• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Redeemor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Story:
Is it possible for a demon to redeem itself to get into the world of the gods? Some people didn't think so but, they were wrong. People become demons do to their sins. If a demon wants to become a Redeemor as they are called they must fight for the gods to make themselves good again. Only some people are able to see demons and redeemors but not all can tell them apart. The gods give special powers to some people and others are given things by the redeemors themselves to see and harm demons. Everything bad in this world is caused by a demon. Redeemors fight demons to prevent these things from happening. The gods or the redeemor (me) has given you a gift help fight the demons and end the world of troubles and get the redeemor to the god's land. My gift can be weapons, power, or knowledge your pick

Rules
Follow Morph's Rules
Romance and Swearing allow keep PG-13
No God Moding Power Playing and all that bad stuff
Try to stay active! If you don't post within two-three days I'll give your spot up
Put 'Redeemor' Above you template if you read all of the above

People Needed:
Redeemor: Sabaku no Gaara
Redeemor's Gift Reciever:
God of Fire Power: Kaiyuku
God of Water Power:
God of Ice Power: Diluted.Past
God of Nature Power:
God of Wind Power: Bo_dbl._sizzle

Template:

Name:

Weapons:

Sins(Redeemor Only)

Gift:(Redeemor's Gift Reciever Only)

God Power: (God Power Recievers only)

Appearence:

Bio:

Mine:

Name: Rosenke Gostrago

Weapons: Horn, claws, and hooves

Sins: Murder, arsen, grave robbing, and robbing

Appearence: Top half is of a shirtless man with a great build. Waist down is of a goat with hunched brown furred legs and large black hooves. Eyes are red with small slits for pupils. Long red hair( :mad: that color). One large black horn on the right side. Broken horn on left side. Hand only as three fingers which nails can grow into claws. Broken chain on left leg. Large pointed ears with an earing in the top of the left. Large gold beaded necklace hangs on his neck.

Bio: Rosenke Gostrago was an evil man in life. He was a cerial killer and did everything he did to get himself in trouble. Even though he died 150 years ago he still hasn't become a Redeemor. The God of Light, Radiance, promised him a space in his land if he could redeem himself by fighting off demons that make people the things he did. Rosenke as managed to almost redeem himself. Only a few more demons and he can get off the God of Darkness's list and onto the God of Light's.

Join up people!

Note: The gods that lend their powers are named as followed
Fire: Volcanus
Water: Aquarius (female)
Ice: Cyros
Nature: Gaia
Wind: Airona (female)

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Redeemer

Name: Kaiku Takibi

Weapons: Blade of Fire, Fire Daggers

God Power: Fire

Appearance:
Kaikufire.png

Bio: Sometimes hot headed and temperamental Kaiku has always been one to be out going and unpredictable. She never really picks sides so she is a neutral party. ((Okay explain this to me a bit more and I’ll make this longer))

Last edited:

Diluted.Past

all right il post me bio now

template:

"redeemer"

name: Hiroki Sato
weapon:
weapon:
griever's envy-Hiroki's most cherished weapons, these handguns has slain many formidable foes.They are a mix of adamantium and steel, making them very hard to pierce. The guns are silver-grey and customized from the nozzle down to the hilt. The padding on the hilt is silver with black Japanese symbols strewn over it, while the metal is solid grey. The nozzle of it bears marks of fights and is tainted with the blood of the fallen. The guns each have 3 barrels, 2 on top of 1 for a wide yet accurate shot. These barrels each have 3 holes on them, barely a centimeter wide, to relieve pressure when fired. The guns have many purposes to Hiroki, and some he doesn't even know. He uses it mostly to focus energy down the nozzle to fire blue psi blasts, deadly yet accurate. Interesting thing about these guns is that he can summon them in any reality, much like "Shadowed Turmoil"

god power: ice

appearance- A young man, in his twenties, he bears no recollection of his age, or what he has done.At 5"10, He has long blonde hair, which flow over parts of his face and shoulders. The hair is mostly left alone, but some of it is braided by deep red thread, which make him look like a model. His face helps, the parts that can are not hidden by his hair. He has emerald colored eyes, while his face is sullen(couldn't think of another face adjective :/ ) most of the time.around his neck is a silver necklace, shaped like a griffon. On it there are initials, K.B., yet he doesn't know what they stand for. Under the necklace is his a red T-shirt, with black symbols on it. This is covered by his black suit, unlike business men, this is a zip-up, and has a turtle-neck like collar. The black suit has 3 pockets, one on his left, and 2 on his right, many things are in these pockets. His pants, a solid black, has a chain in one pocket going to another on the same side. On this chain is a charm of a Phoenix, which emanates a green glow. His shoes, are just shoes, sneakers if you will, they are red and black, they always seem to look brand-new.

personality-He wears a mask, which hides his real personality. He acts like an up-beat kind of guy, someone you could talk to, like most thieves just starting out. A gentlemen, if you ever met him, he always did the right thing. Behind this mask is Hiroki's true personality, Which is severely twisted.

Bio- a man destined for misery, as you would say. He had no family no one at his side, he only had himself. He has lived thislife for about 2 years now, adapting to his surroundings and mastering the elements of life. One day however, he took a challange even greater than him. He met a redeemer(im guessing there are more than one), although he didn't know it at the time, as it looked like a regular man. A rich man, to be exact, and rich means money in Hirokis pocket. As he tried to steal the money in vain, Hiroki was devestated even resorted to trying to kill the man for the money. In the end, he was beaten, scars all over him from the fight. Without help, he would have died there, but no, a God had to help him. Soon he was walking, better than ever, determined to change his life, leave the path he once took, and restore what he had broken. First things first however....

help the redeemers....​

edit: i dont really know much of the story but if i learn more il be able to post more

Last edited:

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Ok excepted but hurry up and get a bio in there and try not to double post
EDIT=
Wow nice bio! Yes there are more Redeemors =) sorry it's a made at 1 in the morning story >.< like most my RPs. If you need to know anything about the story tell me through PM or IM and I'll try to explain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back