• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxtonyxxxx

when sora turned into a heartless and roxas was born then sora turned back into a real person why didnt roxas die or why did sora come back if roxas had never "disappeared"?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Sora was only in the existence of the heart, i.e. a wandering heart which took the form of his self. Roxas was his body and soul, sooo... if he disappeared, Sora would be good as gone.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
His physical form was regained, while his body and soul aka Roxas coexisted.
Unless Roxas somehow found his way back to sora right away (which would be impossible) than they would have fused back together and Roxas cease to exist altogether.

*EDIT*
EFFFFFFFFF!

Damn you Oji!

xxxtonyxxxx

well maybe i didnt know this because ive never played chain of memories and thats also the reason as to why i look forward to re:chain of memories

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
The only thing Roxas had to do with CoM was with Vexen having Sora visit Twilight Town, the memory of which was pulled out from Roxas' heart. So it's not an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back