• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts (**SPOILERS**)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fagren

You do know that when you post something the thread will appear on the main page of the forums
It doesnt say if its in the spoiler section or not and people who dont want to be spoiled might get confused

While this is true, depending on the length the full title of a thread can't be seen on the frontpage, so adding "spoilers" at the ends is still pointless.

αsiя

space coke
Agren said:
While this is true, depending on the length the full title of a thread can't be seen on the frontpage, so adding "spoilers" at the ends is still pointless.
Yes but if the people who dont want to get spoiled click on it and see the Spoilers on the titile they'll be smart and leave the page immediatly

I changed the OP saying that Reconnect isnt the next

αsiя

space coke
Im talking about the front page of the forums

@Agren i cant edit my posts so i cant edit saying that Reconnect is not a game

H

heartlessfang

terra is telling Riku that someday when he leave that world, to come find him. And when riku does, Terra was gong to teach him how to use that power to protect his friends. Terra was going to be riku's master and felt that they were simmilar, so he though that riku might be able to also wield a keyblade. That's why Terra let Riku touch his key.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by heartlessfang
terra is telling Riku that someday when he leave that world, to come find him. And when riku does, Terra was gong to teach him how to use that power to protect his friends. Terra was going to be riku's master and felt that they were simmilar, so he though that riku might be able to also wield a keyblade. That's why Terra let Riku touch his key.

That is completely irrelevant.

Siru Drawoh

Awards
He was responding to a previous post about the scene where Terra is talking to Riku. Since it was in Japanese, the poster couldn't understand what he was saying. heartlessfang was clarifying what was said in the scene.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Siru Drawoh
He was responding to a previous post about the scene where Terra is talking to Riku. Since it was in Japanese, the poster couldn't understand what he was saying. heartlessfang was clarifying what was said in the scene.

Yeah, found it. That post was made 3 months ago o_O

A

Azrael

The plot will be very gay and involve some ass pulling of past canon. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back