• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Radiant Garden confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcsimaoo

Awards
Can we assume Radiant Garden is playable world after the confirmation of 100 Acre Woods?

I can't see the book in other hands than Merlin's, and since we already know Kairi and Lea have gone to Radiant Garden to train with Merlin, there is the book may be.

And of course, it makes no sense for Sora not to visit Leon and the gang :D

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
We'll see. We don't know what world Sora uses the book at so it's possible they didn't want to spoil Radiant Garden early.

Either that or Merlin took up residence in another world.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I had taken assumption that Twilight Town would be Merlin’s residence. He’d want to get away from Cid and all.

Subzero

It could be, but if you really think about it, it’s a book. Books are portable and can be put in ANY location.

It could be put in the library of Disney’s Castle (hinting Disney Castle being in the game).
It could be in some building in Twilight Town.
Maybe there is no location and Sora or his teammates simply hold onto the book and visit Pooh whenever they feel like it.
Or, like you said, it could be in Merlin’s house at Radiant Garden.

The possibilities are endless.

Echoecho6

Awards
Pooh's book is inside Kingdom Hearts. Not accessible until the last world of the game!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Well I can't say for sure if it will be playable or cutscene only cause the world is going either way. The only thing I'm expecting on Radiant Garden is if it will be featured in this month's V-Jump and Famitsu magazine article, but I have a hunch that it will be more dedicated to the Kingdom of Corona and the 100 Acre Wood worlds.

And much like what people said in previous comments and threads I wouldn't be surprised if we actually end up accessing the book through Twilight Town as the world seems to be the main hub world in KH3 this time, instead of Radiant Garden.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I'm fond of the idea of Radiant Garden being a world for many reasons, but it really wouldn't make sense not to include it.

1) We still don't know what world Saix is going to be antagonizing, and what better world than Radiant Garden, his home?
2) We know Kairi and Lea are there and it would be a shame not to conclude Leon and gang's storyline.
3) We know Ienzo is there in the lab, I assume working on sciency stuff. We know at SOME point, he gets Sora's contact information on his gummi phone leading me to believe that they must be in contact at some point, or Ienzo is somehow familiar with the phones or does upgrades on it or something. Again, this could all still just be in cutscenes BUT

if Pooh's book is already in the area, and they have already build some of the rooms...why not just build the rest and let the player have control? I don't know if there will be any Heartless in the town, because I'd imagine it would be relatively peaceful what with Leons gang, the claymores, Maleficent off doing whatever...

It would be a great world to play mostly as Kairi in. Also I'm secretly hoping Sora drops in on her training so the two of them can go hang out for a bit. ><

AllTheNorts

I'm fond of the idea of Radiant Garden being a world for many reasons, but it really wouldn't make sense not to include it.

1) We still don't know what world Saix is going to be antagonizing, and what better world than Radiant Garden, his home?
2) We know Kairi and Lea are there and it would be a shame not to conclude Leon and gang's storyline.
3) We know Ienzo is there in the lab, I assume working on sciency stuff. We know at SOME point, he gets Sora's contact information on his gummi phone leading me to believe that they must be in contact at some point, or Ienzo is somehow familiar with the phones or does upgrades on it or something. Again, this could all still just be in cutscenes BUT

if Pooh's book is already in the area, and they have already build some of the rooms...why not just build the rest and let the player have control? I don't know if there will be any Heartless in the town, because I'd imagine it would be relatively peaceful what with Leons gang, the claymores, Maleficent off doing whatever...

It would be a great world to play mostly as Kairi in. Also I'm secretly hoping Sora drops in on her training so the two of them can go hang out for a bit. ><

I agree with this 100%. It only makes sense to include RG, especially to the endgame of the MX saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back