• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rebels(Retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks12

The Heartless have merged with the Nobodies.They are controled by 5 mysterious people who have,with the Heartless and Nobodies,taken control of most of the worlds.Our small army of rebels is in need of more warriors,so we join.The army was formed to stop the destruction of all the worlds.We are people,gathered from many worlds,who wish to fight in the army.When we are attacked by Heartless we are forced to fight with weapons that barely hurt the Heartless.With the Heartless defeated we prepare for a war bigger than you can imagine.

Rules:No God Moding
No Power Playing
No one liners
Romance(PG-13)
Swearing

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapon:
Path:Light,Twilight,or Dark
Here is mine:

Name: Suchii Arow
Appearance: Dark brown,shaggy hair,Organization coat with red and blue flames,tall
Bio:He lived a peaceful life in Radiant Garden.He trained with both Claoud and Leon.He was then invited to join the army when the Heartless,and the Nobodies joined sides.He is a Jr.Commander in the army.
Personality:
Quiet,independent,powerful when angry
Weapon:Bukido,Shakka
Path:Twilight

Last edited:

Mr.

(Meh. I need to join more roleplays.
I'm gonna pull in Thogen, if that's alright, and tweak him a bit.
Make him a little bit more...heartless, ya know?)

Name: Goes by 'Thogen'

Appearence:
Thogen_by_Zetsumi.jpg

(Yeah, no tattoos, but just imagine they're there. =O)

Personality: Thogen is a beast, but a clever beast; one who knows his objectives and will use any means to get to them.
He is smart; he is indimidating; indeed, he is the perfect hitman, the perfect warrior, the perfect killer.

Bio: Thogen is part of the last race of demon-animals mixes called the Lanib, who are dedicated to causing anarchy throughout the world.

Lanibs resided on the 569th Plane of the Abyss, but they were driven out by the Galgimuns, a race of jelly-like virus demons, from the 570th Plane of the Abyss.

The Lanib fled to this world, where they lived for a while in hiding, fearing that the Galgimuns were still hunting them.

Lanibs were called 'Chaos-Bringers', because they brought chaos with them wherever they went; a chaotic age of more than 100 years is called an Age of Anarchy, and that is what they are here for; they cause Ages of Anarchy when everything is too peaceful, balancing the light and dark sides, the order and chaos.
The first Age of Anarchy was carried out by the greatest of all the Lanibs, Kaho, part of the legendary Lanib-Animalus clan.
That Age of Anarchy lasted for 1111 years; but on the last day of that Age, Kaho tried to do a forbidden act...
With all of the dark magicks he had, Kaho tried to create a parralel universe just for the Lanibs, but failed.
The gods delivered swift judgement upon the Lanibs, killing off all of Clan Animalus and destroying most of the Lanibs but one of each one of the Species clans.

Worst of all, they also destroyed the sacred ritual used to create another Lanib; because Lanibs cannot reproduce, they must use that ritual to create another one of them.

So the Lanibs became scattered, and were lost for 800 years.

Enter Thogen, said to be a legendary descendent of the Animalus clan who survived the chaos.

Thogen had come to age as an adult Lanib; he had been found by another pair of Lanibs, just a newborn.
The Lanibs were confused, as they knew that their ancient methods of Lanib-recreation had been lost to the world.
They still took him in, however.
The young Lanib-Panthera was indeed a promising warrior, and thus was also trained in the art of the dark magicks as well as battle.
He excelled at those as well, and life was good for a while.
One day, however, Thogen had a dream; a dream in which Kaho himself came to him and said,

"You are the one who shall cause an age of anarchy so great, it will rival mine...it will rival all other ages to come after it, and legends shall speak of it as the ultimate downfall of mankind and the rise of the demons to take back what was rightfully ours...Hengaroth, our homeland in the Abyss."

Thogen then became devoted to Kaho, and joined a secret cult that worshipped him; as Kaho was forbiddened to be told about, worshipped, or even drawn or sculpted.

Becoming a master at what he was taught at, Thogen eventually headed out to become a hitman, an assasin, a hired arm. But he always kept that dream in mind.

Race: Lanib-Panthera, a race of tiger/demons who are the last of their species; the mating ritual has been lost to the world, but Lanib-Panthera live forever.
Thogen's race has never been seen before, and thus no one knows what they are.

Path: He has no path, but can be considered Evil or Dark.

Other:

The mask is meant to cover up his tiger-like face, which is horribly scarred.
He can see through the mask, due to the fact that it is very magical, and an artifact within itself with unknown power...

Tattoo: Multiple tattoos are under his noble/shaman hybrid robes, including:

Dragon and Tiger: A tattoo which looks like a Chinese dragon, curving up a tiger, while tigers run across its back. The tattoo is placed across the right arm, up to the right shoulder.
This says that the Lanib is a very skilled, very gracious killer, and is one of the best of the best.
Dragon and Tiger tattoos also label the Lanib as a Lanib

All-Seeing Eye: This is an all-seeing eye that is embedded on the chosen's back.
This labels the Lanib as a very intelligent being.

Abilities: Thogen wields dark magicks, and extremely powerful ones at that.
He can alter darkness to create material called Darkforce, which he can shape into weapons, ladders, or other forms, including liquids, solids, and gases.
He can temporarily absorb the magic

Wants: To start the new Age of Anarchy

Dislikes: Humans and anyone who hates him or wants to stop his plan.

Last edited:

Ninja JKT

Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Jay Kay Tee
Appearance: Organisation coat with hood up most of the time.
Personality: Serious, to him self, but has laughs sometimes.he is very scared and is not sure what to do he is also optimistics most of the time.
Bio: A young warrior new to this, he was trained by shaolin.
Weapon: Staff which can change to any element.
Path: Light!

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
can I join? i got mine:

Name: Auronus
Appearance: Org. XIII cloak( hood on in battle), spikey blonde hair and blue eyes
Personality: a friendly,carefree, and defensive person
Bio: Orginaly from Hollow Bastion, Auronus has barely any memories from his past except a few quotes.

"Door to darkness, OPEN!!!!"
"No, Xehanort! Don't do it!"
"Fooish Ansem. The two sources of darkness will one day fuse, to create one almighty darkness, and there is nothing you can do about it."
Weapon: a swoard like Auron's
Path:Light

Galacion

Bronze Member
Name: Ruthlan
Appearance: http://www.soulcalibur3.us/soulcalibur3/costumes/sieg1.png
Personality: nobel, kindhearted, willing, wanting to help, brave, curageous
Bio: when he was a child he kind of ran into a heartless battle feild and a solider saved his life and when he died about 3/4s of the way to the base by a heartless he took the soilders sword and struck agianst the heartless in a furious rage after about a few hours he possibly killed the heartless and stabed its head to make sure it died when he found the rebel base he told him the soliders number and that he was dead and wanted to enlist so this would never have to happen to anyone else ever again since then hes worked hard but when ever a promotion in rank came he wanted to stay the same and so he did so he could always help out the others on the battlefeild
Weapon: throwing knifes and Ruined Requiem
Path:Light(will turn dark later)

Seto

At Home, what are you stupid or something? :P
Website
s6.invisionfree.com
ooc- I'm gonna join too! haha

Name: Sess Kage
Appearance: Sess has black, blood-red streaked hair that is straight and runs just past the middle of his back. his eyes are sky blue and he has a scar running from the top right corner of his left eyebrow, down to just left of his left cheek. He wears a white organization robe that has black and red heartless symbols on it. Also the parts that are silver on the normal organization robe are black on his. His hood is usually pulled down. He also wears a necklace that hasd a silver chain wiht an emblem shaped like a coin. One side of the coin is white and the other is black.
Underneath his organization robes he wears a white t-shirt with black baggy pants. His socks are black and his running shoes are red, one wiht black laces and the other with white laces.
Personality:
Sess is a normally talkative person. He likes to joke around when he can. In battle however, he is very serious and will fight ot the death, treating every battle like it is his last. He doesn't also know where his alligance really lies, and that is why he is situated in twilight. He fights for himself. He generally doens't like to fight unless provoked, but he does enjoy the fights he does have.
Bio: Sess has few memories of his past. he doesn't remember growing up, his parents, any family or friends. He doesn't know how he learned to fight, where he got his clothes or much else about his past.
Weapon: Sess wields two long swords, one in each hand. Thye are stroed in sheathes at either side of him. One has a black blade with a white handle, the other a white blade with a black handle. Boht have a gold-coloured cloth wrapped around the handle. The sheathes are both red with a gold trim.
Path: Twilight

sorarocks12

OOc:Guys these are the ranks:
Other:Cid:Gummi leader,Aerith:Head Healer Cheif:Sora,Mickey,Minnie,Riku ^
General:Yuffie,Leon,Tifa,Cloud
^
Jr.General
^
Commander:Donald,Goofy
^
Jr.Commander
^
Soldier

Ic:Suchii was in a world of chaos,and destruction.He watched as the Heartless,and the Nobodies attacked.He had no weapon,nor could he move.He was forced to let them destroy him.He sat up with a jerk as he awoke.Not again.He got up,and toke a shower.He got dressed,and sat down on his bed.This reacurring dream,why do I keep seeing it?He got out a muffin,and stasrted to eat.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Ruthlan wakes up to the sound of the useual of his dream waking him up and looks around as he stands up and gets dressed he sees that nothing had happend while he was asleep and kind of desides to do some running in place before getting his sword and doing his daily routines "hmm i wonder will there ever be any peace in this land at all" he desides to dicuss with himself "i mean theres even childern who dont even know the meaning of peace probably by now" Ruthlan stops running grabs his swords and throwing knifes and kind of heads outside his room for a moment and desides to take a quick walk around

sorarocks12

Suchii grabbed the Bukido,and went outside.He saw Ruthlan,and went up to him,"Ruthlan,how about we have us a match?"He started thinking about the war.These creatures,these shockers.They are the only ones I've ever fought of this breed of Heartless Nobody fusions.They are so strong.I'm so tired of them!"My god I hate them!They caused me so mmuch pain!"He now understund his dream.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hmm uh sure yea why not lets so where you wana go at it?" Ruthlan wonders and looks at him curiously about why he wanted to go against him "hmm...."

sorarocks12

He stepped back,and drew his sword."Ignore that last part.On the count of three.One.Two.Three!"He lunged at him attacking wildly.Only landing a couple hits.He was soon too tired to fight.

Seto

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
ooc- If I may I'd like my position in the army to be Jr. General.

Sess stood inside his room, looking out the window into the brightness of outside. "It's so nice out there... I'm glad it is free of Hearltess-Nobodies... This place is one of few that is undestrubed. If only we could find a way to make everywhere like this..." He muttered to himself. He scanned the area and came upon a battle. Two people were having a friendly match. He smiled until he saw the reckless fighting from one of them. "never go into battle like that... unless you plan to die quickly..." He mumbled to hismelf.
Sess walked over to his dresser and took his blades from atop it. He attached the sheathes to the sides of his pants and walked out the door. When will this end. I wnat to be positive about this, but we haven't been making much progress lately. It's starting to worry me... myabe our units need better training....
Sess walked out into the sunlight that he loved. He leaned back against the building and watched the fight. He was unimpressed when the one fighting recklessly appeared to be too tired to fight. The battle hadn't last long, and yet he was ready to submit. Sess just shook his head in disappointment.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hmm that was fast you go into battle like that youll wear yourself out and the person or persons your fighting will have already killed you so you want to go again because i didnt even have tot move much and i have plenty of energy left" Ruthlan looks at him couriously

Seto

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Sess looked at Ruthlan as he spoke. Good, that's the kind of talk I like to hear from people. Engouragement, tips, and soem fun fighting. I hope that the other one will learn well from this. If he does not, then I will step in... Sess waited for them to engage again, so he coudl see what would happen. He was anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back