• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Recap: KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Stage Show at TGS 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Nomura seems almost giddy, which makes me think he's got a long break from KH to look forward to after this game finally drops.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Pretty interesting stuff!

I imagined Aqua being 16 or 17 and Terra 17 or 18. Nice to finally know for sure.

Really? Terra and Aqua aways looked to be in their late teens to early twenties to me. Especially since Ventus refered to them as grown ups, lol.

Sally-boiii

Awards
Thing is I didnt see Aqua kicking Riku's butt and breaking his keyblade as a sign he would be useless in KH3. More that saving Aqua would be more challenging then Mickey had originally planned. Plus even if Sora saves Aqua that doesnt mean Riku wont have stuff to do. He already has has character arc coming up involving his other half.

part of me is kind of inclined to say that that wouldn't really mean all that much. I remember, one hope that someone on this forum had for the game was "less telling and more showing". What good would it do the characters, game, and the players if Nomura just has the game say "RIku is doing XYZ" and not showing it to stress how vital it is to the overall story and his character arc as well. THis is all on the assumption we are going to just be told Riku is doing something, but still.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Yay new details! I'm kinda shocked Master Xehanort is 80. At that age you practically need a walker. How is this old coot so fit?!?

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Yay new details! I'm kinda shocked Master Xehanort is 80. At that age you practically need a walker. How is this old coot so fit?!?

Eraqus is supposedly not far from that age yet he looks like in 50s instead.... wtf

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eraqus is supposedly not far from that age yet he looks like in 50s instead.... wtf

Eraqus and Xehanort have aged at different rates. Eraqus has really only stayed in one world and Xehanort has not only exposed himself to the darkness, but to various timestreams in so many different worlds. Xehanort aged faster due to those factors.

Eraqus is most likely in his 50s.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Living in the light probably leads to slower aging, while darkness saps your youth. Also, certain characters live for a very long time, like Merlin and Yen Sid, and other characters live on worlds where time is very slow. Sora can grow and change in a year, but Snow White can look exactly the same for 10 years.

Time in Kingdom Hearts is outright absurd.

Wallflower3582

At first I was a little sad that the secret movie would be coming in DLC or something, since that's so different than what we're used to, but the comment that Nomura wants it to come in a way that everyone gets to see it at once and the internet doesn't get saturated with spoilers makes me happy with that decision. I'm already gonna basically have to shut off my internet on Jan 25th - 29th to avoid spoilers so having one less thing to dodge will be nice.

ImVentus

Awards
Really? Terra and Aqua aways looked to be in their late teens to early twenties to me. Especially since Ventus refered to them as grown ups, lol.

Physically, I always depicted Aqua & Terra as at least early 20s. With Terra being more-so near 23-25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back