• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RECRUITING FOR *OCW*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
First lets recruit people! I will post more details later but here is what you need to know if you want to apply, and what your work will be!

1.- *OCW* Stands for Organization's Creativity Workshop!
2.- This is workshop in which user's will be able to request avatars, signatures and gif's of them both!
3.- This workshop will be like no other... Why? because:

a) I will recruit 2 user's for each type of design! if it grows to be famous then I will incorporate more to each type! the type will be:

Brush Wielder: Those ppl that can just get any imgae and just by brushing it a lot make it look cool... One of the simplest types but a lot of people love it!

Brush Wielder Valor Form: Just like Brush Wielders but they can animate their brush explosions a little bit by making the image a "gif"

"Add" Dual Wielder: Those ppl that can incorporate everything you give them in another image and make it look super cool, natural and stuff!

"Add" Dual Wielder Wisdom Form: Just like "Add" Dual Wielders but they can animate anything in the picture AND in what they just added!

Creativity Master: Those ppl that just knock you off your chair! those people that dont need a sketch or a render or WHATEVER!!! they can make anything TOTALLY NEW and some REMAKES of images you refer them about! or if tis okay with you they can just make it out of words!

Artblade Chosen One: Those ppl that are just like the creativity master but they can actually animate it well! and not only text or brushes in it! they can animate the avatar's /signature's moves and actions!

b) We will only have talented artists! and don't worry! we are not being picky... JUST LOOK AT HOW MANY JOBS THERE ARE!

c) We will be able to give advances / sneak peeks to our clients if they ask for it after 3 days of work!

d) You have to be responsible! we are taking criticism! and if you take a job and don't do it in a fixed amount of time you are OUT! and if you really are taking time with it at least give an "advance" to the client!

4.- This recruiting thread will not be the workshop! this is only to recruit the workshop's artists and if you want to be in after this thread is "dead" pm me but don't ask me via the workshop!

5.- To apply you have to do 2 simple things:

a) fill this:

Type of design you are applying to:
Why you want to be part of *OCW*:
What type of person you are:

Write OCWPopparocks! at the end of this temp so I know you read all the rules!

b) post 3 images of your work! and they HAVE to be of the desired design type!

And thats pretty much it!

ARTISTS

DownInFlames as an "Add" Dual Wielder!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

Type of design you are applying to: Anything xD
Why you want to be part of *OCW*: It seems like a atmosphere I would to hang out with =D Graphics all the way!
What type of person you are: Well...hmm...I'm over happy most of the time but when I get angry and let it out, I LET IT OUT! That doesn't happen to often unless me friend does something again since shes battling with depression. I have a thing my friends call a hugging disorder, I hug and try to make with friends with anyone and I LOVE JUNK FOOD/COOKIES! Mwahahahahahaha, anything to make you go crazy :D

Tag 1;
JustTryToSeeTheWorldThroughMyEyes.png

Tag 2;
Icon1.png

And Tag 3;
InTheEndSetProper.png

D

Deleted member 74488

Yes but I would like to be in multiple shops, plus Bloody and me are making a new business together. I would love to be in a shoppe like this. Any problems???

XIV-Lawliettre

Type of design you are applying to: Anything xD
Why you want to be part of *OCW*: It seems like a atmosphere I would to hang out with =D Graphics all the way!
What type of person you are: Well...hmm...I'm over happy most of the time but when I get angry and let it out, I LET IT OUT! That doesn't happen to often unless me friend does something again since shes battling with depression. I have a thing my friends call a hugging disorder, I hug and try to make with friends with anyone and I LOVE JUNK FOOD/COOKIES! Mwahahahahahaha, anything to make you go crazy :D

Im happy we have a talented member so fast! but I would like you to specify what you type of designer you want to be!

For what I have seen you could be a "Brush Wielder" or an ""Add" Dual Wielder" because I didn't see anything drawn by yourself and I didn't see animation but I did see you adding some images to the base ones, Just tell me what you would like to apply to! I am happy that you applied! ;3

D

Deleted member 74488

I'm still learning to do animation and well drawings...here we go...

Chihiro3.jpg

Marluxia.jpg

and my best one; The origional was not done by me ~ Deviantart but this is my copy and colouring using gimp.;

tie_girl_lineart_by_pseudopedia.jpg

XIV-Lawliettre

I'm still learning to do animation and well drawings...here we go...

Okay, You have to apply for one of the ones I mentioned, And you cant be in various spots, you have to be in one, BUT if you are in a spot and a user likes your artwork and asks you to do another type of artwork you are in every right to do it! pls select your job soon!

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Yes but I would like to be in multiple shops, plus Bloody and me are making a new business together. I would love to be in a shoppe like this. Any problems???

I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to be in multiple shops.

Though I'm not sure if the rule changed or not =/

D

Deleted member 74488

I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to be in multiple shops.

Though I'm not sure if the rule changed or not =/

Sephy sometimes worked for Down In Flames despite being a different shop...

D

Deleted member 74488

I will do! *Huggles Lawl!* THANK YOU FOR THE SPOT!

My Shop is dead anyway Salty. Were letting it die purposely. Me and bloody, we have a PLAN!

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Okay, if you want to get rid of it, just ask a mod to close/delete it so people don't take requests there anymore.

D

Deleted member 74488

Lawl ~ I'll try my hardest! I PROMISE YOU LAWL! *Salutes* *Goes to hug Roxas and drag him here*

Salty ~ Will do sooner or later!

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
First lets recruit people! I will post more details later but here is what you need to know if you want to apply, and what your work will be!

1.- *OCW* Stands for Organization's Creativity Workshop!
2.- This is workshop in which user's will be able to request avatars, signatures and gif's of them both!
3.- This workshop will be like no other... Why? because:

a) I will recruit 2 user's for each type of design! if it grows to be famous then I will incorporate more to each type! the type will be:

Brush Wielder: Those ppl that can just get any imgae and just by brushing it a lot make it look cool... One of the simplest types but a lot of people love it!

Brush Wielder Valor Form: Just like Brush Wielders but they can animate their brush explosions a little bit by making the image a "gif"

"Add" Dual Wielder: Those ppl that can incorporate everything you give them in another image and make it look super cool, natural and stuff!

"Add" Dual Wielder Wisdom Form: Just like "Add" Dual Wielders but they can animate anything in the picture AND in what they just added!

Creativity Master: Those ppl that just knock you off your chair! those people that dont need a sketch or a render or WHATEVER!!! they can make anything TOTALLY NEW and some REMAKES of images you refer them about! or if tis okay with you they can just make it out of words!

Artblade Chosen One: Those ppl that are just like the creativity master but they can actually animate it well! and not only text or brushes in it! they can animate the avatar's /signature's moves and actions!

b) We will only have talented artists! and don't worry! we are not being picky... JUST LOOK AT HOW MANY JOBS THERE ARE!

c) We will be able to give advances / sneak peeks to our clients if they ask for it after 3 days of work!

d) You have to be responsible! we are taking criticism! and if you take a job and don't do it in a fixed amount of time you are OUT! and if you really are taking time with it at least give an "advance" to the client!

4.- This recruiting thread will not be the workshop! this is only to recruit the workshop's artists and if you want to be in after this thread is "dead" pm me but don't ask me via the workshop!

5.- To apply you have to do 2 simple things:

a) fill this:

Type of design you are applying to:
Why you want to be part of *OCW*:
What type of person you are:

Write OCWPopparocks! at the end of this temp so I know you read all the rules!

b) post 3 images of your work! and they HAVE to be of the desired design type!

And thats pretty much it!

ARTISTS

DownInFlames as an "Add" Dual Wielder!
Just go look in the other shops, we do about the same thing. We give each other Cnc,and discuss how to better are selves in graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back