• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Renewing The Roots. (challenge to Sephiroth2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikken Omnious

Come, Sephiroth2 I need someone to renew my excitement that Roleplaying once brought me. I wish to use a brand new character that i have been working on for some time

Name: Chao Wei
Appearance: A young well toned man, His clothes hang gracefully from his body, He is usually robed in yellow martial arts robes with red wrapping trims around the pant legs. His face light and cheerful and is most of the time graced with a pleasent smile.

Abilities:
Magical Powers

72 Transformation (72 Bian)
Allows him to transform himself into anything and anyone. Chao Wei uses it a lot, in all imaginable ways!

Variation 1
He can change all of his hairs into any object, person or animal. After use, he can change them back to hairs.

Variation 2: Body Outside of Body Spell (Shen Wai Shen Fa)
He can amass an army in a few seconds by changing tufts of his hair into monkeys who are capable of fighting.

Variation 3

Allows him to transform one object into another object by chanting a spell and spitting blood on the object. In the case of changing an object into people, he completes the illusion by giving the fakes very simple abilities of speech and movement.

Variation 4

He can multiply his head and hands so that he has three heads and six arms. He also multiplies his magic rod so that he can use three rods at the same time. This is very useful in fighting off crowds of enemies.

Variation 5

He can transform a hair into a fake Chao Wei, freeing his true self to go elsewhere.

Variation 6

He can change his single magic rod into thousands of them which can be used for attacking multiple enemies.

Fiery Golden Eyes (Huo Yan Jin Jing)

When he was burnt in Lao Zi's furnace for 49 days, he sat in a place where there was only smoke, but no fire. Thus he managed to survive the burning, but his eyes were smoked into Fiery Golden Eyes. This enables him to see as far as a thousand li in the day and five, six hundred li at night. Furthermore, he can see through any disguise, illusion, or transformation.

Fighting

He possesses supernatural strength, so much that he feels that only a 8100kg metal rod is suitable for him. This strength and his natural agility gives him an edge in fights. He is efficient in unarmed combat and using various kinds of weapons, though his favored weapon is his magic rod.

Weapon: Magic Golden-Clasped Rod (Ru Yi Jin Gu Bang): It can grow as tall as the sky or shrink to the size of a needle at will. Wei likes to keep it in his ear when he's not using it. Occasionally, he uses it to sew his clothes.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------

Ok, no problem. I'll have my temp up as soon as I can.

----------------------------

Name: Sleif Destati

Appearance: A tall man, Sleif stands at a towering 7’’, with shoulder length silver hair, light tanned skin and bright red piercing eyes. Sleif wears a long black haori, while underneath it he has a pair of traditional black Hakama’s and shirt underneath that. He also has a large scar the runs down from his right eye and slightly over his nose.

Abilities:
Magical Powers

Sword Radius(Subeta Rajiusu): Grabbing and extending his chain to a desired length, Sleif will hold onto it as he slowly starts to swing his sword horizontally above his head. Soon the speed will increase to a point that the sword and chain will look like a blur, with Sleif just having his arm stretched out into the air. Anything that comes into this radius, will immediately be sliced, meaning huge groups of enemies can be defeated within seconds. Also, due to it spinning so quickly, this makes almost any airborne projectile useless, as they would be pulverised upon contact.

Steel Spin (Koutetsu Jiten): Similar to Sword Radius, Sleif first begins by extending the chain if he hasn’t done so already. Once done, he then begins to twirl and spin the sword, only this time in a more vertical position, unlike the horizontal with the Sword Radius. Just as enough momentum has been built, some numerous things can happen.

One

Steel Shot(Koutetsu Shotto): If Sleif wished too, he could choose this move. The basics of it, is that Sleif will first move his arm that is holding the spinning chain and sword, back for the briefest of moments. Then, will suddenly swing his arm forward launching both the sword and chain, still rotating at this point, towards his opponent(s) all while holding onto the end of the chain, still keeping him in control of it. This attack acts like a buzz saw, as it travels along the ground slicing a trench in its wake.

Two

Rotating Spin (Supin Jiten): This second move, can occur if Sleif decides to expand on the first part of his move, which was to spin the blade vertically with the chain. Unlike Koutetsu Jiten which just spun the sword on one side of the body, Supin Jiten works once Sleif has greatly increased the speed of the sword and chains rotation. Once it has increased, Sleif would then slowly move his arm from side to side, causing the now huge spinning sword and chain to move from one side of his body, moving infront of him, and then over to the other side.

Binding Chain (Baindo Kusari): This is probably one of the only abilities, that Sleif doesn’t use his sword for, and instead uses only the chain. Extending the chain of his sword, Sleif can spin and throw the chain, causing it to wrap around certain targets. Once it has wrapped around on something, Sleif can then snap the chain before launching it into the ground, holding whatever it wrapped around into place. This can be repeated as many times as he wants.

Void Run (Garandou Kouro): Possible Sleif's most dangerous attack. Extended the chain out from his sword, Sleif wraps it a dew times around one of his wrists, before moving onto the other wrist, making it seem like Sleif is trying to keep himself in chains. Once both wrists are wrapped in chains, Sleif starts to chant some words, causing small black portals to appear all around him in random places. Still chanting, Sleif holds his sword and the remaining chain, before he snaps it and throws the sword tip first into one of the portals as hard as he can. Once it enters, every single portal disappears leaving Sleif just standing there with what remains of the chain, around his wrists. However, this doesn't stay like that, as Sleif then pulls and snaps the chain that runs along form each of his wrists, leaving him with what looks like bracelets made of chain links. This is where the interesting part of this move comes in. Just at his own will, Sleif can reopen this, void portals, allowing the sword and he threw in before to come shooting out connected with the long chain, towards his opponent(s). Whether the attack strikes, misses, or just blocked, the same thing will happen which is an outgoing portal will open, taking the sword and chain in, so it can repeat the process.

Fighting

Sleif has almost supernatural reflexes and speed, making him almost impossible to get a sneak attack in, as he always seems to predict where they are coming from and is able to protect himself. Though Sleif is quite strong, stronger then most people, he prefers to use his large amount of speed, to launch his attacks giving them a huge amount of force behind them to obliterate anything they unfortunately collide with.

Weapon: Garandou (Translated means, the Void) A long pure black katana which is just under 6’’, giving Sleif an incredibly reach. Due to its length, Sleif keeps the sword in a special sheath he has strapped to his back, allowing him to easily retrieve and sheath it. The reason the sword is called Garandou, is because certain special abilities are possible with it. One of these lies with the small chain that extends from the bottom of the handle. Grabbing ahold of it, Sleif will pull on it, suddenly extending the length of the chain. This seems to be never ending, as the chain can extend and retreat back into what appears to be the sword at Sleifs will.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------

The sky was quite clear, except for the odd cloud that slowly moved across it, and with the slow setting sun far off in the horizon, the entire area was bathed in a soft golden glow. At the moment, it could be seen that a tall man, wearing what appeared to be a long light black jacket of some sorts, walking up the numerous sets of steps that led to some sort of an ancient looking building, one that may have been there for quite some time.

He had been walking, for who knows how long, days, weeks, months, it didn't matter at this point, all that counted was that the tall man would reach where he was meant to be. Taking the last step that ascended infront of him, Sleif finally was now standing in the courtyard of the huge temple, the same one for Sun Wu-Kong, the ancient Monkey King. Walking slowly across the stone slabs that made up the courtyard, Sleif stopped as he stood infront of a small ceremonial shrine, possibly of Sun Wu-Kong himself. Softly kneeling down on one knee, clasping his hands together in a prayer sort of fashion, and speaking a few words under his breath.

As he continued to say his offerings to this shrine, this temple, Sleif briefly opened his right eye smiling a little, but still never stopping to pray or even move from his spot. Once finished, the man slowly stood back up to his full height, gently moving his hand back behind him, softly grasping ahold of the handle of his sword, still facing the small shrine. "I know you're there. Why don't you come out and tell me what you want?" Sleif said to whoever was there, though the area seemed empty, he knew there was someone.

Rikken Omnious

An almost inaudible laughter filled the Temple. Gradually getting louder and louder till it cadanced and stopped. "It appears my opponent is more perceptive than I first thought." A man emerged from behind a statue on Slief's right side. A golden staff was slung over his shoulder with seveal Gourds tied on the end of it. It appeared to be the exact staff that the Monkey King himself had once had in his possession. It appeared that this man was either a decendant or mearly a tresure seeker. Selling off whatever things of value he might have been able to find inside the temple. He slid the gourds of the end and placed them carefully on the stone alter. His robes he was wearing were golden with red trims that wrapped down and around the legs. He seemed to be either well disguised or someone that acutally belonged to the temple.

He tilted his head to the side. "What do I want you ask?" He scratched his neck much like a monkey would and then looked at him again. "Mearly a decent opponent who can stand more than one blow from my staff. Most dont." He seemed to be looking around in an almost unsure fashion as if he was afraid of something jumping out of the darkness, like he was afraid or scared. "You must forgive my eariler rudeness, my name is Chao-Wei." He smiled at Slief. Though their seemed to be something misleading about the way he smiled. Though this was an honest smile, it had been sometime since he had faced an opponent of this type. He felt slightly apprehensive but this would most likely change once he had seen how this man battled. He would test him. "When your ready." He smiled again at the man.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------

As he stood there with his hand still clutching his sword, Sleif slowly moved his head around as a laughter filled the entire area, shortly before a voice accompanied it. "It appears my opponent is more perceptive than I first thought." hearing this, Sleif's sight moved to the right as he noticed a man move out from behind a statue, with a golden staff over his shoulder. As the man came closer to him, Sleif noticed that some gourds were hanging from the staff, before he then took them off and placed them one by one onto the altar.

"What do I want you ask? Mearly a decent opponent who can stand more than one blow from my staff. Most dont." the man who seemed to act more like a monkey, said to Sleif as he started to look around himself, as if he was afraid of something to come out. "You must forgive my eariler rudeness, my name is Chao-Wei."the man said finally introducing himself as Chao-Wei. "When your ready."Chao said smiling at Sleif. Not seemingly to be able to help himself, Sleif smiled a little as well, as he slowly started to turn away from Chao. "My name is Sleif Destati." Sleif replied to Chao as now had his back completely to the man.

Though this only lasted for a few seconds, if you were to have been taking incredible notice of Sleif, one would see, that his hand wasn't stretched to his back anymore, as well as his sword now didn't stick out, almost as if it was removed, though that was impossible as it wasn't seen. Right as Sleif slowly turned, having his back to Chao, the tall man immediately spun incredibly faster around, swinging his large black sword straight for Chao's head.

Rikken Omnious

As the sword swung around it struck its mark. The figure of Chao vanished leaving but a single hair that had been sliced in two. The laughter returned resounding around the area. "Heh, Nice try, I figured my opponent might try something like that so I thought ahead and created a copy of myself." A glance upwards would have revealled him sitting on one of the beams above that ran across the ceiling eating a apple, clearing amused at his opponents confusion. He dropped down from the ceiling and caught the sword in the retrival stage against the staff that stood upright. He extended a foot forwards trying to kick Sleif square in the midsection to knock the wind out of him. Before aiming a downwards facing palm into Slief's right shoulder in an attempt to disable his arm and hand. There was quite an amount of force behind the blows.

As Sleif was knocked backwards by the kick, he lifted his staff up and planted it into Slief midsection. Extending the staff it raced forwards slamming Sleif's back into a pillar, than into the temple wall. The staff retracted to its normal size. "Heh, I thought you had more than that in you." He walked over and grabbed a gourd from the altar. Uncorking it, he drank deep from it and looked at his opponent again. His vision became slightly fuzzy. Slief's image became distorted. Chao stumbled slightly. It was obvious that something other than water was in the gourd.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
As the sword swung around it struck its mark. The figure of Chao vanished leaving but a single hair that had been sliced in two. The laughter returned resounding around the area. "Heh, Nice try, I figured my opponent might try something like that so I thought ahead and created a copy of myself." A glance upwards would have revealled him sitting on one of the beams above that ran across the ceiling eating a apple, clearing amused at his opponents confusion. He dropped down from the ceiling and caught the sword in the retrival stage against the staff that stood upright. He extended a foot forwards trying to kick Sleif square in the midsection to knock the wind out of him. Before aiming a downwards facing palm into Slief's right shoulder in an attempt to disable his arm and hand. There was quite an amount of force behind the blows.

As Sleif was knocked backwards by the kick, he lifted his staff up and planted it into Slief midsection. Extending the staff it raced forwards slamming Sleif's back into a pillar, than into the temple wall. The staff retracted to its normal size. "Heh, I thought you had more than that in you." He walked over and grabbed a gourd from the altar. Uncorking it, he drank deep from it and looked at his opponent again. His vision became slightly fuzzy. Slief's image became distorted. Chao stumbled slightly. It was obvious that something other than water was in the gourd.

what the dick

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------

Watching as his sword sliced through, 'Chao', Sleif wasn't at all surprised to find that it was a fake, and that the real one had ben watching the whole thing from above, laughing. "Heh, Nice try, I figured my opponent might try something like that so I thought ahead and created a copy of myself." the 'real' Chao said, as he ate an apple, before dropping down from the ceiling beam, landing on Sleifs sword as he was still swinging it back. Quickly seeing that Chao had raised his foot, ready to slam it into his opponents torso, Sleif knew he wouldn't be able to stop it, but maybe he could try something else.

Suddenly pulling his arm back while holding the sword, Sleif caused the long blade to shift and jag at an angle, blocking Chao's initial punch, before swinging his free arm up underneath Chao's wrist, which would cause his hand to move and not slam into his shoulder. Though he as able to stop any damage from being done to him, the force from them was still able to push him back along the ground. Not given even the slightest chance to retaliate, Chao had already raised and slammed his staff towards Sleif's midsection, the same place where he had his blade flat to him, simply pushing him back with it as the staff extended.

Though up to this point, Sleif wasn't exactly hurt, being suddenly slammed into a pillar into the temple wall, was enough to cause a small groan of pain to escape form him. "Heh, I thought you had more than that in you." Chao said to Sleif as he returned his staff to normal, before taking one of the gourds from the altar, and drinking whatever was inside it. Sleif smiled a little at that, as immediately as Chao had moved the gourd away from his mouth and held it in his hand, Sleif's large sword instantly pierced straight through it not giving any time for Chao to do anything.

As it passed right through the gourd, the tip and some of the blade was now stuck in the wall itself, with an extremely longer chain then before stretching out from it. Looking at the chain, Chao would have seen that it was suddenly retracting back into itself, as Sleif was pulled along with it and using this force to swing around around slightly, slamming his extended feet right into Chao's side. This combination of speed and force, would have been enough to send the warrior right across the room, just as Sleif immediately planted his feet onto the ground, causing the chain to stop retracted and to hold in place, as he pulled the long sword out with it, and then using his own force swung it around as it went straight for Chao's arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back