• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Release dates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I was just asking if he said that I couldnt remember either. I doubt coded is going to take that long to make, Isnt a different team making coded anyway? I knwo the team that made Re:CoM is working on BBS and what about 358/2?

358/2 is being developed by h.a.n.d Inc.

V

V.A.T.13

I was just asking if he said that I couldnt remember either. I doubt coded is going to take that long to make, Isnt a different team making coded anyway? I knwo the team that made Re:CoM is working on BBS and what about 358/2?

I think Coded might take awhile too because 1. The phone isn't out yet. 2. superior graphix on this phone. FF13 Agito is also a cell phone game, but the graphics look ps2 worthy. o_O;

vendachaser

i think 358/2 days will come out around june 08
coded probebley wont be coming to where i live.
BBS around December 08

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Also, I forgot to mention that though 358/2 may be comming out next year, it's next year in Japan. It will take more months for it too come out here. The same goes for the other games, so I'm not expecting BBS for quite awhile.

Seikay

Also, I forgot to mention that though 358/2 may be comming out next year, it's next year in Japan. It will take more months for it too come out here. The same goes for the other games, so I'm not expecting BBS for quite awhile.

But their still all being worked on at the same time. They will only come around 4-5 months away from each other here. I think anyway.

V

V.A.T.13

Don't forget that other games are being made at the same time too, ff13, ff13v, ff13 agito, an some other shit no one here cares about right now.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Don't forget that other games are being made at the same time too, ff13, ff13v, ff13 agito, an some other shit no one here cares about right now.

MuffinMan brought up the very good point that Nomura was only the character designer for FFXIII (While he's the director of BBS and 358 if i'm not mistaken.) and he's done his job so he's no longer working on those.

Roxas180

Coded and 358/2 are suppost to come out before BBS. BBS was suppost to come out when Crisis Core comes out but CC comes out march 25. Square can jack up the release dates a lot. so don't expect a solid date right now. Don't worry guys it will come out soon enough and i totally can't wait!!!!!!

Tetsuya Nomura said KH:358/2 Days would come out first and that KH: Birth By Sleep would be last to release that only leaves coded for the middle slot so there is the OFFICIAL order

V

V.A.T.13

MuffinMan brought up the very good point that Nomura was only the character designer for FFXIII (While he's the director of BBS and 358 if i'm not mistaken.) and he's done his job so he's no longer working on those.
But Nomura is the only one working on it. o.o
Isn't the KH team working on FF13v?

keyblade39

Shyeah. That sounds cool. If it does come out in March, I could deal with that. Though I kinda doubt that's what its gonna be. It'll probably be more around August-December sometime. I expect 358 in the summer though. I hope. I can't wait either. =D Especially with all the new info we're getting.

same here, im rite there with u

soraconankuto

I am not sure if anybody else figured this out but think back when KH1 was released. 2 years later KH:COM for the GBA was released. 2 years later KH2 was released. It appears to have 2 year intervals for release. If these next 3 are coming out together then they will probably release 2 years after the release of KH2. So how long has it been since KH2 came out? I forgot :p

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think for out of Japan it was...March 2005, so unless they come out Like..Tomorrow, I doubt it.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Oh, well I got my KH2 late, like...August, so..I wasn't sure!Lol.

Not this August, the August it came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back