• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reserve

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora 31

I plan on reserving the game but i have a question. When you reserve it is a little gift inluded? lol I know its stupid but im just curious.

InvadeZim5

Well actually, it all depends on what store you reserved it at, but I really don't think there will be any for kh2.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Sora 31 said:
I plan on reserving the game but i have a question. When you reserve it is a little gift inluded? lol I know its stupid but im just curious.
They give you a real keyblade!...and a ten foot tall winnie the pooh teddy bear!..which im looking foward to...;;;>_>

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I didn't get a gift when I reserved mine at EB Games. Killer12 is probably right though, you might have to go to a certain store to get a gift.

Schmie14

I got a box of candy after i reserved it. The guy over the counter said, "Thanks a lot for pre ordering Kingdom Hearts 2, you just made a bunch of fanboys so happy, here you go, take some candy." Then i was like cool, Kingdom Hearts 2 tastes so gooood!! lol

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Dark Essence said:
They give you a real keyblade!...and a ten foot tall winnie the pooh teddy bear!..which im looking foward to...;;;>_>
OOOOH! Don't forget gold-plated sora necklace replica!! That's some SERIOUS bling! AND I hear they're even thinking about giving away KH1 Sora clownlike shoe replicas for preordering!!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Deadlock said:
OOOOH! Don't forget gold-plated sora necklace replica!! That's some SERIOUS bling! AND I hear they're even thinking about giving away KH1 Sora clownlike shoe replicas for preordering!!
Thanks man!..I almost forgot!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Deadlock said:
No prob. I love when I can help another brotha' out!
..................*cough*..........

Hell yeah!!! my 1500 post!..*does the 1500 post dance*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back