• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

re:CoM secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TENZA ZANGETSU

re:CoM secret ending

i dont know if this has been asked or not but do you think there is any chance of us getting the BBS ending from KH2 FM+ on re:CoM?

Awards
Re: CoM secret ending

Doubtful. CoM isn't related to BBS in the least :\ if anything, they just might shove in something related to Days, but again, I doubt it. Too much work.

Yeah, too much work. I mean, it's not like they did very much since Re:CoM came out in Japan over 1.5 years ago other than translate it into English.

Of course, I would love for there to be extra features to compensate. But God forbid the Japanese need a Re:CoM FM+++ v2.0 International.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Yeah, too much work. I mean, it's not like they did very much since Re:CoM came out in Japan over 1.5 years ago other than translate it into English.

You're assuming they even got their paws on it at the time which we both know is highly unlikely. And personally I'm praying they left it alone, seeing how them adding things is what started the entire Final Mix fiasco to begin with :I

Awards

You're assuming they even got their paws on it at the time which we both know is highly unlikely. And personally I'm praying they left it alone, seeing how them adding things is what started the entire Final Mix fiasco to begin with :I

My response was for the sake of pointing out that they weren't doing much in the extremely elongated period of time they had to actually do something, not because they might have (see edit).

You really think it took them a year or so just to get the game's rights for a NA release? No way. It's just a game, not some complex, controversial process. And even if it did take them that long, I'd imagine it would be because they took no action outside of.. half a year ago at most, not because they couldn't get it but because they just didn't.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

My response was for the sake of pointing out that they weren't doing much in the extremely elongated period of time they had to actually do something, not because they might have (see edit).

Damn unnoticed edits :(

You really think it took them a year or so just to get the game's rights for a NA release?

Nah uh. It makes more sense they were just offered Re:CoM while they were negotiating over the new games or something, actually.

Awards

Nah uh. It makes more sense they were just offered Re:CoM while they were negotiating over the new games or something, actually.

1.5 years ago
NA SE Rep: Hey, can we get KH2FM+ for our audience?
JP SE Rep: No.

3-5 months ago
NA SE Rep: Hey, can we we get KH2FM+ now?
JP SE Rep: .... Kinda. Since 358/2 Days is coming out, it only makes sense that Re:CoM could act as a tie in to that. So you can have half.
NA SE Rep: But... Days was announced over a year ago... in fact, it's production was started not long after KH2FM+ was finished, which was when I asked you the first time. Why didn't you say yes before? And what about KH2FM? It's got connections to all 3 new games!
JP SE Rep: Silence

Doesn't make too much sense to me.

Awards

I think it's also been established that they like to make their fans miserable. You'd have to double check me on that one, though.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

You really think that they will have English Actors for these new organization members? Can't wait to hear laraxene :)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

You really think that they will have English Actors for these new organization members? Can't wait to hear laraxene :)

Why wouldn't they. You think they'd just do what they did in FM's extra cutscenes? Subs with no voice? But yes the Organization will all heva VAs in Re:CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back