• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question (Regarding KH2 and the forums)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you ever return to the forums once you have Kingdom Hearts 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i will still come on the forums, i mean everyone loves the forums, you can get help and such, and anyway i wll still come on if i need help i come on the weekends anyway, no matter what the circumstances are, you get meh? but yeah, the forums will be still part of my life no matter what! =3

yey we love the forums, and the forums love us! w00t! =333333

BULLETPROOF

i don't know maybe i hope so .... im getting the game in 2 weeks ( the first day of spring break ) and i will be on the forums until then so i will be active alot till then i might stay later to talkabout the secret ending and stuff, i dunno

fjurbanski

after we get KH2 we can still talk about secret stuff and about theories on KH3. we can talk about the secret endind and other stuff without having to go to the spoiler section, so yeah, i'll still be here.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh, I'm sure I can handle both of them. Looks like I'm stuck on the forums until KH2 comes out in the UK. There will still some people who are non-American that will be active on the forums. I cannot simply allow the forums to die.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lv_kh0720 said:
yeah this forum's great, although i'm a newcomer i love it very much
*giving forum a kiss* :D

i'll come back!!!!! :D
It's like the ending of KH all over again ...

Sora: I'll come back for you. I promise.
Kairi: I know you will!

It's like Americans going away promising they will return and the non-Americans believing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back