• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick question, folks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Dark Destiny

Before somebody says this is in the wrong section (which I hope they don't) the subtext under the word "announcements" did say "questions or comments about the forum" which I do have a question, two rather.

First, is there a place in the Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 section that is a thread specifically for help (not just some random thread about a person needing help...but I mean a popular thread for getting help?) and is there anyway to get something like that stickied? It would seem like it should considering that would be kind of important to the thread. (sorry if at any point I start to stop making sense...I just woke up so, bare with me.)

And second of all, is there any thread on the website that you can go and describe a thread or ask for the link to one if you can't find it? I think that would be a helpful resource.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Not sure about the first question, just that I don't think there is one specific help thread for the Kingdom Hearts sections, but I could be wrong.

To your second question. Which is hard to comprehend, but I think I got the gist of it. Anyway, no, there isn't a thread like that, but what would be the point. Just search for it. If you know the title or keywords or tags then you can search for it. If you don't, how are other people supposed to find it?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Well there used to be a section in each that was specifically for help that people needed or were offering but I just looked and it's gone so I'm not sure what happened with it.

Meh, the search function fails me often, mostly I just go back about 10 pages and if I can't find it in one of those I make a new one because by then I've gone back about a year and nobody I know even goes that far back when looking for them...

D

Deleted member 36435

And second of all, is there any thread on the website that you can go and describe a thread or ask for the link to one if you can't find it? I think that would be a helpful resource.
Search function.
Use it, bro.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
You can look and see if any threads like that have been around before but I don't think there has been. People basically start a thread just when they have a question for something.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
there used to be a help section, which I thought was useful for seeing which help topics already exist and also to keep it separated from regular KH discussion

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah why exactly was that taken out? I mean sure with the games being out for so long a lot of people have already played them but new people pick up the game every day so why did it go away?
The staff talked and decided on what sections we wanted and how we wanted them.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
The Dark Destiny said:
First, is there a place in the Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 section that is a thread specifically for help (not just some random thread about a person needing help...but I mean a popular thread for getting help?) and is there anyway to get something like that stickied? It would seem like it should considering that would be kind of important to the thread. (sorry if at any point I start to stop making sense...I just woke up so, bare with me.)
There are sticked Strategy Guide and KH2 100% completion threads, they are still helpful but those have not been updated and I assume it's easier to just make separate topics within the section instead of just having one big one or a whole section.
Simply use the search function.

The Dark Destiny

There are sticked Strategy Guide and KH2 100% completion threads, they are still helpful but those have not been updated and I assume it's easier to just make separate topics within the section instead of just having one big one or a whole section.

Simply use the search function.

Well, as many of you probably know...until it was brought up here, the search function was not something I even paid the slightest bit off attention to...so, you now that I use it...nobody has to answer "question two" anymore.

Thank you

Back