• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick ask someone who identifies as gender queer anything

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
do you think gender is dead? and if so will it ever be alive again?

or if it is not dead then how would you go about killing gender?

what is your favorite thing about the male genitalia?

what is your least favorite thing about the female vagina?

is a hermaphrodite weinee better than a regular ole male weinee?

what is so nice about wearing female clothing when considered a 'legal' male?

did casey anthony really do it?

have you ever been reamed by a large dildo, preferably flesh tones, in your already seeping anus?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Since youre both or something, do you sit or stand when you pee, or some weird hybrid?

Awards
do you think gender is dead? and if so will it ever be alive again?
Gender is not dead. Gender will continue to be the determiner in our society for a long ass time, because we've allowed it to become so prevalent over the years.

However, I have hope that the gender binary will become less prevalent than it is.

or if it is not dead then how would you go about killing gender?
I think you have the wrong idea about what I think Gender should mean. I have no wish to kill gender. Because that's silly. What I want others to understand is that gender is not decided by sex, but by how one views and interprets themselves. This may sound like hippy hogwash about being OPEN and CREATIVE but it's actually not. But yet somehow it is.

I'm honestly really awful at explaining gender theory. I AM TRYING.

what is your favorite thing about the male genitalia?

TBH both sexes genitalia are kinda unappealing and weird looking. They're designed for function. Not aesthetic.

They're great to touch and feel, though.

what is your least favorite thing about the female vagina?

Not the greatest thing to look at, ever.

But just like penises, nice to touch and feel.

is a hermaphrodite weinee better than a regular ole male weinee?

what is so nice about wearing female clothing when considered a 'legal' male?

I have a great body in general.

And when I am feeling feminine and wish to embrace womanhood openly in the world it's really easy for me and my body to pass. It's just a corset, a pair of gel-boobs and a penis panty tuck away. And then bam. People greet me and straight men try to pick me up. C:

tl;dr, it makes me feel pretty and helps my feminine body image.

did casey anthony really do it?

I think so. But I also don't care enough to really do any proper research. And I also think the attention this case has gotten in the US is retarded.

You silly Americans~

have you ever been reamed by a large dildo, preferably flesh tones, in your already seeping anus?

No, but I've had plenty of anal sex with partners of both sex. Giving and receiving for both.

Since youre both or something, do you sit or stand when you pee, or some weird hybrid?

I'm not really 'both'. I tend to just slide between the sexes and identify with what feels most comfortable with me.

I pee standing, btw. Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back