• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recusant`s Sigil in 358/2 Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
A theory that someone I go to conventions with supports the idea that Xehanort becomes the heart-being/brown robed figure after Ansem SoD is defeated by Sora at the gates of the false Kingdom Hearts in KH. We all know what the animation for the release of a heart looks like from seeing variants of it with Sora, Xehanort, and Ven. It's a sort've 'halo of light.' When Ansem gets blasted by the light when the door opens, you see a sort've effect it has on him kinda swirl around where he floats. But this swirliness is centered on his heart. The theory is that Ansem releases the captive heart of Xehanort (since Heartless hold captive hearts) right then and sends it into the past; thus ensuring how the cycle would sort've begin and end.

It's just a theory, but we held a 2hr panel on them, and we really beat this one to death. Just thought I'd share~

Mm. There are some issues with this.

Emblem Heartless release hearts, not pureblood. Even though Ansem wears the mark of an emblem, he'd technically be a pureblood. It's his mark to wear, so whatever.

When a Heartless is actually defeated, the heart is supposed to go into a state of suspension, not become a new being. If what you propose had happened, I don't think Xehanort would have been able to recomplete in 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back