• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

i made this so you don't have to make a thread for every question you have if you need help post here, okay i have 2 questions
1. how many cups are there in the collesium ?
2 . can you level your drives in the collesium ?

pimpinhuskie519

All i know is that ive completed a totol of 5 so far and thats all thats been unlocked.... Im sure theres more that can be unlocked but so far i havent gotten them.... And so far you cant gain any experience in the collesium matches so yeah it sucks especially since u can use drive forms in most of them

pimpinhuskie519

Srry i cant remember what level i was at during the Goddes of Fate cup but i would at least be at level 50 before trying you may be able to do it at 43 but its gonna be hard

pimpinhuskie519

Oh sorry ive done the first 6 matches all the way up to the Paradox Cerberus. And so far theres only been one boss at the end of each tournament. and no u cant level ur drives in the collisium

BULLETPROOF

aw that sucks, anyway try to answer everyone elses questions to here are the questions that havent been answered yet :

How Do You Acces The Godess Of Fate Cup ?
What Leve Should You Be To Complete The Godess Of Fate Cup ?

pimpinhuskie519

Ok well ive alrdy answer this once alrdy in this very thread but:

Goddess of Fate is recommended to be at least 50

And I cant remember what triggered the Goddess of Fate tournament sorry

ordaXjn

there are only 5 cups......4(Pain and Panic, Cerberus,another one, Goddess of Fate) are unlocked by going through the story line...but the 5th one is unlocked when all your drive forms are maxed

pimpinhuskie519

actually theres a total of eight matches

1. Pain and Panic lv20
2. Cerberus lv28
3. Titan lv41
4. Goddess of Fate lv53
5. Pain and Panic Paradox lv60
6. Cerberus Paradox lv70
7. Titan Paradox lv 80
8. Hades Paradox lv 99

So far ive completed all the way through the 6th one but i cant unlock the last two and i dont know what else to do cause ive completed pretty much everything so if someone knows pls help lol

Xaryn

To unlock the last two paradox cups, you have to level up your drive forms and summon to max (lv 7)

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
BULLETPROOF said:
and how many bosses do you fight in all the cups ?
for the first 7 cups they are all 10 matchs and the boss is at the end. the 8th cup is the hades paradox which is a boss every 5 matchs and the last 2 matches are bosses (50 matches, every 10 matches a different rule)

BULLETPROOF

i'm stuck on the gummi ship pathway to olympus collesium, i think its olympus collesium , its after mulans world and beasts castle, and the path is called phanton storm, and i have to get medal level 10 , how do i do that ? i keep getting level 5

Dr. Stoopid

Dont really see the relavence of this but, you lose a medal point everytime you get hit. You can get up to medal level 30 causing berserk mode. Just gotta roll around alot while shooting, which sucks because they made the circle button = roll (causes an awkward hand position) when it shouldve been square button. I assume you can't equip the 'draw' or medal converter abilities to your ship at this point.

One method is to make a ship with several cockpits (cannon damage doubles per cockpit) and multidirectional cannons which kill most enemies before they can shoot.

Joy

Bronze Member
How do i do the present making thing at christmas town? My highest is 130!

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
^
Present making:
Just keep clicking X as fast as you can. Reloading takes a split second. and theres no need for accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back