• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reasons why Gackt sucks.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Why do you freaking care what color his eye colors have been?!
Because you delved further in that topic after I wrote he wears contacts.

You guys seriously need to stop looking up on this guy more than I do. D= Weirdos.
Simply getting facts to sustain and put down other's shared disclosures. There are other fans out there too, kairi_angel of KHI forums isn't the only person who squees over Gackt.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
LOL, sound? Doesn't that require the use of your ears to hear vibiration? I doubt you use the marcos option to have everything read to you. In anycase, too bad it's just a thought-- made me blush though, I love you for that. <3

Dictionary.com said:
slip ( P ) Pronunciation Key (slp)
v. slipped, slip·ping, slips
v. intr.

To move smoothly, easily, and quietly: slipped into bed.
To move stealthily; steal.
To pass gradually, easily, or imperceptibly: “It is necessary to write, if the days are not to slip emptily by” (Vita Sackville-West).

To slide involuntarily and lose one's balance or foothold. See Synonyms at slide.
To slide out of place; shift position: The gear slipped.
To escape, as from a grasp, fastening, or restraint: slipped away from his pursuers.
To decline from a former or standard level; fall off.
To fall behind a scheduled production rate.
To fall into fault or error. Often used with up.

Last edited:

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Overuse? You mean like using your "children in Africa are dying of AIDS and you waste a post on this" thing that has aquired a lot of notoriety? LOL, just correcting you.

Inhiding, will you marry me?

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I have only one thing to say. I heard him song once, and said it sucked. I was instantly bombarded by 50 horny 13 year old girls with no tastes.

I just love how it always ends like this;

"He sucks, he can't sing for ****"

"What do you MEAN!!111?"

"Um...he sucks...."

"How can you say he sucks, he sings better than YOU!"

=.=

I'd like to say this now. Singing better than me is not an accomplishment, and does not make someone good. Compared to other professional singers, he fails, HARD. I'm not the one we should be comparing him to, you loose-legged ninnies. >_>

saucegay

You people seriously have no life. In my eyes...talk about people who really need to be taken down. Like Paris Hilton and Hilary Duff for godsakes...

You're all retarded. Shut the eff up. -.-

it's amusing how you've just figured&replied this out after a week and over. sure, you may have a life, but does it take that long to reply? honestly now. and to tell us that we're retarded? pfft. do you see anyone without half a brain spewing out incoherent phrases and being sent to the loony bin with a straight jacket? i don't think so.

oh, and we're not talking about the suckage-ness of hilton or duffbags. we're discussing why gackt sucks, and, thus the title: reasons why gackt sucks. if you want a debate on how overly godly he is, then create a thread for your spazzing enjoyment, lazy.

He uses that for stretching for training.
it's a crotch splitter. therefore, to split his crotch. how disturbing. i doubt that has anything to do with 'training.' if he wishes to make his groins flexible, then good for him, i guess.

And I have a feeling one of you posted that last one on urban dictionary...
that definition of him was posted on April`05 - months before this thread was made. i'm sorry miss, but it seems your womanly intuitions have failed double time.

please note that this thread is categorized in the nonsense sub-forum, and therefore everything here is randomly based from out of our arsenals. if you have the balls to actually take any of this seriously, then please, castrate yourself and be done with it.

( in other words, for the simple-minded: it's all just for shits&giggles. )

have a nice day.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
That sentence needs needs proof, without proof that sentence is hopeless like you. So you should get proof.

Oh?

BP, at least he can get a girlfriend, unlike some people. *coughyoucough*

As opposed to this? Pot, keetle, eh?

Starlitangel13

Nevermind,Phoniex,I don't feel I like discussing this. Your entitled to your opinion. but one last thing,
I've never heard his music either. If it wasn't for k_a, I woundn't know what you're talking about.
Phoniex that's called ignorance......

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey, to be honest, at first I didn't like his music either. I got used to it and got to love it. D=

Ugh...where's Lisa when you need her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back