• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

random rp( random Rp, trust me you want to join)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba_1

Author
((I'm just checking this out...................HEEEEY!!! Lone's a Steven and not a Kyo this time!! This is a very weird moment for me, Lone's actually being a character who's name is not Kyo))

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Jen ran into the wall also and landed on her back, but this time started coughing a lot and cursing out of pain. She got up and kicked Steven in the leg, poking him at the same time.

((lol that coughing thing with the running into the wall really happened too >_> well...Steven did it....))

Aphex

.Inspire.
((Yep...pain and coughing at the same time lol. That really did hurt though...))
Steven continued to lay on the floor still even if was being kicked and poked by Jenifer. Then out of no where he sweeps her to the floor for no apparent reason. "Bored..."

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Jen wasn't phased by getting sweeped to the floor and just continued to poke him. She grabbed his nose and began to pull at it, squeal-laughing at the same time. She slapped him in the face and continued to kick him slightly from the ground. Jen was abusive a lot....Now especially to Steven....

Aphex

.Inspire.
((Be abusive to the LM why don't ya lol))
Steven still layed there not even doing anything while being smacked around and stuff. He then began to poke Jenifer repeatedly. "I'm still bored here..."

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
((lol i shall! and sowwy Rikusgrl >_> i didn't know that til after i changed it.....me changy again.))

Jen then realized that he was poking her and just layed there, taking his crap. "I really dun get.......Zzzzzzzzz...." Jen started to say, but then fell asleep just like Steven did before. She started kicking Steven and twitching in her sleep while wiggling around.

Aphex

.Inspire.
While still being kicked by Jenifer, Steven then was attacked by a cat that jumped onto his face out of no where. He then started to roll all over the ground while the cat began to scratch his face.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
"HAHAHAHAHA! Good job Sheba....." Jenifer said cheerily, taking the cat off of Steven's face and hugging her. Sheba was Jen's cat and she loved to maul Steven because Sheba was mean like that. Jenifer made Sheba exit the room and then helped Steven up. She kicked him down once more after helping him up. "CHUPA MEH FLEH BLEH!" she yelled out of nowhere.

Jack London

Banned
"a bleh bleh bleh a bleh bleh bleh a bleh bleh bleh a bleh bleh bleh" Charles started to sing to himself for no apparent reason. He got bored and took out a bazooka out of his pocket and blew up the school. "Heh heh heh" he giggled to himself as his continued to blow up buildings around the area. A police car came speeding down the road and told Charles "HEY YOU STOP THAT!" the cop took out his gun and aimed it at Charles. He looked at the cop and said "fooooooooooooooolish mortal you cannot beat Captainboom!". He took out a pirate hat out of nowhere and put it on his head. "Now...ugh..PERISH". He blew up the cop to peices and laughed maniaclly.

Dark_StarX

"This house is boring...and I'm hungry....the school must have something to eat..."
Zack got up and walked out of the house towards his school. Along the way a dog tried to bite at his leg but Zack threw the dog into a brick wall. Upon his arrival at the school, Zack immediately made a sprint for the cafeteria. There were strong smells of bacon and eggs coming from that direction. Inside the cafeteria, Zack grabbed four trays and piled two up with bacon and the other two with eggs and biscuits.
"Hehe...this bacon may kill me, but at least I'll die happy.."
Sitting down at the only table without people, Zack began to devour each and every strip of bacon and stuffing as much egg as he could possibly could into his mouth.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Steven was twitching on the ground after being mauled by Jenifer's cat, Sheba. "Ow...why must this happen to me!?" he yelled out while on the ground.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
ooc:With_You_Always you are my hereo...this rp idea rocks...XD

ic:
Chase was string at a farm on the rural side of town."Whoa...that pig...he just ate his leg....."He laughed."Awsome..."Chase started walking.He heard something behind him but payed it no mind really.It sounded like rubber hitting the concrete at a 5 mile per hour speed."Hmm..."Chas elooked behind him it was a bicycler."Crap third one this week!"The bicycler plowed into Chase.Chase rose with little more than a scratch.But the bicycler wasnt so lucky."The fortune teller was right again..."has e grined walking along the street taking good mesure to step on every crack and walk under every ladder he saw.He picked up a umbrela from the ground and opened it up inside the store.He spilled salt out of ever salt shaker he saw."Today will be a good day!"Chase grined as he broke a mirrior in a target store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back