• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonsclaw

Where can I find all the Secret reports of Xehanort in BBS? Im missing 5 and 12?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
first of all, this should be in the spoilers section, and second do you mean in the game itself or translations on the internet.You're so lucky if you have the game and understand it. First get this moved to the spoilers section before saying anything else.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Contact a mod and ask them to move the thread

just what i was gonna say, @dragonsclaw next time be careful what you post in the FoKH section, if you think it's a spoiler, it's most likely a spoiler
if you don't think it's a spoiler, treat it as a spoiler in case unless it really isn't a spoiler

dragonsclaw

K, thanks guys. Now back onto the question.

Im on a search for Xehanort's report 5 and 12. One for Terra and another for Ven but I can't seem to find them. Please share your knowledge!

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
K, thanks guys. Now back onto the question.

Im on a search for Xehanort's report 5 and 12. One for Terra and another for Ven but I can't seem to find them. Please share your knowledge!

did you try the mirage arena. i haven't played the game myself, but when i was watching the playthroughs, the players beat the bosses at mirage arena then went straight to the last episode, but don't take my word for it

dragonsclaw

Okay, I got Terra's Report 5 . All I need is Ven's Other report. Anyone else got any ideas?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You might get the last one fighting as Ven in MA. Give it a try :)

dragonsclaw

I got Report 12 in the Keyblade Graveyard. It seems I am missing another report. 13?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back