• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

red hair girl and Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

Well we all know that there is a red hair girl in kh2 right? What are the odds at it is not kairi... they have the same color hair, same type of hair and was looking at d. island you cant tell me she was not looking at it...

Namine on the other hand might not play a big role but I think she will be there when sora wakes up...

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
There are very high odds that it is Kairi, but there are 2 reasons why she might not be.

1. Her pose slightly differs than that of Kairi.

2. In "Another Side, Another Story", Kairi is seen at the end of the scene and she has long BROWN hair.

There is still much debate over whether the Red Haired Girl is Kairi or not, but you do give good supporting evidence for your theory.

A

Audo

About the pose thing this is what i have to say.
Nomura said that they were rebuilding sora from scratch so his facial expressions will be completely different to show that he is grown up. so why couldnt they do the same to kairi/RHG so that she doesnt stand the same way? but you have a point with the ASAS thing and how she does stand like kairi does. (if you notice one of the unknowns stands like kairi does in one of the trailers when all the unknowns are at hallow bastion, coinecedence? (i know thats not spelled right))
and about Namine i think she will playu a big part in KH2. Remember Nomura said that KH2's theme was promises and if you remember at the end of Sora's Story he makes a promise to her that he will never forget her. It is also said that she is seen talking to BHK in the Jump Festa Trailer. If you look in one of the trailers where its donald and goofy and donal shoots blizard at goofy and it hits one of the 'glass pod' thing and then hits donald you will notice that the 'glass pod' is the same ones that are in Castle Oblivion. as for if Namine will be there when Sora wakes up I do not know. I think she stayed there to protect him but what if the Org returns and kidnappes her?

Ansem22

"1. Her pose slightly differs than that of Kairi.

2. In "Another Side, Another Story", Kairi is seen at the end of the scene and she has long BROWN hair."

1. Kairi does not always use that pose! She barely used it at all in KH unless you talk to her on Destiny Islands!

2. ASAS was a teaser made before Disney and Square officially began to work on KH2. Kairi's look was obviously changed.

I'm sorry, but after the Premiere Party concept art, I would think that it was obvious that RHG was Kairi.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"2. ASAS was a teaser made before Disney and Square officially began to work on KH2. Kairi's look was obviously changed."

Thank You! The ASAS Trailer was basically nothing like what KH2 will be. It is a rough scetch.

Also what exactly are you trying to say?

A

Audo

Ansem22 said:
"

1. Kairi does not always use that pose! She barely used it at all in KH unless you talk to her on Destiny Islands!

I'm sorry, but after the Premiere Party concept art, I would think that it was obvious that RHG was Kairi.

1. She barely used it at all during Kh most likely because she was 'dead' and her heart was with sora and all that stuff. but even when he sees her in differen worlds she has her hands behind her back.
Do you possibly have a link to this art you speak of?

RikusDarkHalf

Ansem22 said:
"1. Her pose slightly differs than that of Kairi.

2. In "Another Side, Another Story", Kairi is seen at the end of the scene and she has long BROWN hair."

2. ASAS was a teaser made before Disney and Square officially began to work on KH2. Kairi's look was obviously changed.

OK LET ME TELL YOU for 2. SHE DOES NOT HAVE GOD DA!! BROWN HAIR IT IS RED look harder pause it in places and you can tell im looking at it right now....

Summoner Yuna

Let’s start from scratch, shall we? Um…let’s see. Kairi does use that pose a lot in Destiny Island and no where else but when we first see Kairi in the trailers it is ALSO seen that she is in Destiny Island, if I’m not correct. Because you see Kairi around two times in the trailers. One, she is standing next to the wooden thing that is in the course where you race and there is the sunset, and two, when she is on the beach looking at the meteorites. They are both on Destiny Island. In one she has her ‘pose’ and in the other she doesn’t (which I THINK is the sunset one.) It might be true that the RHG in that one isn’t Kairi. And for the ‘starting Sora from scratch’ thing…they might have changed his appearance, but I don’t think his attitude has changed much, has it? He’s still the same old Sora, only older. So who is to say Kairi has changed her ‘attitude’? And you know them square-enix producers and their quirky way of putting things. They could very well be different. BUT THEN AGAIN, people there never have the same clothes. And the two RHGs we see do have the same top and purple skirt. So my idea is that it’s neutral in this, dudes.

Isamu

RikusDarkHalf said:
Well we all know that there is a red hair girl in kh2 right? What are the odds at it is not kairi... they have the same color hair, same type of hair and was looking at d. island you cant tell me she was not looking at it...

Namine on the other hand might not play a big role but I think she will be there when sora wakes up...
She is not Red harir girl she is Kairi. Simple, Yes I think Namine will be there when Sora wakes.

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
I think you guys are talking about the scene where they show this girl running out in front of the water because she saw a shooting star or something. Anyways, this girl does have long, brown hair. MAYBE, it's not Kairi. MAYBE it's someone else....but who? Then there is the girl in the checkered blue skirt, white blouse, and bag staring across at an island (Destiny Islands) she has redish, short hair. This might be Kairi as well. But how come they're not showing her face. It's not like we don't know what Kairi looks like! But we fans have to keep in mind that things in KH don't have to make sense...i.e. a big black hole that sucked Sora, Kairi, and Riku.

Dark_Kairi23

Sora is n1 said:
They wont show namine in the begging when"sora wakes up"cause it is a year later he has left namine behind.

Stop for a sec. It takes a year for *spoiler* namine to fix his memories and put the chain back together. *end spoiler* I think not. but then again it could take that long because *spoiler* namine said it would take a while *end spolier* so I guess.

monkeybutt said:
"2. ASAS was a teaser made before Disney and Square officially began to work on KH2. Kairi's look was obviously changed."

Thank You! The ASAS Trailer was basically nothing like what KH2 will be. It is a rough scetch.

Also what exactly are you trying to say?

Thank You! You are soooooo right! I haven't seen ASAS so I have no Idea but you are sooooo right!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Even though everything has been answered I just have one problem:

2. In "Another Side, Another Story", Kairi is seen at the end of the scene and she has long BROWN hair.

SHE DOES NOT HAVE BROWN HAIR. Her hair is red. Sheesh...A person with dark brown hair that you can obviously tell is brown when it's close to you but it looks black when far away is an example. Her hair is red. Live with it.

Summoner Yuna

Her hair is long, yes, but it's red. LOOK CAREFULLY. And it has better graphics than the one with the sunset. Perhaps that's the reason it looks brownish? And incase you didn't notice, they are wearing the same clothes. Or does she wear a sarong in the shooting star one?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
DS and ASAS are concepts..meaning..less than 50% of it wont happen in KH...so....kairi in ASAS WONT have long hair...She WILL be the rhg....wasnt it confirmed it was her<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back