• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Release dates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
next year it is confimed to come out with overseas release for all games after japan release. but each one will be released at diferent times

Seikay

I think 358/2 Days will come out here around may or june. As for BBS I think around next september-november.

Seikay

I sure hope so. And I REALLY hope they don't pull a Kh2 on us and give us a release date, only to change it at the last minute. <.<;

Lol Where I live KH2 was supposed to come out I think like march 30 or something and on March 29 at like 8:00 I went over to my friends house across the street. I was over there for about 30 minutes and I ran back to my house real quick. When I got over there my Mom said that she had called gamestop to see if they were going to have KH2 in tommarow and they said they already had it....then I went and got it ^_^

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Lol Where I live KH2 was supposed to come out I think like march 30 or something and on March 29 at like 8:00 I went over to my friends house across the street. I was over there for about 30 minutes and I ran back to my house real quick. When I got over there my Mom said that she had called gamestop to see if they were going to have KH2 in tommarow and they said they already had it....then I went and got it ^_^

First I saw the release date was gonna be September 1st, then December 1st, and then it jumped to March 30th. Biggest WTF reaction of my life. Then on March 30th, I left school early to pick it up. ;D Played it all day. And all was well with the world.

Seikay

First I saw the release date was gonna be September 1st, then December 1st, and then it jumped to March 30th. Biggest WTF reaction of my life. Then on March 30th, I left school early to pick it up. ;D Played it all day. And all was well with the world.

Yeah but my Gamestop got it March 29.

cam1lee

Coded and 358/2 are suppost to come out before BBS. BBS was suppost to come out when Crisis Core comes out but CC comes out march 25. Square can jack up the release dates a lot. so don't expect a solid date right now. Don't worry guys it will come out soon enough and i totally can't wait!!!!!!

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Coded and 358/2 are suppost to come out before BBS. BBS was suppost to come out when Crisis Core comes out but CC comes out march 25. Square can jack up the release dates a lot. so don't expect a solid date right now. Don't worry guys it will come out soon enough and i totally can't wait!!!!!!

Shyeah. That sounds cool. If it does come out in March, I could deal with that. Though I kinda doubt that's what its gonna be. It'll probably be more around August-December sometime. I expect 358 in the summer though. I hope. I can't wait either. =D Especially with all the new info we're getting.

Seikay

Shyeah. That sounds cool. If it does come out in March, I could deal with that. Though I kinda doubt that's what its gonna be. It'll probably be more around August-December sometime. I expect 358 in the summer though. I hope. I can't wait either. =D Especially with all the new info we're getting.

Yeah in the last couple of days it we have gotten 2 BBS scans right? It seems that its production is coming along nicely.

V

V.A.T.13

358/2 comes out first, prolly next year, then Coded, then BBS is last.
So I don't think we will see BBS for another 2 years methinks.

Seikay

And Jump Festa is this weekend. =D! More info i'm guessing. Screens, possibly one of the trailers from TGS released someplace. We can only hope. =]

Oh it starts tommarow doesnt it. Whew this weekend is Jump then christmas. The winter break is being good to me ^_^

BBS production is going really well. Didnt Nomura already say that all the game were coming out this year?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

I highly doubt it'll be that long. I mean, they were working on it when they stopped to make Re:CoM and I imagine that they started it up again after they finished. And it's not like it was with Kh2, where for four years we got like. No information until about a year or so before it came out. We have a bunch of screens already and there's already been 1 trailer at TGS, and a new one coming out at JF this weekend. I say it'll be around the end of 2008, maybe early 2009, but no way will it be 2 years long i'm guessing. *shrugs* At least I hope they don't pull a Kh2 on us.

Seikay

I highly doubt it'll be that long. I mean, they were working on it when they stopped to make Re:CoM and I imagine that they started it up again after they finished. And it's not like it was with Kh2, where for four years we got like. No information until about a year or so before it came out. We have a bunch of screens already and there's already been 1 trailer at TGS, and a new one coming out at JF this weekend. I say it'll be around the end of 2008, maybe early 2009, but no way will it be 2 years long i'm guessing. *shrugs* At least I hope they don't pull a Kh2 on us.

lol we have gotten 2 new words these last couple of days. Pullin a Riku and now Pullin a KH2. BBS is bringing out the smarts in everyone!!!

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Oh it starts tommarow doesnt it. Whew this weekend is Jump then christmas. The winter break is being good to me ^_^

BBS production is going really well. Didnt Nomura already say that all the game were coming out this year?

I don't remember him saying that. Also, this year will be over with in a few weeks you know >>
He said that though BBS was the first one they started working on, it would be the last one to come out, and 358/2 will be the first one out, and for Coded, the phone has to be made first.

Seikay

I don't remember him saying that. Also, this year will be over with in a few weeks you know >>
He said that though BBS was the first one they started working on, it would be the last one to come out, and 358/2 will be the first one out, and for Coded, the phone has to be made first.

I was just asking if he said that I couldnt remember either. I doubt coded is going to take that long to make, Isnt a different team making coded anyway? I knwo the team that made Re:CoM is working on BBS and what about 358/2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back