• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
He is Ven,he is one of the three Keyblade Wielders and he looks like Roxas but it is a mystery that will be solved when BBS comes out and he is not an Organization XIII member because the Organization didn't exist during BBS.

Actually,Nobodies didn't exist during BBS,nor did the Heartless.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
If you're talking about the Roxas looking guy hanging with the Org. members, that's Roxas. The art is just making him look older, no one knows why. If you're talking about the Roxas looking guy hanging with Terra, that's Ven.

RikusGaurdian

I think they switched it so that Roxas looks like Ven and Ven looks like Roxas in that picture.

It probably symbolizes thier connection.

Clowde

Yeah i noticed this too, but i think they just drew him different. Tha's all

I<3Roxas

Yeah i noticed this too, but i think they just drew him different. Tha's all

QFT, as his in-game sprite and pics are still the ones we know and love. I kinda like the new version they drew cause of the pose, but I still prefer his old one :)

Raiko

Come break me down
*sigh* ok here goes...the guy that had blue eyes and was frozen and had his helmet cracked by Master Xehanort in the KH2FM+ secret ending is Ven .The one in my Avvie is still Roxas coz Axel is there and he is in his Org XIII clothes .Ven is not a nobody coz they didnt exist until KH2.

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^^ What she said... He could be one of those new enemies though lol

Detronilizer

I don't think many people are getting what he's asking. Here's the poster he's talking about:

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - Image Viewer

The question was who's the guy who "looks like Roxas" on the 358/2 Days segment (the right). That's just Roxas. They just drew him a little different, but it's Roxas.

Just in case you didn't know, there are three new KH games coming out (which all connect to KH3):

Birth by Sleep - Takes place 10 years before KH1. Stars Terra, Aqua, and Ven.
358/2 Days - Takes place in between CoM and KH2. Stars Roxas and Organization XIII.
Coded - Takes place after KH2. Stars Mickey, Jiminy, and a virtual Sora.

In Birth by Sleep, one of the three main characters looks exactly like Roxas, as you can see on the Birth by Sleep segment on the poster (the left). But he's not since Roxas wasn't even born at that time. His name's Ven, and he's a totally different person. Ven's identity is the main theme of the game. The other game, 358/2 Days, stars the actual Roxas.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I always wondered this but Nomura tends to change the look of the characters he draws. For instance Tidus looks different in Dissidia then he does compared to FFX. What we see with Roxas in that poster is not much of a surprise to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back