• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

request re: green clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draghier

I have a request to those interested in the green clothes(fusion)if you want to know help me find it so0 if you'll help reply. and to those who reply thankyou if found make a new thread so the people know.

p.s. thanks again

Last edited:

LittleWarrior84

Green Clothes (Talking about Sora's fusing) will mean that he fused with a differant character. (Like mulan)

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
nomura said there were more fusions besides donalds and goofy so well just hve to see

Non-Existant One

heartless_mage21 said:
Dont worry ill get all my friends to search for it now.

You and your friends can try but your search might be in vein.

REala728 said:
how did you find this site you saw him in there cloths btw?

This is a question you all should ask your selfs. It may proov useful into getting down to the fact at whether or not he is telling the truth about what he saw or not. the only mistake about the matter that he might have seen is possibly this.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/vindeggama/130.gif its a picture of Devil pluto who is as you can see is green and the picture also originated from a japanese kingdom hearts 2 site known as Midnight Kingdom.
However if this was not the mistake or site that you went to then give us more information to the where-abouts of the picture you saw, and it better not be a fake picture or fan art.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
It could possibly be that Jap Site where all the magazine scans come from. The one where the Will Turner,Minnie and Merlin pictures originated. Unfortunatley I don't know the site name. Someone who does go check it out. I think the pic is on that site. I think that because its where some of the new pics come in from.

EDIT: Already found the site. Translated it . Searched. Didn't find anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back