• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1948dragon_

ok I know this is a stupid question and feal free to flame me but in the beging of the first kingdom hearts leon said that heartless are those without hearts right? if thats true why is it that every time I kill one a heart pops out of the body and when I kill a nobodie nothing comes out? :confused:

Dr. Stoopid

SoraXOblivion said:
it's not really a heart...whoever the heartless is of the heart it casts when destroyed is the darkness of that person's heart.

What the hell does that mean? Anyhow the way I interpret it was that each heartless has eaten the heart of some unlucky person cuz that's just what they do, and killing it releases the heart to kingdom hearts, like it was stuck in limbo but can now go to "heaven", or a sort of soul society in peace where it belongs.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay, you lose your heart to a Heartless that has no heart, they take it and hold onto it, and the darkness from the heart makes another Heartless. It is explained in KH2 and the Ansem Reports both fake and secret.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
1948dragon_ said:
ok I know this is a stupid question and feal free to flame me but in the beging of the first kingdom hearts leon said that heartless are those without hearts right? if thats true why is it that every time I kill one a heart pops out of the body and when I kill a nobodie nothing comes out? :confused:

For one you are comparing to completely different things. A nobody is not a heartless but I won't get into details.

There are 2 types of heartless. One is a pureblood which means that they develop from the darkness in people's heart. While the ones with heart shape signs are not heartless created from nature but a creature that was created by using a real heart. Leon was most likely refering to both types of heartless since they both act similar.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
soraawakened said:
Okay, you lose your heart to a Heartless that has no heart, they take it and hold onto it, and the darkness from the heart makes another Heartless. It is explained in KH2 and the Ansem Reports both fake and secret.

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing, but I couldn't quite remember it. Thanks so much for reminding me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back