• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reserve



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora 31

New member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
49
I plan on reserving the game but i have a question. When you reserve it is a little gift inluded? lol I know its stupid but im just curious.
 

InvadeZim5

New member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
95
Well actually, it all depends on what store you reserved it at, but I really don't think there will be any for kh2.
 

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
2,120
Age
33
Sora 31 said:
I plan on reserving the game but i have a question. When you reserve it is a little gift inluded? lol I know its stupid but im just curious.
They give you a real keyblade!...and a ten foot tall winnie the pooh teddy bear!..which im looking foward to...;;;>_>
 

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
1,071
Age
33
Location
New York
Website
www.myspace.com
I didn't get a gift when I reserved mine at EB Games. Killer12 is probably right though, you might have to go to a certain store to get a gift.
 

Schmie14

New member
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
51
Age
35
I got a box of candy after i reserved it. The guy over the counter said, "Thanks a lot for pre ordering Kingdom Hearts 2, you just made a bunch of fanboys so happy, here you go, take some candy." Then i was like cool, Kingdom Hearts 2 tastes so gooood!! lol
 

Deadlock

New member
Joined
May 20, 2005
Messages
216
Location
Omicron Persei 8
Website
www.myspace.com
Dark Essence said:
They give you a real keyblade!...and a ten foot tall winnie the pooh teddy bear!..which im looking foward to...;;;>_>
OOOOH! Don't forget gold-plated sora necklace replica!! That's some SERIOUS bling! AND I hear they're even thinking about giving away KH1 Sora clownlike shoe replicas for preordering!!
 

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
2,120
Age
33
Deadlock said:
OOOOH! Don't forget gold-plated sora necklace replica!! That's some SERIOUS bling! AND I hear they're even thinking about giving away KH1 Sora clownlike shoe replicas for preordering!!
Thanks man!..I almost forgot!
 

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
2,120
Age
33
Deadlock said:
No prob. I love when I can help another brotha' out!
..................*cough*..........


Hell yeah!!! my 1500 post!..*does the 1500 post dance*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top