• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions on the growth abilities on KH2FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomboy16

Ok this is been bugging me for a while. in the kh2fm the growth abilities seem like there at their max while in the kh2 it seems there only at lv.3.

so what im saying is...in KH2FM r the growth abilities maxed out?
cuz in the final mix the growth abilities seems they at max but when u see the ability list where people show u their stats they say lv.3.

so whats the deal? r they max or just lv.3?

if u still lost or want to see what im saying i be gladly to show a vid on what im talking about. =)

Hyrenking

Yeah, like glide, and dash, and high jump... They are rank 3 at the highest rank of the form when you are outside of the form, and rank for when inside the form.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Ok this is been bugging me for a while. in the kh2fm the growth abilities seem like there at their max while in the kh2 it seems there only at lv.3.

so what im saying is...in KH2FM r the growth abilities maxed out?
cuz in the final mix the growth abilities seems they at max but when u see the ability list where people show u their stats they say lv.3.

so whats the deal? r they max or just lv.3?

if u still lost or want to see what im saying i be gladly to show a vid on what im talking about. =)

I cant wait to play kh2fm+ :drool:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I think the level 3 is the MAX. That would be why. They just seem to be different. I guess. :D

waynesora

sora in the final mixs is stronger than sora in the regular his attack are diffrent a little and he has a few more attacks and this times forms. his magic is a little diffrent too cause when you do some like maget for a finsher combo sora will like suck you up then like blast you away. and about the level three lol you level the forms up seven times same as summons

Mbz

Kingdomboy16:It would help if you fix your post so I and others can understand

Hyrenking

Umm, the question has already been answered by me... there are 3 levels of the growth abilities outside of the forms, then a fourth only available while inside the form.
Because this seems to be troubling people, for example, in valor form you get an even higher 'high jump' and a slightly lower one while in normal form. And this is true at all levels, even the max.

kingdomboy16

Umm, the question has already been answered by me... there are 3 levels of the growth abilities outside of the forms, then a fourth only available while inside the form.
Because this seems to be troubling people, for example, in valor form you get an even higher 'high jump' and a slightly lower one while in normal form. And this is true at all levels, even the max.

yea i know in the form they're maxed but when sora is outside the form they looked max. for example quick run; in kh2 if u run it takes u like half way the arena like say marluxia's place it will probably take u half way. but the kh2fm quick run that takes u all away through the arena if u want to see it in a vid i'd be happy to show u 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back