• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, we know Roxas was able to duel wield because of Xion right? Well, what happens when Sora absorbs Roxas, does he get to wield 3? I mean, he got his duel wielding from Roxas who got it from Xion. So, my question is, Does Sora get 3 blades? And another thing, if Sora DOES absorb Roxas' memories, will he remember Xion? IDK, just a thought.

DarkNova

Banned
It's a good theory, I guess we will just have to find now shall we. But Roxas did let himself be absorbed by sora near the end of KH 2.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I said that to Rain once and she had some elaborate answer that made me feel bad for asking.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
He only has two. From what I gathered in the interview, Xion 'awakened' it in Roxas and Roxas is made of Sora's body and soul so it would be the same thing in Roxas that is in Sora. If that makes sense. Then again there's Ven to consider.

As for Sora absorbing Roxas' memories...he shouldn't ever remember Xion especially since Roxas doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back