• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question (Regarding KH2 and the forums)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you ever return to the forums once you have Kingdom Hearts 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Will you still be coming on the forums when you get KH2? I mean those people in the US. I know that even if I get KH2, I will still come back to the forums. During the week, I will come on the forums since I don't have my PS2 at my mum's. And at the weekend, I will play KH2 on my PS2 at my dad's.

Sooooooo ... what's your answer?

Z

Zato

Me and King Naruto won't be able to get Kingdom Heart 2 when it comes out. We are dead broke so, we probably have to rent it whcih will take awhile. We'll be here just as much as we are now.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Neo Nobody said:
Oh snap new thread
to answer your question yes i will always come back here i love this site. And on the day it come out i will be here untill i get it in my hands.
Yeesh, calm down. It's just something I had on my mind for awhile. You realise that I might not be able to come on since some of my fellow rpers have been waiting for KH2 for a long time? That means only one thing ... study time. I will have to study for my exams.

Z

Zato

You guys are lucky. I've waited so long for KH II since I first played Kingdom Hearts. When it comes out I won't be able to get it. *Cries*

E

Eclipse

i'll be here for a while, just not for a few days when i get my kh2 :D

D

Dexter

Oh yes! You see I'm not gonna rush through the game. So I'll be taking my time and asking other forum members for advise and stuff. An I'll be constantly in the members helping member forum!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
With the rushing of the game, I agree. I will take my time and I won't have much time to go on it. Let's see ... Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning. That's not a lot of time. Why? Cos I'm on the forums 24/7. Nah, j/k.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I won't be on until I beat the game. ^_^ ; But that shouldn't be too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back