• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Random Stories for Anyone that's Bored

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Okay, this is totally a spur of the moment idea, - it's an "I'm waiting to be picked up from school, and I'm very bored" sort of thing, and I'm feeling storyish! :D

I'm thinking of making this like a bunch of short one shots, kinda in memory of some poems that I did that are now sunk in the abyss of this forum, so, here goes nothing!

Here's what bubbled inside my head...It's close to Halloween...soooooo....

"You're Beautiful"

She walked down the broken side walk, pulling her stubborn bag behind her. It rolled and bounced and got caught in leaves and sticks which made it stall as if it had no wheels at all. Still, she dragged it with the equivilant force that that the bag repelled.

She was hot. Not in the sense of slang that everyone would describe a mouth watering babe for dogs, but hot enough to barely start sweating, and her emotions were hot too.

She was not pretty, no, but she was approached. No one had ever come to her before, no one had ever looked at her in that way, that way that dogs look at pretty girls.

He approached her from behind, as she recalled, and gently tapped her shoulder. He came around, big, tall, circle eyes that resembled binoculars, and stood in her path.

She was not one to judge, she was kind, and took off her headphones that her hidden under her long black hair to hear whatever he had to say.

He said he was a freshman.

Oh, okay, he probably needs to know how to get to a certain building. He was a big freshman.

He said he's seen her around.

She replied that she had never seen him.

He asked if she had a boyfriend.

She said no, but that there was a boy that she hoped would notice her.

She didn't remember too much of the conversation after this, only the words that burned her soul....

"I like you. I want, I want to start a relationship with you."

She replied she did not have the time for a relationship. Silence, apologetic chit chat, and then departure.

When she turned him down, she noticed, his eyes change. The binoculars changed, into telescopes that narrowed and retreated. She, had seen that look before, she had used it before when a lizard had escaped her grasp, when a fish missed it's hook, when the claw missed it's prize.

Pulling her stubborn bag along, she took a moment to sit down, her arm aching from it's extra wieght.

She was alone. The sky was an odd orange of twilight, and the shadows from the buildings were long and reaching. She looked to the fountain in the middle of the courtyard, dry. She looked at herself and wondered, why, anyone would ever want her. If someone did want her, did lover, it would have to be, that they could see past her outide self, and look deep within.

But most people aren't like that now are they? They only see what's on the outside, that top layer, that physical form.

So why was she chosen by the freshman with binocular eyes?

He noticed, how full her bag was.

He noticed how she treated it with such care.

He noticed how she would guard it.

He noticed her reluctancy to leave it far from her.

He noticed how it would slow her down; it helped that she wasn't in the best of shape also.

And now that it was in the middle of afternoon twilight, he noticed that it had finally tired her out, and that she was alone.

Ah, yes this story was inspired from when I was stalked O.O

So, whatcha think? Should I keep pumping out more tales?

Silent Avera

^0^ Ah Thank-you! Thank-you!

I'm watching ghost vids on youtube right now, and well, they're scary! >_<

O.O ZOMG. I'm alone in my house and I just heard something fall.

I'm gonna go see what fell, crap that sounded like the bathroom ><

Silent Avera

Nope! Yay! It was some shampoo that slipped off of something >>;

At least it's daytime, if it was night, I'd be calling my dad over. I thought a ghost had knocked something down - bleh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back