• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick question ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikyMooDy

How come Terra choosed Riku to be the weilder of the kingdom key ?
Shouldnt it be like " The keyblade chooses its master " ?
Please correct me if im mistaken =X

A

Audo

I'd assume it is something we will find out in BBS.
Meaning, no one can give you a definite answer now.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Like everyone else said, we don't know much about BBS. Maybe it's like a keyblade master can pass it on to bsomeone if he chooses, and if not the keyblade chooses. I don't know!

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Like everyone said, we won't definitively know until BbS comes out, or more is shown about BbS.

However, I always liked to think that it might be Terra guiding the keyblade to who he believes would make a good master for it, but that, in the end, it is ultimately up to the keyblade and the keyblade alone.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
However, I always liked to think that it might be Terra guiding the keyblade to who he believes would make a good master for it, but that, in the end, it is ultimately up to the keyblade and the keyblade alone.
This seems to be the only option as far as "choosing" goes. The only reason people believe Terra to have chosen Riku is because of the LS fight in the final mix of KH2 when he tells Sora that he didn't choose him. The LS was thought to be Terra since it's in Terra's armor though whether they are the same or not is irrelevant as only the words he speaks are important. Also since Riku was supposed to be the wielder of the KK everyone sorta connected the dots especially with Terra watching Riku and Sora on DI sometime in BBS. Though like everyone else said, we don't know enough about BBS to prove this fully wrong or right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back