• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

racing Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naroshi

the race was easy! oooooh course i didn't get it the first time...but that's because I didn't know what i was doing. i even went extra careful on the steps up to the fight with Darkside because i thought you could fall off and die. pfft i was a moron...

i always go off the little cliff. and i try and get on the board that falls off, with him still on it, and jump at the right second. that usually delays him too

Surash

Naroshi your so weird. hehe....

Yep!

I remembered when I was doing the race for my bro I went the long way, no short cuts for me!

anyone but me

yea.. I couldn't do it.. I was planning on beating Riku in swords 99 times, which I did.. but it was SOOOO boring, I couldn't take another 99 races! Yea, so I only got to 20 races... best route I found, is the simplest route:

1. Jump off the platform into the water and run towards the stairs
2. Run up the stairs a jump off the edge right in front of you
3. Run through water, passing by the ship
4. Run up the slope and touch the star
5. Jump down from the platform and repeat steps 1-3 in reverse order

But, like I said, I couldn't do it bcause I was bored after beating him 99 times, and you don't even get the satisfaction of Sora saying, now the scores 150 to 0! because it stops at 100 T_T

Naroshi

running into the water is faster? i never did that...

T__T that's annoying that it stoped at 99..i wanted it to say 100 at least....

i didn't even try fighting Riku. pfft maybe if i was a level 10 or something from fighting Wakka

Redneck Rebel

Website
www.myspace.com
I didn't race riku 99 times but i did fight riku 99 times to get the 99 potions. I only raced riku the one time that i had to. Pretty stones are of no value to me. I have enough money to buy that many pretty stones. Potions i can use in fights and are helpful when i need them. Pretty stones...i don't really need em'. I got to like lvl 10 when i was done...and when i got off destiny Island i had already learned the Scan ability

MonkeyboyWesley

saratp said:
I have 1 time but I cood not 99 times.
you are A good player to do that all I have to say is WOW your good. ^-^

i wuldnt say hes good. hes determined thats for sure. but i beat riku like 4 times till i got board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back