• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reasons why Gackt sucks.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Phoniex that's called ignorance......

Do you know the names of the type of matter that appeared after the Big Bang? I thought so.

Being ignorant is not knowing and not caring. I didn't know, and now I do.

Win.

Actually I heard he has a girlfriend now...some chinese model lady. Don't know if they're still dating now. And it was in a chinese tab magazine. Who knows.

Well, sure, he needs to look like he's at least trying to keep his secrets.

C

Charlie

^I had a feeling that you would respond to that one way or another, Pho.

Anyway, have I had my say on this thread? If I have, then so be it, but hell I just feel like addressing something shamefully commited here.

Actually I heard he has a girlfriend now...some chinese model lady. Don't know if they're still dating now. And it was in a chinese tab magazine. Who knows.

-I would say that the comment that was made directed towards this above was one that should be put into account. Then the fact that you're choosing to believe the crap that comes out directly from the chinese tabloid magazines among all other resources? A good percentage of the time; the information provided to it's readers, or rather whoever decides to pick it up for that matter usually consists of the following- { Also a side note that I hope you'll notice: I'm not making an attack on you, but rather choosing to do so on the various holes, openings, and vulnerability within your assumption/statement}:

Tabloids usually consist/central around & of the following:

• False, or altered evidence.

Exaggerated factors done so specifically to gather more attention towards a story/subject.

A useful, friendly program called Adobe Photoshop, or a program in relation to it that serves if not the same, but a similar purpose.

Plus, here's something fun

FANSERVICE.jpg

Advertisement (Caption): Publicity stunt? Or rather..a natural display of affection between band members? Maybe a possible relationship? YOU DECIDE! (End Caption)​

Last edited:

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
... erm, photons are particles of light...

Anyway, nope. Strongly symmetric matter and weakly symmetric matter.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You have to keep in mind that fans also alter pictures of Gackt. But I have no idea if that one's real or fake...D=

But this one of Gackt and Hyde I found on google one day (Hyde = L'Arc~en~ciel singer guy and solo artist now...acted in Moon Child with Gackt and did the song "Orenji no Taiyou" with Gackt.... (Kei <3) Gackt actually admitted falling in love with the guy. o.o (*random other ranting*...)) :
2j1k3k3k3.jpg

Is fake. *nods*

And stop insulting him because he thinks guys are pretty sometimes. God. Gay people aren't gross. D= Stop being freakin a-holes about it.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I thought that was his wife, and also thought that picture wasn't shopped. I could have sworn Ryu got that stock off a scanned album case from one o his CDs. That person looks like a chick-- with a close resemblance to that of BoA's.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Blasted fangirls. What he said.

Goodbye, erection. I'll see you in ten years.

...You took that from tv. C'mon, hiding. You can be original. D=

And I partially used that picture as punishment. D=
Is that so wrong?
=3

Now, I know that Hyde looks a lot like a girl...but it is him...I can tell.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/wolkan/Other stuff/591248407_l.jpg
Face matches.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/wolkan/Other stuff/Tattoo.jpg
And his wing tatoo.

Face it. A lot of j-rockers just look feminin(inininerin. D=)

I'm aware that tabloids lie. But still. Concepts still stay for celebrity stuff or else they'll get sued and stuff wont they? (don't really know about that stuff...don't care)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back