella building."

chad

Bronze Member
after a couple of minutes chad had arrived at umbrella corp's main building and was in it's computer lab, he then accesed the computer and looked at several stuff "damn just as i thought they've put the city on lockdown no one can get in or out, well at least the virus won't spread, well i hope they don't destroy the city with a bomb, DAMNIT WE WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE THIS VIRUS IF THE MANSION IN THE ARKLAY MANSION WAS FULLY DESTROYED ALONG WITH EVERY TRACE OF THE T-VIRUS!" sighed chad angrily as he slammed his hand on the desk, he then started to look at some other stuff on the computer

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The Smart zombies seemed to be drawn by something in the police station so Sarah was faster away from the policestation than a bankrober. She was nearing her home when suddenly this strange thing jumped before her. She recocknised it. She saw a picture of it in a document. The creature was a licker. "You Ugly motha ...." The licker jumped in the air and its tongue rapidly came from its mouth and towards Sarah. Sarah dodged the tongue but the licker slammed its tongue on her chest, throwing her over a car and into a buildingwall. Sarah grabbed her guns and started firing in its head. It was useless. The Licker didnt seem to be affected by the bullets. It jumped in the air again but thistime, Sarah was prepared. She elegantly dodged the tongue and nailed it to the ground with her knife. Then she opened the trunk of a nearby car and grabbed the sparefuel tank in the car. "History repeats itself. But hey ... Fire seems to be effective." Sarah threw the tank to the licker and blew it up using her gun. "Hmmph .. Peace of Cake."

chad

Bronze Member
chad was scanning the city using the computer in the lab ((just like what dr.ashford does in resident evil apocalypse)) okay so this scanner is shwoing where that weird one word speaking creature is, theirs those people i just met and entering this building is" he then paused as he saw what was entering the umbrella corp building "i... i... iv'e got to get out of here" stuttered chad as he started to run out of the lab, annoyed that he hadn't found out anythnig about the creature ((genocide)) but shocked at what he saw on the computer.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
"Atlast! Come here Sonic!" Sonic was the name of her Motorcycle. A bie with Nitro and bulletproof armor. Sarah picked up a 12Gauge Shotgun specially designed for use on the bike. After refueling, Sarah drove off into the darkness of Raccoon City, hoping for a descent transportation. As she drove by a school, she noticed the schoolbus. Although it was driven in the school itself, it looked like it could drive. "Calling all radios. The School has provided us with some transportation. Meet me there under one hour or I'll be outta this city alone."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back