• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
People can nega-rep you for anything they want, but the person who nega-repped you is a childish prick. Ignore them.

H

Haxon

Can people give you 9000 nega rep for a dragonball Z joke?
Shouldnt they not be allowed to do that? Its not fair... :23:

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Can people give you 9000 nega rep for a dragonball Z joke?
Shouldnt they not be allowed to do that? Its not fair... :23:
you take everything so fucking serious and annoy the fuck out of all of us, then take it back saying you were joking.

it's the internet. dear god.

Awkward Squid

Well, at least you weren't nega-repped like Haxon here ^

While I disagree that Disney is 'childish' (The Hunchback of Notre Dame was pretty dark...) a few of the movies can be pretty cheesy to some extent. I wouldn't nega-rep you over it though...

H

Haxon

you take everything so fucking serious and annoy the fuck out of all of us, then take it back saying you were joking.

it's the internet. dear god.
Woah there calm down, I dont want an argument.
Its the internet. Dear God.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I don't think that a person should nega-rep another person just because they told a joke, like Haxon15 did. People should nega-rep others only if you broke a forum rule, like doubleposting. That is just my opinion though.

Rix

:)
Awards
If you feel like you have been nega repped for no good reason, you should take a screenshot of your rep in your user CP and PM an admin about it.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but-
can people really neg-rep you just beacuse you think disney
is childish? i dont think it seems fair....

Get revenge if you think it is best. I wouldve nega rep them everyday if I thought it was unjustified.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't think that a person should nega-rep another person just because they told a joke, like Haxon15 did.
What if they make consistently bad and unfunny jokes that no one likes, and then gets pissed off when no one likes them?

H

Haxon

If you feel like you have been nega repped for no good reason, you should take a screenshot of your rep in your user CP and PM an admin about it.
I would but my computer is so old I cant :dizzy:

As soon as I get a new computer I will.

And I dont get mad when people dont like my joke, I get mad when they call me a retard and give me nega reps.

S

Shadow Soldier

I thought there was a discussion on this. If there is unfair negarep giving without there being a valid reason, contact an admin or something, and they'll fix it. But it better be a damn good reason.

Disney sucks fuck balls.

Also, Haxon sucks fuck balls too. YES I STILL NEVER FORGOT I OWE YOU NEGAREP YOU TURD.

H

Haxon

∞;4649926 said:
What if they make consistently bad and unfunny jokes that no one likes, and then gets pissed off when no one likes them?
I dont get pissed off if someone doesnt like a joke, I get pissed off when they call me names and give me nega reps :/

I thought there was a discussion on this. If there is unfair negarep giving without there being a valid reason, contact an admin or something, and they'll fix it. But it better be a damn good reason.

Disney sucks fuck balls.

Also, Haxon sucks fuck balls too. YES I STILL NEVER FORGOT I OWE YOU NEGAREP YOU TURD.
Not like it will make a difference :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back