• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions on Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zaczidane

Is Kingdom Hearts "Chain Of Memories" for the gameboy the next Kingdom Hearts, and then will Kingdom Hearts 2 Continue from where Chain Of Memories left off.

Or is Chain Of Memories just a side game and will Kingdom Hearts 2 continue from where Kingdom Hearts left off?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is a little of both.

Tetsuya Nomura said you dont have to play comto understand KH2

They made COM after they decided to make KH2.

L

Leon-2008

Will u be able to play Riko in Kingdom Hearts 2 like in Chain Of Memories

keybladegaurdian

zaczidane said:
Is Kingdom Hearts "Chain Of Memories" for the gameboy the next Kingdom Hearts, and then will Kingdom Hearts 2 Continue from where Chain Of Memories left off.

Or is Chain Of Memories just a side game and will Kingdom Hearts 2 continue from where Kingdom Hearts left off?
Chain of Memories is more important than people seem to think. In CoM, you learn about the organization, Namine, and also, what Sora, Donald, and Goofy are doing, and what happened to Riku and King Mickey. And what they did for the year that seperates KH and KH2. KH2 will pick up not immediatley after CoM, the reason why you'll find out from playing the game. If you've beaten both sides of the game, then you know the reason.

karthikg

wed ont know that yet.. were thinking we can play as bhk, but nothing has been confirmed except sora will be playable.. and as for this thread, i still think you should have looked it up in the interviews ( i read almost the whole site when i joined).. so do that to make less stupid questions.. anyway KH---KH COM-------KH2. Tetsuya said that because sora forgot everything that happened in COM, you wouldnt really HAVE to play it, but ALL the quetions will be answered if you do.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Chain of Memories is like the Sequel to Kingdom Hearts...kind of confusing I know, but there seem to be a lot of things in Chain of Memories that are pretty signifigant to Kingdom Hearts II. It's really hard to tell at this point.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Think of CoM as sort of a prologue to KH II. It's there, but you can choose to read it or not (well, in terms of it being a game you can play it or not ^_^)

But I found playing it very important. I know what you all are talking about, and it makes you more excited for KH II as you hope it will answer the questions that left ya hanging.

AHeartless

I think that Sora, Donald and Goofy get to know what happened in Castle Oblivion in pieces. Like they meet Axel it's like "who r u??+++" then Axel: "i'm axel we met in castle 0bl1v10n n00b!" "huh what u mean n00b!" "u were in castle 0bl1v10n but u forgot!!!" "noooo!!!" and so on... im bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back