• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xirchs the 13th

Website
xirchs.tumblr.com

It was really weird at first, but I kinda got used to it. It's not so bad.

What bugs me about this game is that, once you open a door, if you go up to it and press Triangle (reaction command), it asks for another card, so you give it another, only to find out that you can just walk through it. I wasted a few cards on that. :(

just to let you know
it was like that in the gba version of the game
that was if you defeated all the heartless in that room you can change the room and have more heartless to fight
its great if you are trying to level up

so yah thought i just let you know

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me

Yeah, it bugged me at first, but I got used to it. Now I don't really see a difference if they change it or not. Be happy that at least the game came here. :p

N

nero_z_akren

lt does sound kinda funny. doesnt it? axel for some reason doesnt sound the same ether. but i dont know for sure. its probably just me. who knows? *shruggs*

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I don't find it weird, I think its cute, so somewhere between the part where Sora says "Come on Guys Lets Go" and the part where he enters Castle Oblivion and says is first line his voice changed, in just that little time.

What really shocked me was Riku, after a while I got so used to it, it sounded like the orignal KH Riku and not the KH2 Riku.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Go listen to the Japanese version. Sora's always had a deep voice, there.
It doesn't matter. At. All.

I felt all of the VAs were really good.
And Axel sounded the same. D':

Dark Slayer

i wouldnt care about the voices... i just wanted the game to come to europe and to be compatible with the ps3. lucky americans :(

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

I really was shocked at first when hearing his voice, annoyed too, but for some reason every floor I went up it fit him more and more, until it doesn't bother me at all, the only other thing that bugs me in that game was that since marly has been my fav charrie ive been pronounving his nane wrong for years!

K@!r!

Unless your completely tone def, we can all tell the difference between younger Sora's voice (KH) and older Sora's voice (KH2) right? And we all understand that, hey after two year a boys voice can change and it also makes it seem like time, 2 years in this case, really have gone by in the Kingdom Hearts world. So , now that they remade Chain of memories with voice talents and 3-d cutscenes. Does it bug anyone else that younger Sora has older Sora's voice? I know it's not a fixable problem but it's still weird and very strange to hear older Sora's voice coming out of younger Sora's mouth. Especially when I can remember younger Sora's voice so well and march it up so easily with him. So like I said before, Does this bug anyone else?

hehee guys go through a thing called PUBERTY so his voiced changed and in number two he like was alot bigger and donald and goofy noticed his voice.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I really was shocked at first when hearing his voice, annoyed too, but for some reason every floor I went up it fit him more and more, until it doesn't bother me at all, the only other thing that bugs me in that game was that since marly has been my fav charrie ive been pronounving his nane wrong for years!
Well that how they pronuce his name, But they never Make you pronuce him how you want to I still say Marluxia < how it looks, Not Marloosha, But I say Both tho now. Zexion the same..

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

I always said Zexion like they did but I think he's really cool character now too, so I never said his name much but marly I said it all the time and I like his new pronounciation I just never thought it would be said like that.

A

Azrael

Easy.

Sora had instant puberty over a week.

With a wet dream of Riku and him to finish it up.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

No, no, no, Ziz, it was
Spoiler Spoiler Show

hehee guys go through a thing called PUBERTY so his voiced changed and in number two he like was alot bigger and donald and goofy noticed his voice.

You do realize we're talking about Re:CoM that took place a week after KH1, and not KH2, yes?

empuentes28

No, no, no, Ziz, it was
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You do realize we're talking about Re:CoM that took place a week after KH1, and not KH2, yes?

I dont think she does. Well, all in all it seems that the more stairs you walk up in the game the more normal the voices become. (mainly cause you get use to them.) I guess I should just be happy they didnt change his voice all together like they did with namine. (i'm still mad there. a little bit not much) SO as long as Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Donold, Goofy, all FF character, (Except Aerith, Mandy Moore did way better) and mickey keep there voices through all the games, I'll be happy.

ogichi/ichigo

No, not really. It sound close enough to the middle of the two games and you cant really do anything about it. What really bugged me is the fact that they pronounced Marluxia "Marlusha." Did anyone else find that weird?

anti-form137

He has older Sora's voice because Haley Joel Osment has done the voices in all the games and I think it might be based on the way his voice sounds.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

Anti-form 137 please try not to double post. If you keep doing that you'll make a lot of enemies really quick. If you need to add something use the edit button. It looks like this .

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Well that how they pronuce his name, But they never Make you pronuce him how you want to I still say Marluxia < how it looks, Not Marloosha, But I say Both tho now. Zexion the same..

wait, how is zexion pronounced?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

No, not really. It sound close enough to the middle of the two games and you cant really do anything about it. What really bugged me is the fact that they pronounced Marluxia "Marlusha." Did anyone else find that weird?

Yeah, I found it extremely weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back