• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rebels(Retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks12

OOC:Seto you can only go up to Jr.Commander at the moment.

IC:Sure.Let's go.I have to get something real quick."He ran inside,and grabbed the Shakka.He went back outside."Let's go.You make the first move this time."He drew the Shakka.

Galacion

Bronze Member
" alright you better hope you have good balance" Ruthlan takes his sword from his back and makes a hard swing towards his right side and moves long with it making sure nothing gets in his way then after that he brings his sword on the flat side and forces it down in the upper part of his body "well how you holding?"

sorarocks12

Suchii dodged al the attacks."I'm okay."He attakced up down,horizantol.He just let loose.He attacked.I'm doing good this time.I haven't felt this good since I fought Commander Goofy.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Ruthlan looks at him and makes a quick turn right and throws a knife or two and rams his flat side forward into him "... well then if youre ok then try this"

sorarocks12

He dodged the knives,but was knocked down when he was ramed.He got up,and drew his two swords."You try dodging this if your okay."He put his swords together.He attacked with his single sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back