• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate Their Chances: Back on Hiatus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crysaxel

Re: Rate Their Chances: Day 58: Oz (Oz the Great and Powerful)/Kairi is Sora's Key to Returning Hear

I would not really care to much for an OZ world. It would be interesting but I wouldn't get very excited about it.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Re: Rate Their Chances: Day 58: Oz (Oz the Great and Powerful)/Kairi is Sora's Key to Returning Hear

Not rating because I have no real opinion on it... But you should all know that I played The Wizard of Oz in a high school play when I was 17

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Oz, the Great and Powerful
Chance: 40%
I'm not sure I see it being in KH3, but I think it's one of the few live-action films they've been making that'll appear. I mean, Maleficent, Cinderella, and Alice in Wonderland couldn't appear in KH because the live-action can't exist alongside the animated characters. Plus, it's probably the only way Oz could appear in KH.

Want: 50% I don't really like the movie, but the Witch of the East would be a great boss battle (she was the only good thing about the movie).

Nominations:
The Muppets (misc.) x5

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

World
Chance: 0%
Want: 0%
Just why?

Concept
Chance: 10%
Want: 1%
That sounds lame but maybe if really well executed

World
Chance:
Want:

Concept
Chance:
Want:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

World:
Oz the Great and Powerful

Chance: 0%

Just one of those that I don't see happening.

Want: 10%
I honestly can't remember if I liked this movie or not but the locations were very nice.

Concept:
Kairi being the Key to Return Hearts

Chance: 12%

I'm expecting Sora to be the KtRH, though I won't leave out the other possibilities (someone that's not Sora, a location, device, a Keyblade, etc.)

Want: 5%
All depends on execution. I would've actually wanted this as a PoH power instead of whatever it'll actually be.

Concept Nomination:
Maleficent kills Pete x5

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Chance: 20% it's better suited than any of Disney's recent live action fairy tales, but it was mediocre and largely forgotten. Maybe next saga though.

Want: 40%, it's beautiful, and maybe Kingdom Hearts would actually strengthen the story.

Vincet

World

Oz

Chance: 5%

The movie wasn't really popular enough for its inclusion to make sense.

Want: 0%

The movie wasn't awful, but I didn't really cared about it much either.

Concept

Kairi is Sora's key to returning hearts

Chance: 75%
Want: 90%

This is something that I haven't really stopped to think about before, but it does make a lot of sense and would be a nice way to give Kairi a major role outside of getting kidnapped.

Nominations:

Stan Lee x3
The ending is big reset button and the next game a soft reboot x2

BluePikmin11

Awards

x5 Halloween Town
Day Over!

Oz (Oz the Great and Powerful)
Chance Average:
11.666%

Want Average:
20.833%

Kairi is Sora's Key to Returning Hearts
Chance Average:
31.25%

Want Average:
49%

Today, we are rating the chances of Halloween Town reappearing as a world. Please also rate the chances of Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII making an appearance in KH3.

Halloween_Town_Logo_KH.png

Vincet

Re: Rate Their Chances: Day 59: Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas)/Rinoa Appearance

World

Halloween Town

Chance: 90%

It's just too darn popular. Only thing holding it back is the "no old maps" statement, but I'm sure that they can find away around it.

Want: 10%

Yes, the movie is great and it would be awesome to see what they could do with next-gen graphics. Plus, we could finally visit the other holiday towns. I just can't help, but to feel little burn-out of Halloween Town. Let's leave room for original worlds or old words that have more untapped potential.

Concept

Abstaining for rating... yeah, you can probably tell that my knowledge of FF games/characters is pretty limited ^^'

Nominations:

Stan Lee x3
The ending is big reset button and the next game a soft reboot x2

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Rate Their Chances: Day 59: Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas)/Rinoa Appearance

It's just too darn popular. Only thing holding it back is the "no old maps" statement, but I'm sure that they can find away around it.

That statement meant that Nomura's not recycling assets again.

Chance: 35%, it's been in the numbered series, but its story is mostly over.

Want: 50%, It'd be interesting to see in the series.

Concept:

90/90, Rinoa did send Squall that letter at the end of KH2, I'd say she's due.

Elysium

Awards

The Nightmare Before Christmas
Chance
: 50% It's just one of those properties that brings a huge fanbase with it.
Want: 20% Oogie was always my favorite part about the movie, and I really don't think they should bring him back again, especially since he's not that powerful anyway. Sally has always kind of sucked in KH (I've just never liked her as much in KH as in the movie) and Finklestein/The Mayor/LSB are annoying, so I'm not sure what they could come up with for original content that would be interesting (for me)? Maybe introduce more of the townspeople or have Heartless attack the Circle of Holiday Trees or something.

Rinoa
Chance
: 85% I thought it was more likely she'd appear in KH2, as I always thought maybe her "death" by Heartless was part of the reason he changed his name to Leon after they escaped RG/HB pre-KH1.
Want: 0% Easily one of my least favorite FF characters. Of course, they've made Yuffie less annoying in KH, so anything's possible.

Nominations:
The Muppets (misc.) x5

Tinny said:
Rinoa did send Squall that letter at the end of KH2, I'd say she's due.
Wait, what? Another thing I've missed or forgotten over time. Was it in the credits or something?

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Wait, what? Another thing I've missed or forgotten over time. Was it in the credits or something?

Yep. Leon's reading a letter in the credits and her symbol flies out of it like a butterfly.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

World

Chance 50%: It`s one of KH`s classic worlds and has appeared in most of the games. So I`d say it has a 50/50 chance

Want 30%: I would only want this world if the explored the other holiday realms. Which is pretty unlikely

Concept

Chance 80%: Assuming we`re getting newer FF characters, I`d say Rinoa is definitely one of the best canidates

Want 90%: I liked her in the original FF8, and would like to see how she would be portrayed in the KH series. Also want the game to show why she is so important to Squall and what their past relationship was,

Elysium

Awards

Yep. Leon's reading a letter in the credits and her symbol flies out of it like a butterfly.
I think I've read that before, but somehow I never notice/remember it when watching the ending. Changed my chance rating. It is a little odd they didn't introduce her along with Tifa in KH2. I've always wished they'd put Quistis and Barret at RG in KH2, too; ofc, they could always appear there later. I can easily see Quistis and Vexen interacting.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

World

Chances: 40 %
It's a popular world, but how much more is there to tell, storywise? I don't see much, and I also don't like when enemies fail to STAY dead, so fighting Oogie again would feel...wrong. But I can't imagine another enemy either.

Want: 60 %
I really, REALLY like Halloween Town. Just because it's pretty dark, the outfits change, the music is cool. I like the atmosphere.

Concept

Chances: 50 %

I'm not sure if they'll add more FF 8 characters. There are already many and I rather see FF XII / XIII or even XV characters appearing, seriously.

Want: 20 %

I always wanted Rinoa to be with Cifer, okay? But the Twilight Town gang was extremely unimportant, so there's no real reason to include here there...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

HALLOWEENTOWN
Chance: 70%
Want: 100%

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards

Halloween Town

Chance: 10%

Nomura himself has stated that it is unlikely that Halloween Town will return in KHIII as he feels as if everything he could do with the world has already been done in I and II.

Want: 20%

As much as I loved Halloween Town in I and II, I feel as if the world has run it's course. I'd love to see Jack Skellington come back as a summon, though.

Rinoa appearance

Chance: 90%

It was hinted at during the credits of KHII, when Leon reads that letter.

Want: 90%

I've never played FFVIII (though I do own it and look forward to doing a playthrough of it in the near future once I have the time to do so) so I don't really have any sort of attachment to Rinoa, but I don't see why not.

Nominations:

Jack Skellington returns as a Summon x3
Thor as a summon x2

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Nomura himself has stated that it is unlikely that Halloween Town will return in KHIII as he feels as if everything he could do with the world has already been done in I and II.

He never actually said anything like that, though he wouldn't be wrong if he had.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I believe he was talking about the old maps and how he didnt like them. He said the same about Olympus so that was changed from the Colisseum and Underworld to Mount Olympus

Awards

Halloween Town
Chance: 70%
It's shown up quite a bit, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it again.

I love worlds that give characters redesigns, so I want to see some characters besides SDG visit here. Imagine a scary Mickey Mouse. Plus, I know it'll never happen, but imagine venturing into another door. Like Easter Town or Valentine Town or something.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rinoa Appearing
Chance: 95%
Squall got a letter from her, after all. My only reservation is, there's no reason not to introduce her earlier, so I funno if they just don't want her to show up.

I love Rinoa, and Squall loves Rinoa, and it'd be nice to see her return.

Nominations
101 Dalmations World x5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back