• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Racism on the web.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Whoever has Administrative right, here me out for a sec. I got a nasty email on my yahoo account from this forum. I don't know who would send me message like this if I am almost never on this forum, But I will tell you this. Someone better do something about this asshole. I was suspended for a month because of my foul language, but he gets to use racial slurs?! The dude's email is scott@zeldauniverse.net
If any of you know who this dude is, tell him to watch him mouth and delete my name off his contact list, cuz he will email the wrong person that message one day.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Um, not too long ago the site got hacked. The hacker sent out e-mails containing racial slurs to whoever subscribed to the main site's newsletter or whatever.

Danzik

And you know he is from this site how?
That's what I'm wondering.

Whoever has Administrative right, here me out for a sec. I got a nasty email on my yahoo account from this forum. I don't know who would send me message like this if I am almost never on this forum, But I will tell you this. Someone better do something about this asshole. I was suspended for a month because of my foul language, but he gets to use racial slurs?! The dude's email is scott@zeldauniverse.net
If any of you know who this dude is, tell him to watch him mouth and delete my name off his contact list, cuz he will email the wrong person that message one day.
Dude, chill there, listen to Silh man.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Also note the email address of the guy that sent that to you....yeah :v

Cissy

Bronze Member
Hokage? Pffft.

No.

Just ignore that email. That whole hacking business was taken care of long ago.

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Yahoo doesn't lie. It says, in blue and white, Kingdom Hearts insider as the sender. And if it didn't come for this site, how do I still receive a message like this? How would the person know I was a KHinsider affiliate?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Silh said:
Um, not too long ago the site got hacked. The hacker sent out e-mails containing racial slurs to whoever subscribed to the main site's newsletter or whatever.
Yeah.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Are you being intentionally dense? I just said we got hacked a while ago. Step off our balls.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yahoo doesn't lie. It says, in blue and white, Kingdom Hearts insider as the sender. And if it didn't come for this site, how do I still receive a message like this? How would the person know I was a KHinsider affiliate?

When you sign up, you give your email. The site got hacked, thus whoever dun it had access to your email. That's how you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back