• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Does the MX look kind of ratlike

• Yeah.. creepy

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • N0, you need to up your pills

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
no i dont really thinks so .. if you look at pictures from the game .. like in the BBS section of the homepage (not like in my sig.) .. then youd see that he looks "more normal" with a much fuller face ..

i think id have to disagree on this one

Athaydea

Bronze Member
haha .. no i mean i can understand what you mean .. in a lot of pictures he does have that creepy look about him .. but from the scans and pictures of the actuall game .. he looks normall .. and i think that is what will matter in the end yah know??

Stars

リク
D: No.... He is cool..
I have bad eyesight, but still he doesn't seem like a ratface to me :toungesmile:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i wouldnt say rat face .. but when he makes that big creepy smile .. something just looks "off" about him .. other than that id say normall though??

Athaydea

Bronze Member
he reminds me of a priest watching boys at a little league game .. like there is always a glint of interest yet danger in his eyes (even though danger and priests dont really have anything in common) .. the danger comes more so from the "X" factor he has that is intimidating - or badass as prince said

shadywinters

Awards
no i dont really thinks so .. if you look at pictures from the game .. like in the BBS section of the homepage (not like in my sig.) .. then youd see that he looks "more normal" with a much fuller face ..

i think id have to disagree on this one

He looks like a little evil elf that I just wnat 2 cuddle. Just kidding on the cuddle part.:laugh:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
evilly awesome....sweet badguy..

i know! .. i think hes the perfect mixture between creepy - yet badass .. hes really dorky looking (in the sense of his posture .. with the "scientist" look) yet intimidating at the same time too .. i love him - i think he'll be a phenomenal boss

D

Divine Light

i know! .. i think hes the perfect mixture between creepy - yet badass .. hes really dorky looking (in the sense of his posture .. with the "scientist" look) yet intimidating at the same time too .. i love him - i think he'll be a phenomenal boss

i agree...should be sweet.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
im so pumped .. can you picture him as being like the next sephiroth?? I mean like we can see from a 3 minute video that his skills are absolutely unbelievable .. and hes all sarcastic and stuff to - i bet you HE will be the next person put into games as like a secret boss .. he has it written all over him (not necessarily to sephiroth's extent though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back